TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Ha! I KNEW those were positive tests!
Two possibilities...
1, it's an early miscarriage and the hcg has topped out, showing up in urine, and will start reducing soon. If this is the case the tests should start becoming lighter.
2, this is just early pregnancy bleeding and everything is fine. I forget what they call these things...subchronic bleeds or something? But they are generally harmless.

If i were in your shoes i'd get repeat beta draws done to make sure levels are going in the right direction.

Fingers so tightly crossed for you!!!

Thanks Giggle! I knew you knew it too. :p I had never seen an "indent" that dark lol. The bleeding is slowing down. It was dark red never bright red well maybe one drop of bright red... in case this helps someone.

Honestly before TTC I warned my DH that getting off Depo I had read a lot of "horror" stories about people either taking 2 years to get pregnant or having a miscarriage when getting pregnant too soon after so I knew this was a possibility and honestly it is so exciting to see a line and while I would love for this one to work out I am secretly relieved to have gotten a line at all. I had concerns about DH's sperm even though he had said he had been tested and levels were fine like 5-6 years ago LOL. I am breathing now guys! Thanks again.

Good luck hun yeh I ment maybe go to the drs for betas to be drawn well my period ended 3 days ago and I’ve had nothing since then I went to the toilet just and I have brown spotting again have no idea what’s going on last cycle I had a few days spotting and then the 4 day bleed this bleed came on cycle day 35 I’m now on cycle day 7 so no idea what’s going on I’ll be glad when this depo is completely out my system x

UGH Donna I am sorry the Depo messed you up so badly. I hope it all goes back to normal soon!

Hoping - Ahh the anticipation continues!! I really hope for the best, but only time will tell! I really did think those tests were positive in the beginning.

I think in your case I would "try" to wait a couple of days and test again bleeding or not.

Do u no how opks aren’t suppose to be taken first wee is that just because u could miss the surge ..? My boobs are absolutely killing me so I did a pregnancy test and was negative and then my opk isn’t positive but it’s darker than it has been I don’t no if that’s because it’s my first wee obv I no it doesn’t mean anything just been darker but I’m hoping maybe it’s on the way x

Donna- i always tested with FMU and them again when I got home between 330 and 4. It worked for me when I did it I was able to catch my surge. Are you testing more than once a day?

Urgh Hoping your situation must be so frustrating for you .

I’m useless with OPKs Donna ! I make it seem like rocket science lol

I’ve had AF cramps all yesterday and today. I also feel kinda nauseous today like gagging. Seems like forever until I can test ! AF due in 7 days .
What’s the earliest everyone has got BFPs ? I probably won’t get anything this early knowing me ! x

Donna- i always tested with FMU and them again when I got home between 330 and 4. It worked for me when I did it I was able to catch my surge. Are you testing more than once a day?

Yeh hun I’m testing twice a day so think I’ll do that then I was testing around lunch time and then evening but I find it hard not drinking for the few hours before I test esp when it’s hot like it is now so fmu would be easier and then again later in the day x

Hoping, any update?

BB, per your question:
Ds1: 10dpo
suspected chemical: 9 or 10dpo
M/c: 9dpo
Ds2: 8dpo
This pregnancy: 9dpo

I do suspect I MAY have gotten a positive at 7dpo with ds2 because my 8dpo line was faint but pretty obvious, but who knows.

Today's test...On semi darker urine but not really dark... it was light.

Attachments

• Test0624.jpg
    Test0624.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14
Urgh Hoping your situation must be so frustrating for you .

I’m useless with OPKs Donna ! I make it seem like rocket science lol

I’ve had AF cramps all yesterday and today. I also feel kinda nauseous today like gagging. Seems like forever until I can test ! AF due in 7 days .
What’s the earliest everyone has got BFPs ? I probably won’t get anything this early knowing me ! x

I was 5 days late on my period when I found out with ds1 only because I didn’t test before hand
I got a faint line the day before my period was due with ds2 and the same with ds3 not sure on dpo 13 maybe x

The bleeding is barely there now but still red spots. This is a better photo I think. The other one was kinda dark. 12 DPO today

Attachments

• test06242.jpg
    test06242.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 10
This looks just like my fmu 11dpo test this time. Looks darker to me, does it look darker irl?

So I just barfed after drinking coffee...TMI I know. I squeezed out a tiny drop of urine to do this test below... I am assuming the HCG is still rising. I can not believe this. If this baby makes it I am gonna tell it one day what a lil booger it was in the beginning and how it scared me lol! Yesterday on also barely any urine this test said NO.

Attachments

• Testyes.jpg
    Testyes.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Donna :) Haven't gotten myself too excited yet. Last night I cried soooo hopefully I will start to believe it soon.

Awww <3 hooe that little sticky bean continues sticking! Have you called the dr?

No I have to look one up and I do not think any are open til tomorrow. :)

Babybump I would test with a FRER Anyways you never know.. I started testing at 7 days before period myself lol. GOOD LUCK!!! Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->