TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yup still seeing it
What dpo are you? I'm going to link you to my tests in a minute

Last post on this page is my 9dpo test, then 9dpo on wally cheapie next page (better at night) then my still quite faint frer at 10dpo https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2462825-testing-thread-starting-6dpo-2.html

Hoping - I'm seeing that one super easily!! Fingers crossed it's just implantation bleeding!

I am really not sure guys. I am cramping pretty good now. Had one bit of light reddish blood then back to brown spots... We will see if it stops but I think Af just showed up early. Dang!

Baby- i didnt opk test this month as i was trying to take the relaxed approach this cycle. I honestly regret not testing for my surge but i cant change that now. The last 3 cycles I O on CD14 so I have just nren going off that, as my temps are all over the place and always has been. I am 5dpo (assuming) today and already broke down to poas. I am crazy but i am so hopeful this cycle for some reason.

Yeah totally know what you mean! I keep going from hopeful to being less optimistic !

My cycles have been a bit irregular since stopping BC my longest cycle was 31 days and shortest 25.

I may start testing from Monday .

I am really not sure guys. I am cramping pretty good now. Had one bit of light reddish blood then back to brown spots... We will see if it stops but I think Af just showed up early. Dang!

I still see something on the test too Hoping. Really hope AF is staying away for you and it’s implantation bleeding x

So far just spotting off an on since 11 am. So 4 hours now. Not even needing to put a pad on but I did just put a pad on just in case....

The way I been cramping you would think I was on a heavy day ughhh it is uncomfy!

This has to be stressful for you Hoping.. I'm sorry! I hope you get answers soon.

It is just annoying but for me it is good either way. If my period is coming on its own this cycle that is an awesome thing and if it is implantation bleeding it is also awesome! lol

It is just annoying but for me it is good either way. If my period is coming on its own this cycle that is an awesome thing and if it is implantation bleeding it is also awesome! lol

Glad you're being positive!!

Bleeding is still super spotty hasn't picked up. Went ahead and took my test from yesterday out of the case making it invalid but totally was pink! Which made me smile even if it isn't a viable sticky one this time.

Yeah either way I'm stilk saying positive and IF af starts (I don't think it will!) i'd be inclined to say "chemical". Just my personal thoughts...

Giggle - il put a ticket up once I have reached 12 weeks

Hoping - fingers crossed it’s implantation spotting

IT is definitely AF ladies super painful one might I add! I am super crampy and clotty. woooo haven't had one like this since my very last period 2 years ago before depo which was part of the reason I decided to get on depo in the first place lol. I am definitely confused about the FRER line but I am still not 100 % sure it was the real deal since it was so faintly pink. I dunno. Either way AF came on her own. I didn't have to use progesterone cream and dong quai to get her started this cycle and it was 28 day cycle so that means I am making progress on my own :) Thank you for all your kind words and rooting for me the last few days! You girls are great. Now show me some BFPS!!!!

Hoping - I'm glad you have your answer. Great that your cycle came on it's own!

IT is definitely AF ladies super painful one might I add! I am super crampy and clotty. woooo haven't had one like this since my very last period 2 years ago before depo which was part of the reason I decided to get on depo in the first place lol. I am definitely confused about the FRER line but I am still not 100 % sure it was the real deal since it was so faintly pink. I dunno. Either way AF came on her own. I didn't have to use progesterone cream and dong quai to get her started this cycle and it was 28 day cycle so that means I am making progress on my own :) Thank you for all your kind words and rooting for me the last few days! You girls are great. Now show me some BFPS!!!!

Sorry it’s not ur bfp maybe great that ur period has come on it’s own and a good length cycle .. here’s to this cycle for you hun! If I don’t ovulate this cycle I’m thinking of trying vitex I’ve heard good things I’ll wait and see I suppose on cycle length etc. X

I need help! I took a FRER cuz I am so nauseous still and bleeding dark red blood but it looked mucousy so I figured why not check and make sure the line is gone... But no its darker! What is happening! Am I miscarrying or having dark implantation bleeding

I am guessing I am miscarrying but the line is darker then yesterday.. so confusing!

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
Do another test tomoz see how it goes .. some people do bleed and it’s fine I’d go see a dr x

Hoping - That test is definitely darker . I could see it without having to make it bigger and I am on my phone . Implantation bleeding can be like AF I’ve read . Hope this is the case for you .

Are you going to re test ?

I just did. Blue dye test this time and another one. BOTH have a line! I hope it is implantation too.

and I didn't hold my urine...

Donna thank you I am trying to keep calm lol but docs won't be able to do anything about this. I will test again in the am and see if the line is gone or not. Digital's say No but of course they look for a higher concentration. The bleeding seems to have slowed down for now. Doc's can't do anything if I am having a chemical or MMC. It is up to God.

Thanks ladies I am calming down a lil bit. I know this is out of my hands

Attachments

• Test4.jpg
    Test4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member