TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Gypsy, nothing better than a bit of sympathy sex :haha:

Fuschia, ewcm with brown blood is a good indication of a strong ovulation. Hope that's what it is.

Afm, i am 8dpo. I tested yesterday and there was a super faint line but im colour blind so wasn't sure on colour. Hubby and friends say its pink. It's almost 8:30 so 24 hours since the last test so im about to test again. I am convinced it was an evap though.

28239 - omg how exciting ! Please report back with this mornings test ?! X

28329, sounds promising :thumbup:.
Keep us posted.

I am not 100% sure. I think there's something faint again but i just don't know.

Attachments

• 20170227_093407~2.jpg
    20170227_093407~2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170227_093432~2.jpg
    20170227_093432~2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
I don't see the lines but that's because I'm at work and I only have BnB in a tiny window. I can't have my roommates see me checking out pregnancy tests :winkwink:.
Again, good luck. If you see the lines IRL, I'd say there's a good chance it's the beginning of your BFP.

I can't make anything out there yet but I'm not very good at seeing faint lines !

Got my best line yet on opk / still not positive though !

I can't see anything yet, but then again I am on my laptop and lines seem to show better on my phone! I'll have another look later. GL :D x

I can't see anything but I'm rubbish at seeing them anyway. Good luck!

I can see something! But it's still early! Fx

Gypsy love how you got sympathy sex lol brilliant.

Apparently I'm 1dpo so another 10 days til I can test I hope it goes quick! Got another bed in yesterday too! 👍🏻

Ricschick - check you out with your well timed bd :)! Xx good luck - I really hope I join you soon x

Good luck ricschick! :dust:

Sorry I've been a bit quiet, had a lot going on. Xx

283 - i see something there! Fx'd it gets stronger over the next few days. Are you going to test every day now? Or holding out a bit?

Fuschia- i am also still waiting on my +opk... i thought it would show today, but guess not. :nope:

Opks are a bit stressful really aren't they !

I've been drinking tonnes today so from dinner I'll stop drinking so I can squeeze another opk in tonight . Can't surges be pretty short though ? So could I have surged overnight and then this morning got the tail end of that ? I'm so looking forward to having a temp shift - but unless its considerably higher - I find that hard to tell too! X

Blo i am going to wait a couple of days to test again. I hate seond guessing faint lines.

I really hoped for my normal time ovulation on cd12... but with these opk's it looks like my cycle will be long again. I know that i should feel lucky to have cycles that are shorter than average - but I really need to vent. Im so frustrated by these opk's. Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170227-231200.jpg
    Screenshot_20170227-231200.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
Opks are so annoying do you normally have any other signs of ov? Like I have sore cramps and I'm quite tender. X

Hi ladies!

Do my thermometer broke -- picked up a new one and it's given me slightly higher temperatures! I'm not due to ovulate till the weekend I'd say but worried FF will give me cross hairs sooner....

I'm certain it must just be a more sensitive thermometer...

Opks are so annoying do you normally have any other signs of ov? Like I have sore cramps and I'm quite tender. X

I sometimes get ovulation pain on one side for a few minutes up to 1hr. But its not very strong, more like a pinching feeling so I also miss it sometimes. I only feel it if i happen to be lying/sitting/standing still at that time.

Hi ladies!

Do my thermometer broke -- picked up a new one and it's given me slightly higher temperatures! I'm not due to ovulate till the weekend I'd say but worried FF will give me cross hairs sooner....

I'm certain it must just be a more sensitive thermometer...
I agree - its probably just your thermometer. If ff eventually draws your crosshairs on the wrong date, you can always go back and adjust your temps that you made with the old thermo to be a bit higher. But your temps are still quite low so I would wait and see for now...

Bloblo - I feel the opk anger ! I haven't had a positive opk and I don't know if it's because I have missed my surge or what but I'm getting annoyed that I haven't ovulated yet !

Baby D - annoying time for the thermometer to break ! The cross hairs might shift of you continue to put other signs in and then there is a clear temp shift at the weekend .

Just want us all to get into tww now ! This bit seems stressful ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"