TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Baby D how are you going with the new thermometer?

Fushia I agree. This time before ovulation has been frustrating.

Bloblo. Hows things going?

Katy where are you are now?

28239 - Have you retested?

AFM - Starting to feel slightly normal again. I'm still very confused about ovulation though. If I get a high temp tomorrow fertlity friend thinks I o'd on CD10. DH has said no to bd tonight too. Really hate how much he dislikes bd with me. I barely put pressure on anymore. Yay slight depression kicking in!

Morning ladies, how are we all?

I think I may now be in the tww but in all honesty haven't a clue. Does anybody know if your luteal phase stays the same regardless of if you've had children? I'm going with it being the same as before the babies.

Oh :( why has he said no ?

Does he not like the regimented way that sex is around ovulation ? Do you think some sexy tactics might make him change his mind ?

We have overcome the performance anxiety this time round with lots of different lingerie so I'm grateful I had all that gathering dust in my drawer ! Usually I just go to bed wearing comfy pyjamas!

I had a wheat free week last week- then on Monday I ate pasta, then dh decided that was the perfect night to put me in my corset lingerie - man it was uncomfortable after feeling pretty bloated from the pasta !!! I just tolerated it though - at least I looked skinny :)

I'm hoping my temp rises tomorrow morning ( it's 7am now an temp was still low at 6) I have a few cramps - possibly I ovulated in bed but temp hasn't risen yet . But I hope o ovulate today if not or that means my Luteal phase is likely to be pretty short !

Rachybaby - I'm sorry - I am not sure ! I would have thought it stays similar but I guess it could change . I had around a 22 day Luteal phase when ttc last time - not sure now as I have regular 28 day cycles but still not confirmed O on cd 17!

Gypsy- im sorry that your dh is not in the mood for bd. Sometimes men just suck! Real life is so different from the stigma that they only think about sex. Hopefully he gets over it soon, don't blame yourself!!

Rachy- i have no experience in what happens after pregnancy, but from what I've seen on forums it looks like most people have completely different cycle after babies. Keep on monitoring.

Fuschia- i will try your lingerie technique tonight. Dh wants to bd every day but he never manages to finish on the 2nd day so hopefully all he needs in inspiration.

Afm: for my attempt at SMEP to be successful i need to inspire dh tonight and tmw too...

Im super confused about when my ovulation is. Looking at temps it seems clear that it was yesterday. But opk shows it will be tmw? I had negatives up to last night. And positive this morning (pic attached, the thinner one was just a test from my old batch from which had only negatives last cycle). Do you think o is today/tmw or was it yesterday? Or is it possible to o for 2days?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170301-080018.jpg
    Screenshot_20170301-080018.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
Bloblo - glad I could be of inspiration ! I believe men are quite visual ?! So I think lingerie helps - took me a while to get confident enough tbh ! But by now in our marriage - I just don't care and go for it ! Helps I've lost a bit along weight recently too for me.

It's a tricky one about your ovulation - my instict would tell me that the positive OPKs are to be trusted until you get the 3 day obvious temp shift . I don't think you can know for sure right now. It's especially storage becUse you oved on cd 12 last month too but why would you only get a positive opk today ? I'm stumped sorry !

AFM- blazing positive opk today . At least I know future cycles not to get so impatient ! I think ovulation is prob today for me judging by past cycles and 2 days of positive opk. Going to get another bd in- running out of variety of lingerie - going to have to start again! Xx

rachybaby85, I think LP should stay more or less the same. My LP used to be 12 days, now it's 11 days. But I don't think that's because of having children in between, it just gets shorter with age. My cycles can be a few days off but that's due to FP. I usually O around CD 16 but it can be a day sooner or a few days later. However, I've had 13 day LP twice recently, which is weird.

Good luck to those of you who are Oing.

AFM, 6 dpo and not feeling very optimistic. Very strong PMS this cycle... Sore bbs, crampy since ovulation. That can't mean anything good... We'll see next week I guess.

28329, you are definitely pregnant. I hope this is your sticky bean! All my crossables are crossed for you!

That cb is 10miu. I have got some superdrug 10miu pink dye and am holding my pee for a while. I hope this is it. If it isn't I will be crushed. It's my birthday today and it'll be a lovely gift.

28329, I see it! :) I hope this is the start of your :bfp:

As for me, nothing to update really. I'm still having this strange brown coloured spotting, it has been going on for 7 days now. Sucks. :(

Congrats 28329! So exciting and good luck!

Rebecca that sucks :( doctor any help ? X

Don't even get me started on the doc. :( He was absolutely useless. I told him about my scan before I conceived Poppy, and how I was told I had cysts all over my ovaries.. He said there was absolutely nothing he could do! Claimed there was no drugs to help me ovulate, nothing. I knew he was talking absolute rubbish - he just couldn't be bothered! So I've booked to see a female doc next week, and I won't be leaving until I get on the right track to getting some help. I would like to be offered clomid, or at least have a referral to gyno.

The doc I saw was that patronising, he actually told me to keep trying as that's all I can do, and then test if I notice any pregnancy symptoms.. WHAT ON EARTH DOES HE THINK I'VE BEEN DOING, MONTH AFTER MONTH, FOR THE PAST YEAR!? :dohh:

So yeah, hopefully the lady doctor I see will actually sympathise with me a little - and give me some hope. I don't want to leave my next appointment as upset as I was when I left the last one. :nope: x

Oh dear ! What a nightmare !

I think you need to go in and actually say ' I would like you to prescribe me clomid ' or similar so that they take you seriously ?

Doctors can really vary can't they !

When I went in after 15 months ttc - they gave me blood tests on 1 and 7dpo ( I think ) to check all was well with my hormones - will that help you or do you really just need the clomid to help you ovulate ? I'm not very good with the fertility drugs as I haven't had them before but I hear amazing things about clomid !

Happy Birthday 28329!!
rebeccalouise- I'm sorry the doc was an a**e and I hope that seeing a female one will send you in the right direction. Defo dont rest until you have a plan!

Thank you. <3

I'll ask her, and see what she says. I'm sure I'm not ovulating though! X

Rebecca sorry your doc was crap!! I hate it when they just brush you off clearly didn't no what he was talking about!!! Fx with a female doctor!!

Gypsy sorry dh is not cooperating I hope he changes his mind!!!

Fuschia I love how your so confident! I used to be confident but now I'd struggle to feel sexy! Even tho my hubby always tells me I am I have low self esteem.

29329 Defoe a bfp!!! Yay! And what a lovely birthday present!! Happy birthday xxx

Afm not much to report I'm still ill which has now moved to my chest ! I'm just so over being ill it's been a good 3 weeks now! Was given antibiotics on Monday but I'm too scared to take them incase I am pregnant &#129328; currently 3dpo

Thanks everyone.

Congratulations 28329! Definite line.

Ricschick - it sucks being sick for so long and it's so frustrating when you're given things but worried whether you can actually take them to help!

Rebecca what a douChe of a doctor. Good luck with your next one.

Fushia I've got lingerie and a heap of corsets from practising burlesque but the problem is he wants costumes that cost way to much money. I might try the standard maid or nurse costume tonight as my temp has dropped and im getting pain and ovulation sickness although my cp and cm say no. Rather say we've tried everything. Knew this month would be shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->