• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hahaha I think we are all obsessed with poas !

Monday I will be 9dpo I may test then look I’ve already moved my testing date forward haha it’s taking too long to come around ! Why do we wish the days away until next potisitve OPK and Testing

Baby- I didn't get a real positive OPK when I normally would this month so I just assumed I had ovulated anyways due to seeing fertile CM for three days last week but this week I started cramping badly over the weekend. Like period cramps and they didn't stop so that was when I decided to check an OPK again and low and behold they are super positive so maybe I am just ovulating now .. I am really not sure. Guess time will tell and I will DTD while I can!

Monday I will be 9dpo I may test then look I’ve already moved my testing date forward haha it’s taking too long to come around ! Why do we wish the days away until next potisitve OPK and Testing

I will be 8dpo on monday so only a day behind you! There's no way I can wait until the 14th like I originally said. I'm a fraud for even thinking it lol

I will be 8dpo on monday so only a day behind you! There's no way I can wait until the 14th like I originally said. I'm a fraud for even thinking it lol

I think you and Kay are the same DPO with me being a day ahead I think ?! . That’s cool ! We can symptom spot together and drive ourselves crazy lol .

Hoping - Fingers crossed this is your surge! I hate the way our bodies throw us off some months. Gets me anxious as to what’s going on

How’s everyone else doing ?! .

Lol to be honest I already feel out. Just don't think it will happen this cycle

I’m alright, 9dpo with a faint line on FRER (but not the first time this has happened and AF has arrived in a timely manner) so not holding out too much hope at this point :nope:

Thanks ladies. Got a :bfn: on FRER this morning so I’ll just wait for AF now

Wtf mo2?!!! Are these faulty tests you think or chemicals?

I’m not sure ladies :nope: I feel AF coming, she might even come early so potentially a chemical? All I know is I’m done testing early :cry:

So sorry !

I wouldn’t test early like you say in future, save your emotions / mental health . It must be heartbreaking . You will get that sticky BFP soon x

With repeat cp's i might ask my obgyn...that seems unusual to me :shrug:

I’m able to seek help from my gyno in December :( not too much longer. Just gonna take it easy til then, no opks, no testing unless I’m late. Just bd as we feel like it and maybe it’ll happen

I am with Momof2. Wishing everyone the best of luck! :) I am not going to invest in OPKS or Pregnancy tests. Testing early..etc. Going to NTNP this next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->