TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Kay--good luck to you! Hey, if you don't take an early one how will you know if your faint line is legit or not? We need an early negative for comparison right? :rofl: oh I'm the worst poas addict there is.

Thank you! Haha good point! Could just do it for reasearch purposes!

I’m 8dpo with bfn on IC this morning :shrug: figured as much as I feel out this month anyways. Now my OH has been offered a job 4.5 hours away from home which he will only be home 2 days a week and gone 5. So I think ttc is going to be put on hold :cry:

I’m 8dpo with bfn on IC this morning :shrug: figured as much as I feel out this month anyways. Now my OH has been offered a job 4.5 hours away from home which he will only be home 2 days a week and gone 5. So I think ttc is going to be put on hold :cry:

That stinks! Any possibility of moving closer to his job? My DH is a firefighter and works 24hrs every 3rd day and that's hard enough, I don't know how people do long distance!

I posted this in the TWW as well but something odd is occurring this cycle. I am pretty sure I ovulated last week on either Wednesday or Friday due to cervix position and fertile CM. I had a positive SOLID smiley on CB Friday but my IC was still negative so I found that odd... anywho. I was cramping yesterday like period cramps and still today so I decided I would test again this am. This pic is what I GOT. SO 3 THINGS could be occuring. 1) (Most likely) I stressed myself out with my hubby being gone and I am now ovulating late. 2) (Hoping this isn't the case) I will ovulate late and have my period on time 09/13 and have a defect or 3) (Not likely) I am pregnant and 5dpo to 6dpo and the LH tests are picking it up early. Guess only time will tell... how odd!

Attachments

• 09042018.jpg
    09042018.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 7
Mo2 is it only temporary? Hope you're pregnant now then...8dpo is still early. I had a stark white test on 8dpo this time, faintest of faint lines on 9dpo. Still not out!

Hoping that is super odd. Can you get a nookie session in just in case?

Here is the one from just now with diluted urine... 5 mins hadn’t even finished when I snapped photo. Guess I am ovulating now... again? UGH WEIRD!

Not right now Giggle I am at work but we did last night and since has has been back which was Thursday and tonight we can so I guess I am covered but I have a feeling my period will show up on time 09/13. :(

Mom of 2- OH NO!! Sorry to hear this. Still time though.

Attachments

• 5BCC1251-AEE0-4200-8184-6002FF5953D4.jpg
    5BCC1251-AEE0-4200-8184-6002FF5953D4.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi hoping it could be picking up hcg if you did already ovulate. Heard alot of people say they got positive opk tests when pregant! But if you were stressed around the time your body was trying to o it could of delayed it and your body is trying again this month. Either way I'd get bding if i was you lol good luck oh and also take preg test just to see 😊

Yeah I wasn't too stressed but I was feeling ehh that I was going to miss ovulating with Hubby here so maybe that was enough to do it lol who knows but I will BD anyways!

I guess I am but lets hope the period doesn't show up on time and wipe that chance away :( Hoping for a positive for you MOMOF2!!

*think* I'm 5dpo. Cervix is so high I cant even find it, last cycle it was lower & firm by this point. So weird bc I know symptoms can't occur till after implantation which cues hcg. I'm cramping like af cramps right now. Cd20, last cycle was only 26 days. So confused.

Hi all hope everyone is well. Currently 2dpo and already wanting to test. Crazy I know lol had some cramping, nausea and some EWCM. Anyone else at a similar stage?

I’m 3 DPO . Had some cramps and EWCM yesterday . Today I’ve just got these niggling cramps again !

I’m testing I’m testing on 11. If my cycle stays the way it has AF will be due 13 ! When are you testing ?

I get so impatient too lol
Oooh so similar to me! Hopefully it's a good sign for us both!

Ummm honestly? No idea lol as I'm likely to say something realistic like 12dpo but in actual fact it will probably be 6dpo 😂😂 I am terrible I know lol

Haha I always have a date in mine but then start testing before then !

This afternoon my cramps feel like when AF has arrived . Not sure if I am looking too much into things as usual lol .

I do hope it’s a good sign for us both !

*think* I'm 5dpo. Cervix is so high I cant even find it, last cycle it was lower & firm by this point. So weird bc I know symptoms can't occur till after implantation which cues hcg. I'm cramping like af cramps right now. Cd20, last cycle was only 26 days. So confused.

Fingers crossed , few of use seem to be having AF type cramps !

Hi all hope everyone is well. Currently 2dpo and already wanting to test. Crazy I know lol had some cramping, nausea and some EWCM. Anyone else at a similar stage?

I’m 3 DPO . Had some cramps and EWCM yesterday . Today I’ve just got these niggling cramps again !

I’m testing I’m testing on 11. If my cycle stays the way it has AF will be due 13 ! When are you testing ?

Ummm honestly? No idea lol as I'm likely to say something realistic like 12dpo but in actual fact it will probably be 6dpo 😂😂 I am terrible I know lol

This afternoon my cramps feel like when AF has arrived . Not sure if I am looking too much into things as usual lol .

I will definitely cave inthe next few days thats for sure lol

Me too! I was actually concerned af was gonna come even though I'm only 2dpo. It's been really strange as it can't mean anything this early surely. My body is cruel! Lol

Well I’m 14dpo now and did another test this morning that was still negative but I’ve had pretty bad lower back ache for around 4 or 5 days now which isn’t like what I normally get with AF. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks ☺️☺️

Me too! I was actually concerned af was gonna come even though I'm only 2dpo. It's been really strange as it can't mean anything this early surely. My body is cruel! Lol

I was actually thinking last night it’s way too early for it to be anything pregnancy related but you never know .

I’ve still got them this morning !

I was actually thinking last night it’s way too early for it to be anything pregnancy related but you never know .

I’ve still got them this morning !

I'm thinking I'll start at 6dpo. Which is still so early but I need to get fix of poas lol I'm already wanting to do one and I'm only 3dpo! Ttw is dragging already 😂😂

Haha y'all make me feel not so crazy for using a cheapie this morning at 6dpo. :haha: Cd21, had some vivid dreams last night, had to get up in the middle of the night to pee, woke up with cramps. just in case I was further dpo than I think I am used a cheapie, bfn of course, but obviously it's gonna be this early. I have a bag from Amazon with about 20 tests left in it so I figured why not start now :haha:

Haha y'all make me feel not so crazy for using a cheapie this morning at 6dpo. :haha: Cd21, had some vivid dreams last night, had to get up in the middle of the night to pee, woke up with cramps. just in case I was further dpo than I think I am used a cheapie, bfn of course, but obviously it's gonna be this early. I have a bag from Amazon with about 20 tests left in it so I figured why not start now :haha:
Haha good luck! Symptoms sound promising! Keep us updated we like looking at tests! 😂

Afm 3dpo and I am still cramping! I've never had this at o and after ever. Kinda worried something is wrong. Can't be pregnancy related this soon so I'm feeling out already 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->