TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I just got my positive opk just now! So relieved as I thought it wasn't going to happen! I've just informed DH that his services will be required this evening, he smirked and told me he would see what he can do! 😂😂

Love it!!!! Get busy!

Hope your all ok girls I had the two moles removed today I had stopped worrying but now I’m worried again the nurse said they send everyone’s of to be checked even if there not worried but now I’m going to be worrying waiting for the results my opks are getting darker so hopefully I ovulate this month x

Glad your opks are getting darker! Easier said than done, but try not to worry about the mole. The best thing about getting it removed is that you're being proactive and ahead of the game. You got this!

Yes I am just here checking in on everyone else :) I may have caught the tail end of the surge but I am not 100% sure so I am just going to assume I didn't this month and wait for AF.

Good that you got them checked out Donna :)

Hi there we are having my sterilisation reversed in october then we will be ttc no 3 :)

I just got my positive opk just now! So relieved as I thought it wasn't going to happen! I've just informed DH that his services will be required this evening, he smirked and told me he would see what he can do! 😂😂

Love it!!!! Get busy!

Lol thank you! Had 2 days of positive opk and this morning back to negative so guess i am in the tww now!

Hope your all ok girls I had the two moles removed today I had stopped worrying but now I’m worried again the nurse said they send everyone’s of to be checked even if there not worried but now I’m going to be worrying waiting for the results my opks are getting darker so hopefully I ovulate this month x

Ive had a few removed and sent off. One was near my nipple of all places I was worried about that but all came back clear! I’m sure yours will too! Try not to worry !
Here’s to a positive OPK soon x

Yes I am just here checking in on everyone else :) I may have caught the tail end of the surge but I am not 100% sure so I am just going to assume I didn't this month and wait for AF.

Good that you got them checked out Donna :)

You never know what happens !

2 DPO for me. Only thing I can report is I’ve had terrible back ache since the weekend and some EWCM today.

Hi everyone!

I’m very new to this and my partner and I have just had our first attempt at conceiving 13 days ago and now we’re playing the waiting game. Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences as I’ve done multiple early detection tests that are negative but I feel different (probably all in my head). I’ve also had slightly higher body temperature.

Thank you ☺️ And good luck to everyone on their journey!

❤️

Ive had a few removed and sent off. One was near my nipple of all places I was worried about that but all came back clear! I’m sure yours will too! Try not to worry !

Thanks hun .. the whole reason I went to the dr in the first place was because I thought I had a new mole that I had scratched and made bleed on a tattoo so it was hard to see turns out that wasn’t a mole after all and was only a spot 😂 because it’s gone lol. I would never of even gone if it wasn’t for that! X

Thanks hun .. the whole reason I went to the dr in the first place was because I thought I had a new mole that I had scratched and made bleed on a tattoo so it was hard to see turns out that wasn’t a mole after all and was only a spot 😂 because it’s gone lol. I would never of even gone if it wasn’t for that! X

Lol sometimes we think there is something wrong when there isn’t it’s just we need to fill that worry hole!

Hi everyone!

I’m very new to this and my partner and I have just had our first attempt at conceiving 13 days ago and now we’re playing the waiting game. Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences as I’ve done multiple early detection tests that are negative but I feel different (probably all in my head). I’ve also had slightly higher body temperature.

❤️

Hi !

It may be too early to pick a pregnancy up . All you can do is wait until AF is due and test again ! It’s all a waiting game ! Good luck x

Hi all hope everyone is well. Currently 2dpo and already wanting to test. Crazy I know lol had some cramping, nausea and some EWCM. Anyone else at a similar stage?

Hi everyone!

❤️

Hi! Good luck in your journey!

It is possible that its too early for a test to pick up a positive. You are not out until the witch shows!

Lot's of baby dust to you!

Hi Donna sorry your having a worrying time! My brother had a huge mole removed and that was sent for testing. All came back fine! As will yours I'm sure! And good luck with getting a positive opk. Any darker today?

Hi all hope everyone is well. Currently 2dpo and already wanting to test. Crazy I know lol had some cramping, nausea and some EWCM. Anyone else at a similar stage?

I’m 3 DPO . Had some cramps and EWCM yesterday . Today I’ve just got these niggling cramps again !

I’m testing I’m testing on 11. If my cycle stays the way it has AF will be due 13 ! When are you testing ?

I get so impatient too lol

I’m 3 DPO . Had some cramps and EWCM yesterday . Today I’ve just got these niggling cramps again !

I’m testing I’m testing on 11. If my cycle stays the way it has AF will be due 13 ! When are you testing ?

I get so impatient too lol
Oooh so similar to me! Hopefully it's a good sign for us both!

Ummm honestly? No idea lol as I'm likely to say something realistic like 12dpo but in actual fact it will probably be 6dpo 😂😂 I am terrible I know lol

Kay--good luck to you! Hey, if you don't take an early one how will you know if your faint line is legit or not? We need an early negative for comparison right? :rofl: oh I'm the worst poas addict there is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->