• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Great lines Hoping!!! You can't deny those!

This thread may be getting lucky again girls! Time for more BFPs!

I’m good hun. Hoping I follow in your footsteps soon. OH has convinced me to continue ttc, figure I can still manage to lose weight even in early days of pregnancy :) I walk my DD to and from school every day and I’m dropping weight like no other. I’m regular 27 day cycles now, so if we get our timing right, it shouldn’t take too long now

momof2- I am glad! You know I didn't think I got it this cycle because he was gone for my fertile week or so I thought lol. I wanted to lose weight too before baby but I know I am going to gain weight while pregnant. I am already bloated and my loose shorts are now tight :( ugh. So much for all that lol. I will have to work out hard after baby born.

Yes it will :) Got my sonogram and first doc appt set up for October 8th! woot! COME on BFPS! Who is testing next?

Hoping!!! Congratulations!!! Lovely lines <3

Bb I hate how our bodies seem to tease us with weird behavior! I would assume this is the same period...but how strange :-k

Wel my opks are negative now so I think I caught the end of my surge as they were dark and got progressively lighter .. so I’m hoping I ovulated this cycle and I’m now cd22!! With no spotting at all this cycle so I’m happy there x

Ohh so we are the same Cd then, i am so excited to get started but just feel like time slows down when ttc. Good luck, fingers crossed cycle 8 is your lucky one babybump87 xx
U
Oh that’s cool! Time definitely slows down when TTC. My cycles are usually 24/25 days but last cycle was 26 days . How about you ?

Hey, my cycles used to be 30-32 days before i had my mirena (i think) so who knows how long they will be now. I used to ovulate late tho like day 20-22 and never got a positive until i was about 5 days late for AF. My Af only lasted 4 days this month so i might just start BDing every other day u til i get a positive opk. Going to start testing on CD 10 i think xx

Yeah I am so over strange AFs !

Fingers crossed you Od this month Donna !

Ohh so we are the same Cd then, i am so excited to get started but just feel like time slows down when ttc. Good luck, fingers crossed cycle 8 is your lucky one babybump87 xx
U
Oh that’s cool! Time definitely slows down when TTC. My cycles are usually 24/25 days but last cycle was 26 days . How about you ?

Hey, my cycles used to be 30-32 days before i had my mirena (i think) so who knows how long they will be now. I used to ovulate late tho like day 20-22 and never got a positive until i was about 5 days late for AF. My Af only lasted 4 days this month so i might just start BDing every other day u til i get a positive opk. Going to start testing on CD 10 i think xx

Hopefully your cycles will get back quickly! I would just go for it never know what happens !

Hoping your test lines look amazing and so excited for you!!

I know I have been extremely MIA but i took this month off from temping, opk testing and posting.

Hope all are doing well

Good here thanks hun.. boobs are hurting today cd23! Really happy I’ve got this far without no spotting 5 more days and I’ve got to my normal cycle of 28 days x
How’s things with u x

Oh yay DONNA! I am so glad to hear things are normalizing for you. I am good :) Just wanna make it through today with no bleeding. I figure I might have ovulated late this cycle so today would put me at day 13 past ovulation if so... My tests look really good though so I am trying to stay optimistic. The not having much symptoms thing is making me doubt that I am really pregnant lol

Aww those early weeks are always nerve wracking aren’t they. That’s one thing I’m dreading getting pregnant tho is the sickness I have horrendous sickness to the point I lose so much weight I always need anti sickness tablets . My youngest was in hospital yday with a bad chest they’ve gave him another inhaler and some steroids so were just relaxing today x

I didn’t do opks all cycle and then when I did I got these over a few days so I’m presuming I caught the surge on the way down as they’ve got lighter I no the top wasn’t positive but because of not doing them I’m presuming I just missed it I hope so x

Attachments

• 7EB1C668-FCD6-47CC-B646-FA9FEAD30484.jpg
    7EB1C668-FCD6-47CC-B646-FA9FEAD30484.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back