• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yay for ovulation Wanting !

Most of us have expiereced a lot of unusual things since we started TTC ! It’s so frustrating and you can’t help but symptom spot !

Thank you hun, just so weird I’ve alwsys had stacks!

Mkyerby - I’m hopeful for you! That looks like a good 2nd line to me!

Welcome to the new ladies and I’m rooting hard for your rainbows to come soon! So heartbreaking to hear about your losses. I’m still waiting to try for #3 so I am mostly stalking. I have daily discussions with myself if going for #3 is the right decision. Anyone else going back and forth on it?

Welcome to the new ladies and I’m rooting hard for your rainbows to come soon! So heartbreaking to hear about your losses. I’m still waiting to try for #3 so I am mostly stalking. I have daily discussions with myself if going for #3 is the right decision. Anyone else going back and forth on it?
I go back and forth All the time !! I feel like we should stop space money etc but my heart says one more .. x

I have been swaying back and forth for months for so many reason but I can’t let go one more time. This is #5!

MK

I am going to get a FRER !! I’m so nervous I’m shaking !! Not getting excited until I see it on a FRER ( hopefully )

I knew I seen something on your test too !! eek!

MK

I am going to get a FRER !! I’m so nervous I’m shaking !! Not getting excited until I see it on a FRER ( hopefully )

I knew I seen something on your test too !! eek!

I'll just be excited for you in the meantime then \\:D/;)

Babybump and mkyerby!!!! Big Fat Positives :)
You guys make me sentimental. I had my Junebug rainbow this year. Got my bfp last year on October 1st .... ok I want another one now. Lol

And Babybump, my second pregnancy I felt off on 8dpo and nausea started at about 10dpo and was worse than with DS1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"