TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

After all the symptom spotting we do I never noticed anything too much out the ordinary! So just goes to show!

Who is going to be next to test ?

Omg!! I have just been out for lunch with my hubby and had two pints of lager (I thought am out, had lots of period pains today so just thought why not) and whilst out and about called into boots. I picked up some clearblues as they were 3 for 2. Ive got home bursting for a wee (promised myself i would wait until tomorrow) and i wee’d on a 6 day early clear blue!! There is a bloody vvv faint line!!! Even my hubby sees it!! I dont believe its true, am trying to stay grounded because i know blue dyes arent the most reliable but its there and i cant help but feel a tiny bit excited! I will attach photos but there camera isnt catching the line!! Xx

FA3936ED-C45D-4304-8D52-F6473141C0C2.jpeg

Am thinking they are evaps but am only 10dpo so who knows. I will test again tomorrow xx

Am thinking they are evaps but am only 10dpo so who knows. I will test again tomorrow xx

I see something, but I know blue dyes are infamous for evaps. I will NEVER use a blue dye again they're evil! Lol it's still early, try again with fmu tomorrow! Fx'd for you!!! With my DS I kept swearing AF was coming bc I was soo crampy.

I see something, but I know blue dyes are infamous for evaps. I will NEVER use a blue dye again they're evil! Lol it's still early, try again with fmu tomorrow! Fx'd for you!!! With my DS I kept swearing AF was coming bc I was soo crampy.

Ive got some frers left. I will test again in the morning with one of those. If i can hold out that long that is, i could hold my wee for a few hours but if it is anything it will probably be another squinter so am best holding out until tomorrow. I was the same will my first baby really crampy, thank you and i will update tomorrow xx

Frer is more sensitive then Clearblue. If you have a line on the clearblue you should have a more visible faint line on a FRER. Good luck! :) Clearblue is the only blue dye test I trust.

Well just took a small ic, vvv faint line again however when i wiped theres bits of pink now so am thinking its the start of my period. Think its too late for implantation. Xx

How many DPO do you think you are Vicky sorry if you’ve already said ! Could you have ovulated later ?

Good luck Donna

How many DPO do you think you are Vicky sorry if you’ve already said ! Could you have ovulated later ?

Good luck Donna

I am 10dpo according to the flo app. And my positive Opk. Cd 29. With my first pregnancy i didnt get a bfp until cd39, 5 days after my missed period! I definitely feel like AF is on her way and the tests where evaps even tho they definitely had a faint line. But suppose am not out until she shows properly xx

So sorry for the bfn Vicky it sucks

I’m 3dpo - last 2 days vomiting in the morning and ok by evening it’s so weird it’s super early. With my girls I did have nausea at 1dpo until bfp but no vomiting. So it’s either that or a bug or cos I’ve had a bad migraine but it’s never happened before so I’m stumped :shrug:

I was thinking the same thing Vicky. Many women don't even implant till 10dpo (I know Google has told me before 9dpo is most common). After that hcg can take a couple of days to build up in your system. There's still hope <3

CaleBlake- I am so sorry for your losses. I remember you for a previous forum but left early on because of my loss. It broke my heart watching your video and it saddens me to hear it happened again. I pray for healing for you and your family.
Thanks my lovely, yes I remember you too from the forum, hope you’re doing ok and I appreciate your lovely well wishes x

Af arrrived this morning which is early for me. So i had a 29 day cycle with a LP of only 9 or 10 days. Onto the next month, good luck to everyone with and still awaiting bfp xx

Hi everyone

Thank you for all the lovely comments. It’s lovely too see some familiar names in here. I’ve had a pretty busy week so just catching up on all the amazing news in here now ❤️
Congratulations to everyone who got their positive this week, it’s really exciting too see.
Although I’m not actually going to try till next month I’m still tracking my cycle this month on the lead up to it. Currently on CD9.
This week we attended the opening of the hospital room where we delivered Aspen. We have been fundraising this year to create a room specifically for people who’s babies are born sleeping. It was so glorious too see all the hard work come together to create such a beautiful space. My wee boy was filming an advert this week too for Edinburgh Zoo so make sure and keep an eye out for it for those in the UK.

27C84AED-EF3C-4375-9ABB-0B7C425A47BE.jpeg

Af arrrived this morning which is early for me. So i had a 29 day cycle with a LP of only 9 or 10 days. Onto the next month, good luck to everyone with and still awaiting bfp xx

Good luck for next cycle. My LP is usually really short also as my cycles are only 26-28 days and I ovulate around CD18. Fingers and toes crossed for next month x

Vicky so sorry I took b-complex to help lengthen my LP which worked.

Caleblake love seeing those pics again keeping an eye out for your boys advert he’s everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->