TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oh girls I’ve just done another cheap opk and it looks positive still.. that’s normal tho isn’t it x

Donna- my tests were positive for 2 days and then started becoming faint. That was the normal for me

Hey ladies

Mind if I join you in here? I’m looking to start ttc again in November. I have 2 little boys already Caleb (8) and Blake (7). My story is a long one, but I will cut it down to the basics. Last December we were very shocked to learn I was pregnant with a very big surprise baby. 3 kids had never been on the cards but despite the initial shock we were delighted. The day of our 16 week scan we received the devastating news that the baby’s heart had stopped beating and on 2nd March I gave birth to a very tiny and very special little boy named Aspen. It was without a doubt the most horrific thing that’s ever happened in my life. We decided after a few months that a 3rd baby was definitely a part of our future now and we’re fortunate enough to fall pregnant again straight away.. all was going well, we saw a nice strong heartbeat at 7 weeks. Come 9 weeks I felt something wasn’t quite right so I booked a private scan and again received the devastating news that the babies heart had stopped beating again. We had a post mortem with Aspen and sadly no reason was found for what happened, he was a perfectly healthy little boy who’s heart just stopped one day We we’re also given tests with the second miscarriage in August and found out that the baby was a little girl and she had Down’s syndrome which meant she most likely had problems that caused her not to be compatible with life. We named her Grace. I am absolutely petrified to try again but we want to have a 3rd child so badly now that the want outweighs the fear and have decided to start trying again in November. We have been fortunate enough to fall pregnant first time every time so praying for a rainbow looking forward to getting to know you all

Hey ladies

Mind if I join you in here? I’m looking to start ttc again in November. I have 2 little boys already Caleb (8) and Blake (7). My story is a long one, but I will cut it down to the basics. Last December we were very shocked to learn I was pregnant with a very big surprise baby. 3 kids had never been on the cards but despite the initial shock we were delighted. The day of our 16 week scan we received the devastating news that the baby’s heart had stopped beating and on 2nd March I gave birth to a very tiny and very special little boy named Aspen. It was without a doubt the most horrific thing that’s ever happened in my life. We decided after a few months that a 3rd baby was definitely a part of our future now and we’re fortunate enough to fall pregnant again straight away.. all was going well, we saw a nice strong heartbeat at 7 weeks. Come 9 weeks I felt something wasn’t quite right so I booked a private scan and again received the devastating news that the babies heart had stopped beating again. We had a post mortem with Aspen and sadly no reason was found for what happened, he was a perfectly healthy little boy who’s heart just stopped one day We we’re also given tests with the second miscarriage in August and found out that the baby was a little girl and she had Down’s syndrome which meant she most likely had problems that caused her not to be compatible with life. We named her Grace. I am absolutely petrified to try again but we want to have a 3rd child so badly now that the want outweighs the fear and have decided to start trying again in November. We have been fortunate enough to fall pregnant first time every time so praying for a rainbow looking forward to getting to know you all
I am sorry for your losses hun fingers crossed you get ur bfp and have a healthy baby x

Am I ok to join too? First proper cycle trying for our last, hopefully no more losses for me neither.

Caleblake hey hun :hugs:

Hey ladies

So sorry for your losses. I hope this next chapter in your love brings you joy and happiness !

We’re all here for support and advice along the way ! X

Your last OPK looks darker than the other ones I would say that’s positive too . Good luck !
I’ve just done another and that’s still positive as well so practically 48 hours of positive opks ive had a lot of cramps today. We dtd this morning so I should be covered .. X

As for meCD25 . AF is due tomorrow if I have a (25 day cycle ) or Tuesday (26 day cycle like last month )

I’ve been cramping a lot today , got a feeling she will arrive.

As for meCD25 . AF is due tomorrow if I have a (25 day cycle ) or Tuesday (26 day cycle like last month )

I’ve been cramping a lot today , got a feeling she will arrive.
I hope she doesn’t show and you get your bfp! I’ve got so much hope for this cycle and Ino I’m going to be deavasted if af shows. X

Thank you so much..... I had 3 losses in a row with no reason or issues from testing with me and hubby and one of them baby had Down syndrome. It took me 5 years to get my baby boy Leo who’s 7 months now I so thought I was done but clearly not :shrug:

I wasn’t sure if was ok to join thread this late in the game :p

We only have 14 months before my hubby gets the snip as time is ticking.

Today was confirmed as ovulation

Am I ok to join too? First proper cycle trying for our last, hopefully no more losses for me neither.

Caleblake hey hun :hugs:
Woo hoo I’m so glad to see a face I know in here. Maybe we will get to be bump buddies again 7 years later lol

Good luck this month everyone. I feel like this month will be a dud tho as since last month practically no ewcm, I used to get loads what’s that all about

Woo hoo I’m so glad to see a face I know in here. Maybe we will get to be bump buddies again 7 years later lol

Awh.... I was like wow when I seen the name, I really hope it’s not long for you hun and that happy ending you deserve hun

Good luck to everyone in the cycles this month, will be looking for updates and catching up with some older posts tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->