TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi there! I’m new here too! Been following a few threads like a stalker for a while though! But I felt it’s the right time to join in and gain support as well as give it to you lovely ladies! I hope that joining this one is ok?

Name: Sandrah, 31 - Married since sept 2015. And been TTC since dec 2018. So not too long. But we’ve been not preventing (though not actively monitoring ovulation etc) since May 2018. If that makes sense?

So I was meant to start my period on 2nd March but it only started yesterday. I was getting brown discharge and pink discharge when wiping but nothing visible otherwise. I got really excited .. until yesterday morning! AF came full force with the most horrible cramps. And my cycle ya now shifted from 32 to 35 days. So obviously my ovulation days weren’t right last month. I am on it this month and will be testing for my correct ovulation days with the tests and thermometer and cm! Sigh.

Been feeling a little like my cycles are telling me I need to hurry up.. early menopause and hormonal issues run in the family so I feel concerned. But here’s hoping it’s just me being silly!

Hoping to hear more from everyone else :) and to those waiting.. lots and lots of positive thoughts that this is your month!!

Hi ttc4! Will this be your first kiddo? Good luck this month! My hubby and I exclusively used pull out for years and had to problem conceiving when we tried. Sometimes it just takes a couple months! Hopefully the opk's and temping helps you

Hi gigglebox! Thanks for replying. It’s going to be our first yes! Excited! I just get worried with my age.. but hopefully it’s all fine!

Hi girls just wanted to update you all. After alot of talking with my partner we have decided to stop ttc. For months now I've been back and forth on wanting another and the longer it takes the more I'm wanting to get pregnant just because I cant If that makes sense. I actually am really enjoying this next stage of life my boys are getting older things are getting easier and I'm not sure I want to go back to the baby stage .. were not ruling it out completely but putting on the back burner for a year or two.. so I'm going to the drs Monday for some contraception.. just the pill. My youngest starts school next year september. So were going to see how we feel then . Thank you all for your support and really hope you all get your bfp soon. I am mid cycle so could be pregnant but I doubt it very much . Thanks girls x

Hi girls just wanted to update you all. After alot of talking with my partner we have decided to stop ttc. For months now I've been back and forth on wanting another and the longer it takes the more I'm wanting to get pregnant just because I cant If that makes sense. I actually am really enjoying this next stage of life my boys are getting older things are getting easier and I'm not sure I want to go back to the baby stage .. were not ruling it out completely but putting on the back burner for a year or two.. so I'm going to the drs Monday for some contraception.. just the pill. My youngest starts school next year september. So were going to see how we feel then . Thank you all for your support and really hope you all get your bfp soon. I am mid cycle so could be pregnant but I doubt it very much . Thanks girls x

I’m glad you and your OH have reached a decision on TTC ! That’s the hardest part I think! Good luck for the future with your boys ! xx

Hi Donna! I completely understand. We were on the fence about stopping but I think I'm there with ya; really ready for the next chapter of life with older kids.

What kind of bc did you choose?

I am in great debate...i can't do hormones or iud. I'd like something semi permanent though...what else us there? The coils maybe?

Hi Donna! I completely understand. We were on the fence about stopping but I think I'm there with ya; really ready for the next chapter of life with older kids.

What kind of bc did you choose?

I am in great debate...i can't do hormones or iud. I'd like something semi permanent though...what else us there? The coils maybe?
Hi hun it was so hard going back and forward in my brain and then every month my period coming made me more worried I couldn't get pregnant which made me want to get pregnant more for the knowing I could. I've chosen then combined pill.to be honest I'd rather not have anything hormone wise. But I've had to coils and both fell out . I might try again though.
I feel so much more relaxed now and I really and enjoying my boys getting older . For the first time in many many years I've not got a baby and night feeds and bottles nappies etc.
I'm finally back motivated to shift this weight I've gained after depo and just generally in a good happy place.
I hope you find the right contraception hun or if u do decide to keep trying I hope you get ur bfp soon.
I've had many forms of contraception including the implant which I hated and had out after 5 months as I bled every day .. although it works for some . The coils copper and mirena.. x

I’m glad you and your OH have reached a decision on TTC ! That’s the hardest part I think! Good luck for the future with your boys ! xx
Thank you. It really was difficult making a decision but I really couldn't let ttc consume me when I've got 3 beautiful boys to keep me busy x good luck with your labour hun x

Thank you. It really was difficult making a decision but I really couldn't let ttc consume me when I've got 3 beautiful boys to keep me busy x good luck with your labour hun x

Thanks Hun ! I’m sure your boys will keep you very busy !

Giggle - I can’t do hormone contraceptive either since I am no longer able to take the combined pill due to history of headaches ! I am opting for the copper coil (no hormones at all ) soon as I am able to get it which I must look up!

Good luck faith & shey!

Shey how long did it take to conceive your other two?

With my son I wasn't trying. I was only with his dad for a short time and he broke it off with me when I was pregnant with his child. I got pregnant with my son back in 2007 and had him July 2008.

Then with my daughter, me and my hubby were trying in May 2014 and by June 2014 I got a positive test. So really we did the whole acting like we weren't trying and it happened.

Thanks Hun ! I’m sure your boys will keep you very busy !

Giggle - I can’t do hormone contraceptive either since I am no longer able to take the combined pill due to history of headaches ! I am opting for the copper coil (no hormones at all ) soon as I am able to get it which I must look up!

I do get quite a few headaches to but think there stress related so taking it and seeing how I go. I had the copper coil. Lasted a few days it fell out and I was pregnant before I could start any other contraception lol. X

I do get quite a few headaches to but think there stress related so taking it and seeing how I go. I had the copper coil. Lasted a few days it fell out and I was pregnant before I could start any other contraception lol. X

Oh god my GP does flat out refuses to prescribe me it so annoying as it worked the best for me !! Oh gosh don’t say that about the copper coil !!

So I guess I'm confused about the coil...I didn't mean the IUD (I can't have one). Aren't there coils that can be set in your tubes to block the eggs from reaching the uterus?

I’m confused about it too then Giggle ! I only know IUDs ! Never heard of one being placed in your tubes !

Googled it and apparently there is one called Essure system which is placed in your tubes and is permanent , is this the one you mean ?!

Yes, that was the one I was thinking of! Seems a bit scary reading about it though! Ugh I just don't know what to do. I wish there was a much less invasive solution. I'm fairly certain we're done but I am afraid I'll change my mind down the road...I just wish I was a candidate for an IUD. Blah.

Oh yes sorry I was on about IUD we call them coils here .
I have heard about the coils that block your tubes. I couldn't have them in afraid I'd regret it and then want a baby even more because I couldn't. Even no after all the deciding and being certain of no more there is stil a part of me that thinks I want another . It's a tiny part and mainly when the kids are in bed lmao. No I would consider being sterilsed tho but only in the future once I'm fully decided x

Ooo yes I wouldn’t like something so final ! As like you said you never know how you will feel in a few years time !

Hey, I think I may have been in this thread before. I was TTC #5 after a loss when my mum booked us a holiday. That holiday is now 2.5 weeks away and we've been back to TTC since the end of November/beginning of December.
If this wasn't the thread, then;
Hi, I'm Kay. I have 4 boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back