TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

If I look at the test really hard on the invert - I can see a shadowy line but nothing to make me think yes that's a bfp. I hope it is though - maybe in next few days you should get an answer :) xx

I'm so confused with gender swaying - I just need a dummies guide to swaying for a girl . All I'm going to do is try and eat the fruits/ food which is meant to be good for Giril and not eat so much of the 'boy foods' but so far I have worked out I should drink milk, eat raspberries and avoid bananas ! I'm not too good at all this lol x

I've looked up gender swaying before and it sounded so complicated :haha: You'll have to keep us updated if it works! I'm really curious to know!

Can I join? I'm ttc really my 4th but I have 4 as my SS lives with us. After this cycle will have been trying for 3 years

Welcome! :flower:

Wantingagirl? Are you wanting a girl this time round ?

Ashley - any news on your pg tests ? I know we have a time difference to contend with ! X

No new yet! I just took another OPK to see if its dark still but I haven't taken another hpt yet :blush:

Welcome wanting! I'm OK with a date list too now I know I've o'd.

Fushia good luck with the gender swaying! My DH hates bananas so we'd most likely end up with a girl lol.

Ashleyg how are you going?

AFM my temp is going up. Cm dried up with slight sticky creamy. Cp has solidified. It started yesterday afternoon. I'd say I caught the end of the LH surge with that mega positive OPK. I felt sick and sore all yesterday morning. My hormones are already being ass holes.

Had to calm myself after last night nearly had an anxiety attack when we went to go to sleep. I'm nervous that we've missed something. A year off the pill after this cycle....... never thought I'd nearly be long term ttc. Will find out in 2 weeks.

Sometimes the pill really messes up your cycles and it takes a while to regulate everything. I know when I got off of it it took close a year for my cycles to become regular again!

Hey ladies! I'll join! We are currently trying for baby 3! We are kind of excited nervous! We've gone back and forth with should we/shouldn't we and while I do worry about money, I'm just thinking sod it! Things will work out! Plus my daughter is desperate to be a big sister! She's asked practically every week or so for ages!

Sooo I'm charting and we are going for it! I do worry though.... 😱😂

Welcome baby!! You sound like me lol. I go back and forth about it a lot as well. It's a tough decision!

Can i join you ladies? We are ttc #1 for 7th cycle now @ 31years old
Somehow thought career is better than family until I woke up one morning and realised how stupid that sounds... :p
At the moment on cd14 waiting for opk's to turn positive and also trying temping for first time.
Just looking for a few frequent posters to join me on this crazy journey...

Welcome!! We all seem to be pretty active which I'm really happy about! I like logging on and catching up with everyone

I hope your OPKs turn positive soon!

Okay here is the opk I just took. I still don't know what to think! I haven't taken another HPT since I still think it's too early for anything to show (if there is anything)

But today I've felt really crampy and my back has been hurting a lot. Could be PMS :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_7416.jpg
    IMG_7416.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
Okay here is the opk I just took. I still don't know what to think! I haven't taken another HPT since I still think it's too early for anything to show (if there is anything)

But today I've felt really crampy and my back has been hurting a lot. Could be PMS :shrug:

I saw a video on YouTube where someone disproved the "using opk as hpt" theory so i wouldn't put too much trust in it. But i also have heard of fh rises during implantation and also right before af. Our bodies are so stupid sometimes...
Keeping my fingers crossed for you to get your bfp!

Wish we were somehow designed with a light that glows green during fertile window, blue when an egg gets fertilised and turns purple or sth upon implantation! Wouldn't life be easier? :wacko:

When I was ttc my youngest my OPKs were dark up until I got my bfp. I think it depends though lol. This time I'm not so sure since DH and I didn't even actually really try this month. My cycle this time is off because I had a CP last month so idk if that's messing with ovulation or not.
Ugh it really is confusing! I totally wish we would get a definite sign letting us know if we actually ovulated lol

Okay ladies! I want to start a testing list on the first page!

Just comment with what date you're going to start peeing on sticks :haha: and I'll make the list!

Thanks Ashley I remember having 31-32 day cycles with my daughter so maybe it's going back to that. I haven't had it like that for years though!!

Welcome Bloblo. Good luck.

I think I be testing on about the 18th. Trying not to get my hopes up to early like last time. I' really hoping to keep really busy these two weeks so i don't freak myself out.

Welcome bloblo! ( love the name by the way !). Yes we are all quite active in here and hopefully we can help and support you in your journey :)

You can put me down for 14th for testing - in other months I will prob go for a day or 2 before AF is due but this month I think is doubtful so will only test if no AF xx

I got some tentative crosshairs on ff! I guess they would be solid if my opk's cooperated instead of staying negative. Will have to wait&see if ff changes the date later. Guess i will test on 15th.

Temp jump! Up 0.4! Surely I've now ovulated?? But no crosshairs yet? What do you guys think looking at my chart?

I think I'd agree baby d - looks very likely you have just ovulated :) xx

Thanks ladies! So that would put me at 1dpo I think 🎉 Exciting! 😄

Baby D. I am now 2 dpo on Monday 6th. So technically we are the same!! When are you testing?

I love seeing other people's Ff charts they are really good to compare your signs too such a great app.

Bloblo look yay for crosshairs. Your temp is definitely higher. Sometimes OPK are really duds - coming from me only using them the last 2 months lol. But I have read they can be duds.

AFM my temp has had a major spike this morning. I took it 30 mi s later than usual though as DH and I didn't get to sleep until 1am watching TV lol. Public holiday in NZ today so off to have a picnic with the kids shortly.

Gypsey im going to try and hold out till 10 dpo! Not sure how that will pan out though! Your temp spike is very impressive!!

Welcome bloblo

Well af turned up this afternoon so on the cycle 2 😒

Sorry Ricschick :-( Good luck with cycle #2.

Baby D. I've been having weird spikes like that this cycle and the last. Might be the weather change? Or maybe my body is actually settling and realising I do want to get pregnant!!

Good luck with holding out. I find if I get to 10dpo I test then freak out for the next few days LOL. My cycle was 31 days last time so I won't test until then (well I say that now but I bet I'll change my mind later on!!).

My boobs have been killing today. Not just nips but the whole things. 2dpo which means nothing, but really uncomfortable.

Gypsy - sounds good with the opks! I think I will buy some from eBay - I plan on getting stocked up from cd1 of my next cycle - I might Amazon prime some stuff !

I think that bd in the shower will be fine :) the sperm still got in there and are designed to swim up right ! Also - good on your for bd in the shower - that would never happen here ! Xx

I'm jelous of you 2 with your small age gaps - I have 3.5 years between mine and we were originally hoping for 2.5 years ish but wasn't meant to be ! Hopefully this one won't take as long but I have a worry that if I have another boy that the 2 boys will be close and my daughter will feel a bit out of it because she is that bit older . I'd love to have another girl to make it alternate :)

I could have written this!!! My situation is exactly the same

Ricschick 1 sorry about af - good luck for next cycle though and fingers crossed xxxxxxx

Gypsy - I was always the same and would intend not to test early but always couldn't help myself . This time I'm a bit scared of seeing a bfn a don't want it to get me so down so I really want to just leave it .... But we shall see !

Angelmum- do you mean you are also hoping for a girl ? I def have this preference but I also am comfortable with 2 boys . I had seriously issues when I found out I was having a boy and cried for ages but once it was out of my system and I came to terms with it - I loved it !!! I'm so happy I have my cheeky cheaply now but still have a preference for a girl . I think for that reason I will find out gender ( even though it would be awesome to have a surprise ) xxx

Day 2 and I'm already focusing on the wrong things!! LOL. Only 12 days to go at least........

baby D: I don't chart but I hope that means something good!!

Gypsy: I will add you to the testing list then. This is exciting! I can't wait to start seeing more tests pop up!

And lol. I hope the time goes by quick for you! The waiting is the most annoying part!

Fuschia: I'll add you! You have a lot of will power to hold out u til AF. I tell myself that's what I'm going to do but I never end up waiting. I'm hoping I'll start waiting this time around though! Seeing negatives when you're testing early sucks :(

Bloblo: Ill add you! I honestly have no idea what the crosshairs mean :haha: but I'm sending baby dust!

ricschick: I'm sorry about AF :hugs:

Did I miss anyone who needs to be added to the testers page? I'm on my phone but tonight when I get on my laptop I'll add everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->