TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks Waiting2cb for checking on me. I have end of semester exams and assessments at the moment so I am taking a step back from TTC. I'm here, but last cycle was a bit of an eye opener at how much it had taken over my mind. So taking it very easy at the moment.

I've been spotting almost every day since Af though which has been annoying.

Sorry that you had AF start on you :-(.

Good that you have a positive Heaven. I'd Bd a couple more times if possible.

BKP - good luck!

I'll drop in every now and then to check on people, but can't let TTC take over at the moment. If I fell pregnant it would be right in between both kids birthdays too, which I kind of don't want.

Hello all! Sorry I been a bit MIA this past week, had nothing to update and was super super busy with work!

Hope its not AF Nordic, have you done any testing?

How are you heaven?

Where are you at Babybrain, you have Ovulated aye?

Gypsy - how are you holding up?

Hey Babymumma - where are you up to cycle wise?

How is everyone doing outside of cycles and af, etc? Its getting colder here as we head into winter, I imagine you have been rugged up Gypsy! Nice sunny day today though!

AF started yesterday for me, which explains to me why I burst into tears on a poor friend who told me she was pregnant yesterday. Normally I can hide it!

I am excited to finally be in the start of a new cycle, at least this 2 weeks is spent gearing up and planning instead of the last two which was spent being depressive and moping!

Hey, I'm up to cd7 at the moment and waiting for cd19 for ovulation. Always waiting waiting. I'm feeling alot more relaxed this cycle though.
How is everyone else going?
With all this terrible news in the world.. I feel sorry for our kids.

gypsy 99- we did BD a few more times, the morning when DH got home and that afternoon, we were going for 3 times last night but we both were exhausted. Tonight we will for the next few nights. I haven't gotten OV pain like i usually do though so i'm not confident :(

You are close to me then babymumma - I am CD4 today waiting on CD17ish for Ovulation!

I agree, It makes me sad for the future seeing all these awful things that people do.

Oh yeh we are close!

Have you or anyone else experienced having brown spotting after your period before? I'm still spotting.. this never happens to me. Does it mean I had a strong ovulation? Can't seen to really find anything on Google 😣

I've been spotting non stop since Af this cycle and it's frustrating. Keeps ruining my knickers! Have had to rely on panty liners this time.

I'm at the start of fertileness as well, which is quite annoying as I'm bleeding on and off again. Still about 4 days until Ovulation though and I'm not drowning myself in it this time. I'm actually not too phased this cycle if I'm successful or not. Sounds crazy, but was too much stress last time.

Glad you got some Bd in Heaven!! :dust:

I really really want a wine tonight. Dh is going to the movies and I want a wine.

Gypsy - I don't get it. Why does it happen? I'm the same as you. It's just annoying now. I'm not ready for my fertile time like you tho. Yeh I'm pretty relaxed this time around. I'm over it the constant thinking. It's draining!

LOL I couldn't as the kids were in bed and had none in the house.

Babymumma. i have absolutely no idea why it happens, but it's just frustrating!!

I have the nieces over tonight so 4 kids in the house and making hme made pizza

I saw the faaaaaintest most faint line appear within 5 minutes on the Wondfo today, but my wife thinks I'm imagining things! I swear it's there! Off to buy more dollar store tests today and maybe a FRER.

It's darker! We're so excited! Due Feb. 8 with number 3. :)

congrats feronia!! wonderful news

i'm not sure when i ovulated this month since i got positive OPKs from cd 15-19, i think it may have been cd 17 as thats when i got all EWCM but who knows, which make me 5DPO i think i'm just going to wait for AF though and not be concerned about it. Next cycle my gyno wants me to chart (which i always hate doing) but then he will prescribe clomid so thats something to look forward to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->