TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Bkp16, they do normally get darker for me, started a bit earlier this month as lp seemed very short last month. I didnt use opks and wondered if Id ovulated a bit earlier. So pale line since cd8 starting to get darker by cd12. Still to test today so will see.
Ive noticed that I get nausea the few days around ovulation. My first full cycle off the pill it lasted for nearly 2weeks!

Nordic, where are you in your cycle? Ive lost track! A very emotional day for you then! Hope theres less snot today.....unless its a positive pregnancy sign!!!

Sorry babymumma6 :hugs:

Gypsy, Im hoping a more relaxed aproach works for you this month. I know its tough x having something to focus on will hopefully help. :hugs:

Thanks waiting2c, its rubbish waiting isnt it? Sorry this month didnt happen. Fingers crossed for next cycle!

Rickschic, how are you getting on?

Hi to anyone Ive missed, hope all ok!! :dust:

Yaayy Babybrain! I hope this cycle is the one!

My OPKs had nothing but the control line, then a super faint second line on CD12, then an almost positive line on CD13 in the morning. Then I forgot to test again later in the day, dangit! The next day it was back to nothing.

Hi gypsy- hope you are able to find some peace this cycle! Sending you positive, relaxing vibes.

Nordic- how are you feeling today?

Bpk16 yeap I reckon mine should be faint tomorrow, oncec the surge has passed it quickly dissapears. Some people have positives for a few days, so far my dark lines go the next day.
When are you testing? X

Ok my opk is as dark as the control! I have a sore back too. :sex: :haha:

My OPKs had nothing but the control line, then a super faint second line on CD12, then an almost positive line on CD13 in the morning. Then I forgot to test again later in the day, dangit! The next day it was back to nothing.

Hi gypsy- hope you are able to find some peace this cycle! Sending you positive, relaxing vibes.

Baby ,woohoo get bonking :haha: I'm unfortunately snotty a lot as I have fibromyalgia and immunity issues ! My body is a pain in the butt ,!!!

Bkp today I'm totally pooped I have no energy at all :sleep::sleep:

I get two days on mine ! One day will be almost as dark as control line , the next day it will be darker , then the day after back to nothing at all x

I tested on cd11-15, usually around 6pm as that's when I get home from work. No line on cd11, very faint on cd12, then cd13 I tested earlier (11:30am) ad had a nearly positive opk. Then cd14-15 nothing!

Nordic- ugh I'm sorry! But maybe that's a good sign? Where are you at in your cycle?

Ohhh good luck babybrain!!! Have my 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 for you. Trying to have a relaxed approach this cycle... hopefully it works out 😔

I tested on cd11-15, usually around 6pm as that's when I get home from work. No line on cd11, very faint on cd12, then cd13 I tested earlier (11:30am) ad had a nearly positive opk. Then cd14-15 nothing!

Nordic- ugh I'm sorry! But maybe that's a good sign? Where are you at in your cycle?

I am 7 or 8 dpo . :shrug: OPK was positive for two days .:thumbup:

Hi all, hope you are all ok x

I don't really know what to think today. My OH has been making the odd negative comment recently about ttc. Like when af came last cycle he was "maybe someone is trying to tell us something". Then last night I was talking about the length of my lp the past few cycles, how it's been too short and maybe that's causing a problem. He said something like oh well maybe for the best and that our two boys maybe don't get all the attention they should....I'm not too clear on exact words as I was a bit surprised. He's always been the one wanting more children. Perhaps the reality has hit him, I dunno.

Just as my doubts had faded, I was more relaxed as I know I have my mums support and now this!

I do wonder if he's just trying not to make a big deal out of ttc? :wacko:

Well I guess I need to see this tww out, if we get a BFP that's that decision made! If it's a bfn then we need to have a chat.

Life is never simple :shrug:

Hi all, hope you are all ok x

I don't really know what to think today. My OH has been making the odd negative comment recently about ttc. Like when af came last cycle he was "maybe someone is trying to tell us something". Then last night I was talking about the length of my lp the past few cycles, how it's been too short and maybe that's causing a problem. He said something like oh well maybe for the best and that our two boys maybe don't get all the attention they should....I'm not too clear on exact words as I was a bit surprised. He's always been the one wanting more children. Perhaps the reality has hit him, I dunno.

Just as my doubts had faded, I was more relaxed as I know I have my mums support and now this!

I do wonder if he's just trying not to make a big deal out of ttc? :wacko:

Well I guess I need to see this tww out, if we get a BFP that's that decision made! If it's a bfn then we need to have a chat.

Life is never simple :shrug:

Oh no poor you , men are so confusing :shrug:

I stupidly POAS this morning , BFN :cry:

I am NOT testing until next weekend now xxx

Babybrain I get the "I'm happy with whatever happens" I find it alittle disheartening.

Thanks Nordic x :hugs: for you, it's still early days xx

Omg I'm like a woman possessed , went and bought a FRER , was bfn too!!! I need to stop I'm obsessed, I'm either peeing on a PT , then if it's a bfn , next pee I'll use an OPK !!! What is wrong with me ?? All I've done is cry as well . Oh and eat . I'm feeling really peed off and very low mood :cry:

Hey Nordic, I totally understand. I would like to do as some others here do and not test until af is late but I can never hold off. I do think it's the less emotional roller coaster way to go athough I still find myself POAS at 9dpo! I really hope this is your BFP coming and it's causing you to be so emotional and peed off! Xx

Hey Nordic, I totally understand. I would like to do as some others here do and not test until af is late but I can never hold off. I do think it's the less emotional roller coaster way to go athough I still find myself POAS at 9dpo! I really hope this is your BFP coming and it's causing you to be so emotional and peed off! Xx

Hey baby how are you ? Whereabouts in Scotland are you ? We're from borders and just moved to Ireland a few months ago. I want to go home :cry: I'm feeling so emotional and fed up. Sorry for the moan .

So today I have moderate amounts of EW pink bloody stuff . Very painful cramping in whole of pelvis into back and legs . Sharp left side twinges . We DTD last night and I was so sensitive it was all over in seconds when hubby went down there :blush: :haha: . TBH I think it was because AF is due . I think this spotting is going to progress into :witch:

i hope everyone is doing well!! I've been so absent lately :( i ended up geting a very bad ear infection which cause my ear drum to rupture so i've been just one the couch for days, thank God it was a long weekend i needed the recovery time.

How is everyone? i see some of you are testing soon :)

Hello all! Sorry I been a bit MIA this past week, had nothing to update and was super super busy with work!

Hope its not AF Nordic, have you done any testing?

How are you heaven?

Where are you at Babybrain, you have Ovulated aye?

Gypsy - how are you holding up?

Hey Babymumma - where are you up to cycle wise?

How is everyone doing outside of cycles and af, etc? Its getting colder here as we head into winter, I imagine you have been rugged up Gypsy! Nice sunny day today though!

AF started yesterday for me, which explains to me why I burst into tears on a poor friend who told me she was pregnant yesterday. Normally I can hide it!

I am excited to finally be in the start of a new cycle, at least this 2 weeks is spent gearing up and planning instead of the last two which was spent being depressive and moping!

How are you doing, BabyBrain?

My symptom watching is at an all time high lol.
Today I'm pretty sure I'm 8dpo. Feeling bloated, nipples are sore and sticking out, coffee hasn't tasted as good to me yesterday and today.

Could just be AF getting ready to rear her ugly head!

It's been really nice out lately so I'm able to stay a bit more busy and keep my mind occupied.

When are you testing next, Nordic?

Hi Waiting2c! AF is so annoying, I hope this is the cycle for you!

Well my opk went positive but dh isn't home till tomorrow morning guess it will have to be then! We bd on Sunday night so I dunno. Also not sure if this means I'm actually going to ov but my body is trying to

Attachments

• 20170523_194659.jpg
    20170523_194659.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member