TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I'm so sorry to hear that heaveneats! I have to admit, i'm so worried that if it takes around 6 months or so and we still haven't gotten pregnant, that OH will change his mind. I've said this to him though and he's reassured me that he won't, no matter how long it takes.

Perhaps he just feels anxious about it all? Or perhaps he feels the intimacy of baby making has gone with all the charting etc?

Fingers crossed for you that he comes around! :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that heaveneats! I have to admit, i'm so worried that if it takes around 6 months or so and we still haven't gotten pregnant, that OH will change his mind. I've said this to him though and he's reassured me that he won't, no matter how long it takes.

Perhaps he just feels anxious about it all? Or perhaps he feels the intimacy of baby making has gone with all the charting etc?

Fingers crossed for you that he comes around! :hug:

i'm not sure what he is thinking to be honest....i just hope that he changes his mood

Oh Heaven, fingers crossed he's just in a wee mood and it passes. I kept all my opk testing etc to myself, thought it would put less pressure on him, he obviously knew I was keeping an eye on things but probably not to what extent. He also said a few weeks ago that maybe it was for the best we hadn't gotten pregnant, I felt he got negative about it. I think its something they go through as it must affect them when it doesn't happen.....male pride n all that! I hope he gets behind you 110%!!!

I told my mum about an hour ago. We had been away on our nursery trip today and when we got home I told her she might want to sit down I have news....she near had a heart attack, I quickly said it was good news lol. Anyway her response was "are you sure you want another?"
Yeah great, thanks mum....*sigh*

Waiting2c, I have No hcg tests left :dohh: but I had ordered more last week before I got a positive. So should be here soon. I'm not sure if I should go try a proper branded one anyway, just not had the chance. I peed on an opk anyway to satisfy the need! It was very dark, not sure how much that means but it helped :haha:

Gypsy, The only symptom I can think of this cycle was my boobs seemed a bit heavier than normal. Other than that (and sneezing??) nothing. Got my fingers crossed, must be due to test soonish yeah?

Ohhh heaven my hubby did the same to me the other night and I just said that he can't just do that. It's a mind thing, you can't switch off.

Does anyone get really bad ovulation pain?

I'm probably not testing unless af is overdue. She's due on the 12the or Monday. I'm 8dpo today my Temps being weird this cycle though.

Ohhh heaven my hubby did the same to me the other night and I just said that he can't just do that. It's a mind thing, you can't switch off.

Me!! All the time. The past few days have been awful. I know i'm not actually ovulating as have the implant but it causes so much pain. I've always been sensitive to feeling it though. Its horrible isn't it?!

Me!! All the time. The past few days have been awful. I know i'm not actually ovulating as have the implant but it causes so much pain. I've always been sensitive to feeling it though. Its horrible isn't it?!

I actually had so much pain last night it woke me and I needed Panadol. It's horrible. I hope it's not a bad thing. Atleast I know I've def ovulated. It's cold at the moment so my temps are crazy..

Thats what i was thinking this time around. When the pain was so bad, i just thought 'at least next cycle when I'm off BC, it will mean i'm ovulating.'

I've always been able to feel it though, apparently many ladies can't.

I have started to feel things, but I am not sure what they mean. I have had cramps for past two days, quite strong at times. Does this mean trying to ovulate or already have? I thought it meant was, but my OPKs dont stack up to this so now I am all confused!

Dug them all out of the trash and my CD13 OPK is darker than 14, 15 and now 16, althought 16 is a smigeon darker than 15. So hard to figure out, wish I had something like a timer that dinged when it was time to go lol!

How is everyone?

BabyBrain - hope you are feeling good, might be a good thing to have no tests to drive yourself mental with!

Gypsy - hope the mood in your house is better this week!

Heaven - Have yuo managed to figure out if you have ovulated or are about to?

Brandonsgirl - How are you holding up with the waiting? I am not the best at waiting for things lol. So impatient!

How is everyone else? Where are you all at cycle wise? Do we have any impending testers for me to live vicariously through?

I have started to feel things, but I am not sure what they mean. I have had cramps for past two days, quite strong at times. Does this mean trying to ovulate or already have? I thought it meant was, but my OPKs dont stack up to this so now I am all confused!

Dug them all out of the trash and my CD13 OPK is darker than 14, 15 and now 16, althought 16 is a smigeon darker than 15. So hard to figure out, wish I had something like a timer that dinged when it was time to go lol!

How is everyone?

BabyBrain - hope you are feeling good, might be a good thing to have no tests to drive yourself mental with!

Gypsy - hope the mood in your house is better this week!

Heaven - Have yuo managed to figure out if you have ovulated or are about to?

Brandonsgirl - How are you holding up with the waiting? I am not the best at waiting for things lol. So impatient!

How is everyone else? Where are you all at cycle wise? Do we have any impending testers for me to live vicariously through?

The waiting is haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard! I keep trying to occupy myself but go back to thinking about 2 weeks time.
Hubby has the next two weeks off work, so will just try and occupy myself with doing things with him when I'm not working to keep my mind off it.

Hope everyone else is doing ok? Anyone testing soon?

Waiting2C it's too hard to tell. I get cramps almost all cycle. It's pretty hard work. I had major cramps before a #2 today and could barely move. It was great.

Brandons girl. the TWW is ridiculously hard!! I have been trying incredibly hard not to think about it at all, but I can't not.

I'm starting to feel pretty out already. i start getting AF style cramps about 5 days or so before. Different to all the other BS cramps I get through my cycle. Other than my temp being weirdly down, and my CM being vastly creamy I don't have any other differences. Waiting impatiently for Monday to get out of the way to start all over yet again.

This whole baby business is waiting waiting waiting! Very hard to have the patience lol

waiting2c I bought a couple of tests yesterday, 2pack of clear blue & 2pack of tesco own brand (that's all they had). Thought if I had a dud or it wasn't clear I'd need some supplies lol Anyway, used 1 clear blue and it was much stronger. So my mind is settled for a few days at least! You think all will be ok once you get that positive, but it's the start of more worries lol.

As for ovulating symptoms,... The only thing I noticed was nausea just before it must have happened also a bit of back ache. It's amazing though how in tune you get with your body. Hope you figure it out Waiting2c, it's so difficult, keep on BD'ing if you can xx

I hope no one minds me hanging about to see how you are all getting on, I don't want to upset anyone xxx

Sorry heaveneats :( I hope af is kind to you and best of luck for the next cycle !!

This group has become very popular - I have been here in the shadows for a Little while when I have been busy with teaching placement .

I totally missed last cycle as I ovulated a few days later than usual and miss judged it so that was annoying but I think I am ovulating today or maybe yesterday so hope to be in tww shortly !!

Gypsy - our obv feeling down with it all at the mo and I'm sorry :( I hope your not out !! Have you had any more thoughts about if you are going to continue with your teacher training ? I know you were having a wobble with it xx

Fingers crossed !

Ah ricschick- sorry !

Hope you are doing ok xxxxx

Sorry Ricschick and Heaven, that sucks :-(

Hi to everyone! Have a busy day ahead today with work so checking a bit earlier than normal.

Babybrain - so glad to hear your test was way darker, it always helps put the mind at ease doesnt it!

I have no idea from tests if I have ovulated, am about to ovulate or what, yesterday mornings test was super light, afternoon was heaps darker but evening was light again. My app had my ovulating yesterday, we DTD on Monday Tues and Wed so thats the best shot i have had in ages I figure (those were CD 14, 15 and 16) I figure there is no way with my cycle length it would have been before CD14, and if its after now we can BD some more lol.

Other than TTC how is everyone doing? Has your placement finished Fuschia?

Sorry to everyone that has had AF show up. Major hugs for you all.

Waiting2c it all sounds a bit confusing. Sorry that your body is messing around today.

Glad your test is a bit darker Babybrain!!

How are you going Nordic?

AFM - Onto a whole full on day of study. I am hammering into washing as well as we can actually see some sun today at a whole 9 degrees LOL. I am very much sure that Af will be on time this month. Waiting for her to arrive. Cramping, #2's being a dick, nipples and boobs normal sensitiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->