TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

That sucks so much girls. I'm so sorry! It's such a long wait. I've watched a few videos on YouTube how you get pregnant. It's very interesting how the female body works and how hard it actually is to get pregnant.

Babybrain have you got a blood test yet?

I've watched the Great Sperm Race, and I think it's brilliant! So informative.

Does anyone else get breast pain way before AF? I've been getting shooting pains up the sides of my (.)(.) and it'a really uncomfortable.

Ive watched the great sperm race too, its funny cos now thats what I imagine in my head just afterwards lol, all those little guys trying so hard to get there!

I don't often get breast pain before AF, do you normally?

I've watched the Great Sperm Race, and I think it's brilliant! So informative.

Does anyone else get breast pain way before AF? I've been getting shooting pains up the sides of my (.)(.) and it'a really uncomfortable.

I do. Usually when i sit up in bed first thing in the morning and when i take my bra off in the evening. Its usually around O time and then up till AF time. Oh the female body, eh!

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Oh I need to find the sperm race. I haven't seen that one.

Gypsy - I had that last cycle. It was like a whole week and a half before AF arrived. It was so uncomfortable

Gypsy I'm no expert but your chart looks good huh? Could of been a implantation dip on there? I hope this is your month xxx

I'm good thanks gypsy !!!

After a suspected chemical (that was a hellish experience!) I'm back and just peed on an OPK I'm good to go !! Although romance is not on the cards as we're waiting on puppies arriving (my bitch is currently day 61 , milk in , plug gone , temp dropped !!!) so unless we sneak off for a quick bonk later we might miss this cycle !!!

Attachments

• IMG_3109.jpg
    IMG_3109.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
nice positive OPK nordic pixie!!

i dont usually get pain at all now used to when i was younger

Thanks everyone. I thought the breast pain was pretty normal, just really annoying!!!!

Ricschick my Temps back down this morning and gull on AF cramps last night. Starting to ramp up again too.

Good luck Nordic! ! That's a definite positive opk :).

Lol waiting!! I admit I've done that too. Hope you are going OK.

AF M - it's getting really cold and i woke up heaps last night from cold air going down my back. Could explain the lower Temps. Debating going to work today. I'd rather be studying. So effing tired. 2 days until another cycle and another failure.

Thanks everyone. I thought the breast pain was pretty normal, just really annoying!!!!

Ricschick my Temps back down this morning and gull on AF cramps last night. Starting to ramp up again too.

Good luck Nordic! ! That's a definite positive opk :).

Lol waiting!! I admit I've done that too. Hope you are going OK.

AF M - it's getting really cold and i woke up heaps last night from cold air going down my back. Could explain the lower Temps. Debating going to work today. I'd rather be studying. So effing tired. 2 days until another cycle and another failure.

dont think that way:hugs:

Hi ladies! I thought I'd start a thread for ladies who are TTC, doesn't matter if it's baby #1 or #5 anyone is welcome! I was in an amazing little TTC chat group when I was trying for my son, and I met some amazing ladies there and we still talk everyday and are super close even now that my son is almost 8 months! I would absolutely love to have that again this time around! :happydance:

A little about me: I have an almost 2.5yr old daughter and my almost 8 month old son. We were planning on waiting until beginning of next year for try for our next baby, but I had a chemical pregnancy in December and it kind of made us talk more and we decided to move up our TTC date! As of right now, we are talking about TTC starting March most likely. I'm tracking my ovulation currently to get a better idea of my cycles (I'm still breastfeeding my 8mo). I'm super excited, and a little nervous to be doing this all over again lol. :blush:

Testers!♡
March:
8th:
ricschick

9th:
Katy78

13th:
rachybaby85

17th:
Gypsy99

Hello! This is my first time here! I just recently got off of the pill and had my discharge bleed right away for 7 days, typical period length for me. My periods were regular before the pill and cycle was usually 28 days. On cd11-cd13 I had EWCM but was away from my husband because he was out of town. We bd on cd14. Later that day I felt a twinge on the right side ovary area that lasted for about one minute. Then on cd15 I had very light spotting. This is our first try...do you think we could have timed it right on this one?? Baby dust to everyone!

Thanks hun. Unfortunately optimism gives me too much pain. If I'm realistic it doesn't hurt as much.

good for you Nordic!

Gypsy - i'm sorry it's been a rough go for you :( i hope next cycle bring you some good news!

AFM i'm CD 3 i've been temping like my gyno wanted me to do so we can see how he wants to go about next cycle

And AF got me yesterday one day early.

How is everyone else doing?

Gah, that sucks Gypsy! Had my fingers secretly crossed for a good outcome for you!

How was your weekend otherwise?

I am good, no idea if/when i ovulated, therefore no idea what dpo I am. I gave up on OPKs when I ran out on Sat morning. Will just have to wait it out and see what happens.

What did everyone get up to over the weekend? We had a relatively quiet one, I brought a printer.

Thanks. And yes Kiwiberry jump in!!

I got rather intoxicated on Saturday watching the crusaders. Lol it wasn't meant to happen but fun.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks. And yes Kiwiberry jump in!!

I got rather intoxicated on Saturday watching the crusaders. Lol it wasn't meant to happen but fun.

How is everyone else going?

Oh nice 😎🍷🍸🥃

Doing great here, almost 2WW for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back