ttc #3 buddies wanted

Well turns out AF isn't on it's way as I got a BFP this morning! Tomorrow would have been 12 months of ttc. I have a good feeling about this one but still trying to be realistic that it could end in m/c again.

Good luck everyone!!

CONGRATS! :hugs:

CD 6 for me today. AF is finally gone. :happy dance: Almost BD time!

Congrats ttc, Cd11 for me, I usually get a positive ovulation test on cd15. Trying to dtd every other day. Feeling laid back about it this month I totally drove myself crazy last month. Decided today we are booking a holiday for the end of September so really excited about that. :)

Congrats ttc, Cd11 for me, I usually get a positive ovulation test on cd15. Trying to dtd every other day. Feeling laid back about it this month I totally drove myself crazy last month. Decided today we are booking a holiday for the end of September so really excited about that. :)

Hopefully this is your month fingers crossed for you. Have you got regular cycles mines are all over the place its so frustrating.

Congratulations!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I am cd 24 and 7 dpo

TY Mouse!!!!

Hi Mel, thanks mine are usually 27/28 days. Just waiting for my positive ovulation test. X

Mommapowers:Oooh, you're in the fun/agonizing part!! Are you a symptom spotter? :haha: I really hope you get good news in a few days!! Do you have a testing date set?!

Ridley: So exciting for your vacation! :happydance: And O is just around the corner!!! :thumbup:

AFM: I'm having really high temps for pre-O. :shrug: My pre-O temps are usually not higher than 36.4 C...I'm a tiny bit annoyed. :haha:

Exciting days ahead! Some getting ready to O and others a few days away from testing!

:dust:

I can't wait for my holiday tasha haven't been abroad in years. Are you feeling OK tasha. Just wondering if maybe you are coming down with something could explain the high temperatures?

Can u join pls?
Cd1 for me today after another bfn last cycle

Of course! Welcome Alfiecat! :hi:

Ridley: That's so exciting! Are you bringing your kids, or is it a romantic getaway?! :flower: I actually had the flu at the end of last cycle and CD 1, but it was a 36 hour thing, and I thought that that would explain the super high temps at the end of last cycle. If you check out my last cycle's chart, it seriously looks like a pregnancy chart. And I'm still spotting on CD 10! This is all so weird for me. :dohh:

Thank you

Wud u take a test tasha?

Wow your baby is 10mths. I never wud have been able to trc whn mine was that age. I found the jump from 1 to 2 v hard. Ive a short gap tho. 16 months between my 2

Alfiecat: I already wasted 70$ on pregnancy tests last cycle, as my chart was looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :wacko: So no more tests for me! :rofl: How old is your youngest?? I found the jump from 0 to 1 a lot tougher than the jump from 1 kid to 2. DH was working nights, and had no time off with our first AND I was a university student. With my 2nd, DH took a lot of time off work, and I had just graduated! :thumbup: That said, I am a little nervous about a 3rd. That's why I'm casually TTC, and swaying for a girl (which means no DTD 2 days before O, which definitely decreases the odds of conception! :winkwink: )

Am so jealous that you will all soon be testing!!! Can't wait to next cycle to start trying 😀😀

Hi Alfiecat, yes my dh and my two ds's. Maybe your illness is still lingering. Apparantly with some colds it is more likely to get pregnant if you are taking expectorant medicine.

Tashas: my youngest now is 23 months and my elsest 3. I feel its for easier but that 1st year of 2 is a blur. 2 babies. 2 not walking 2 on bottles 2 high chairs 2 in nappies. 1 not sleeping. 1 still not sleeping!!!!

Welcome alfiecat! :hi:

In case anyone doesn't know about this, Wonfo internet cheapies all the way! You can get like 30 opks and 10 hpts for $21.

That way you can pee on sticks until your heart's content! :rofl:

Ridley: That's so nice: a family vacation!! :flower: I didn't take any meds...maybe I should have! :haha:

Mouse Chicky: :rofl: I had NEVER peed on sticks like a maniac, until last cycle! I don't think I'll do that again. :blush: I love FRERs because I'm so sentimental: I keep all my positives! No testing for me until I'm on CD 30 (which would make me 2 days late for AF if my cycles stay short like last cycle) OR if I'm past 11 DPO and I have sore nipples (I ALWAYS get that early pregnancy symptom!). But thanks for the tip! I'll keep that in mind if I start to feel my inner crazy surfacing again! :haha:

Alfiecat: That is a nice space, with your LO being 23 months now! My DD started sleeping through her nights at 7 months, and my DS at 3 months--bless him!! That definitely makes things easier! But I get you with the diapers. It's not fun having 2 in diapers. My DD is potty trained, but my little man will most likely not be potty trained when #3 comes along (that is, if it doesn't take too long for me to conceive!).

Mel: Hang in there!!! I understand you! What CD are you on?! I hope times flies for you!! :flower:

AFM: CD 11, and first day of EWCM. I'm planning on DTD once more tonight, and then nothing until after O! We'll see how this goes! :winkwink:

How are the rest of you ladies doing?! :flower:

Am on day 23 but my cycles are anything from 28 to 36 days long!!
We aren't even trying yet and I have spent the last few days looking up symptoms it's going to be a long month :haha:

Can I join?!?! About to start trying for #3. My last BC pill will be on Monday. We were planning on waiting another month but I got back on here to join the wtt and got to excited.
DS is 2.5 and DD will be 1 on thursday. We want to keep them pretty close in age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->