ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hmmm, I've only ever tried OPKs once years ago. I don't know what the circle means, so I can't help you with that! Hopefully someone can! :flower:

I'm on CD3. I used to stay laying down with my legs up cuz it made me feel better but then switched to ummm well not sure how to phrase it without like being seriously TMI...... "manually going" after DH. I'm sure thats an old wives tale as well but the 2 times I tried it I got pregnant. It was probably a coincidence but made me feel like I could stand up. Now I think I've shared my 2 tricks I used to get pregnant. Wasn't gonna share this one cuz a little embarrassing.

Hi how's everyone doing?? Am on cycle day 29 and having mild cramping so will hopefully be joining you soon :happydance:

Exciting mel!

So I think I've decided to do opks. I have this overwhelming desire to pee on something. 8-[ I think last time I started on cd13 and got my positive on cd17....I think might have been cd16...

Does anyone in the US do OPK or pregnancy strips? Where do you buy them? Thinking of using them next cycle if we don't catch.

I've used them in the past and I just bought them at Fred Meyer. I've also seen them at Walmart or Walgreens. You can also order them online on amazon or ebay.

Hey mel!

Mattsgirl, I "finish" myself after too. :blush: :rofl: I think there may be something to that. Something about the female orgasm drawing the sperm further up. :shrug:

Those that are trying opks, circles and smilies are the digital kind, circle means not fertile, smilie is a go. Way too expensive in my opinion. I'm going to plug my Wonfos again. :haha: You get them on amazon super cheap. Usually the second line gets darker the closer you get to O, but as was the case with me this month, it can be pale one day and positive the next. Most people will get a second line darker than the test line on their true positive day. Don't torture yourself with squinting at the "almost positives." I typically get 2-3 days of positives, then the next day is negative. If you temp along with it, you'll likely be able to pinpoint the exact day of O. Good luck!!!

According to ff, I am 4 dpo today. :happydance:

Hey girls!!

Mel: Let us know if when AF arrives! Isn't this seriously the only time that we're excited for AF! :haha:

Mouse Chicky: Wohoo for being 4DPO!! :happydance: Do you have a testing date? :flower:

Mattsgirl: What CD are you on? :flower:

AFM: I'm pretty sure that I'm 2DPO. If I do get pregnant this cycle, I'm 80% sure that it will be a boy! So much for my girl-gender swaying! :haha: My cycles are irregular, and last cycle my cervix went SHOW 1 day before O, and high 3 days before. So when I didn't O on CD 14 like last cycle, I decided to base timing on cervical position (I've O'd as late as 24 DPO.) Well, my cervix never went high this cycle! Oh well! :haha: I'll be super happy with a boy! :winkwink:

Ridley: Yay! What CD does that put O on for you? You had got AF before me, right? Do you always O late-ish? I hate that my O moves around so much! :dohh: I promised DH that I wouldn't test before 11 DPO UNLESS I get sore nipples! :winkwink: How about you??

What does wonfos mean?

Im Cd 10 got 2nd flashing smiley face this morning

Got pos test on cd19 usually get it on cd15 fiat cycle that I know of that I have over late. Will try testing at 7dpo just in case I ovulated earlier than I thought. Totally weird cycle this month no cramping yet? I promised myself I wouldn't test early but with my ov moving around it has totally thrown everything. X

Wondfos are a type of ovulation test that are cheaper than the digital ones. That way you can test several times a day when them and confirm with the digital. X

Ridley: I hate late O!!! Yay! 6 days before the testing begins! :D

Ridley thank you.
Its so hard not to test. Im happy even to be poas the ovulation tsts and seeing a smiley face, so used to hcg bfn sad to say its niceto see a test showing what i want it to.

How is everyone doing??

Mel: Any sign of AF? :flower:

Last cycle was my first cycle TTC, and I was so excited to the point of obsession! This cycle I'm feeling almost afraid of a BFP! Maybe because my whole family got the flu, and the kids caught hand-foot-mouth, and I just can't imagine going through all that with 3?! Anyone else feel scared? Xx

How is everyone doing??

Mel: Any sign of AF? :flower:

Last cycle was my first cycle TTC, and I was so excited to the point of obsession! This cycle I'm feeling almost afraid of a BFP! Maybe because my whole family got the flu, and the kids caught hand-foot-mouth, and I just can't imagine going through all that with 3?! Anyone else feel scared? Xx

Hey everyone AF arrived yesterday so am on cd2 today

Tasha I feel like this alot aswell there is days I think no way can I add another as its mad in our house as it is but am scared one day il regret not having another one.

YAYYYY Mel!!! You're officially on the TTC bandwagon!! :thumbup:

It's great to hear that you feel that way too sometimes--it makes me feel a lot better! DH has started to ask if I'm sure that I really want to be TTC, and I do, it's just I'm scared at the same time! I know that 3 is going to be hard. But just like you, I'm sure that I'll regret it later on if I put it off!

Crosshairs for me today! (Dotted, because my cervix never went high! ;) ) I'm 80% sure that I'll have a boy, because of the timing! My MIL thinks I'm funny to think that timing has anything to do with gender (I'm very close to her, so I confide a lot in her!). So we made a bet! If I do conceive this cycle and it's a boy, she owes me and my family a nice lunch at a restaurant. If it's a girl, I owe her! :rofl:

Glad af showed, Mel! Now on with the ttc show!

Tasha, I can scared all the time about 3 kids. That's probably why I've stopped and started ttc so much this round. But I always go back . . . so I know I'll regret not going for it. :hugs:
Logic verses the heart.

With babies, the heart usually wins out. :) :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"