ttc #3 buddies wanted

Oh and honestly the cold medicine thing actually works. Both times I tired it I got pregnant. If you take it leading up to O it helps make more CM (if you have that issue)

Welcome Mattsgirl! :hi: HAHA!! I love that you got too excited and couldn't wait!!! :flower: Thanks for the tip with the cold medicine! What brand did you use?! Maybe I'll try that next cycle, if this cycle doesn't catch! :winkwink:

Mel: I hope this is a short cycle for you!!! :hugs: Do you chart?!

Welcome mattsgirl another small gap in kids. Wow your is shorter than mine.
Hoping the jump to 3 will be easier

I used the regular liquid robitussin. You don't want to use the dm or anything like that. You want the one with only Guaifenesin as the active ingredient.

Yes we have almost 18 months to the day in difference. It took us 2 year to concieve our son so we started trying again right away and had a surprise bfp when he was 10 months.

Welcome Mattsgirl! Good luck for a quick ttc journey! :thumbup:

I might have to try the cold medicine thing.

I have a feeling I'm not going to ovulate this cycle, just like the cycle before last. Now that I think of it, I didn't have O pain last week and it usually starts a week before. Today is CD22 and my opk wasn't even close. :(
I'm trying not lose hope. It'll happen when it's supposed to happen.

And next month I start clomid, so yay for that!

Thanks for the tip, Mattsgirl!!! I hope you get your BFP quickly! :flower: Two years must have felt so long, and it must have felt AMAZING to get pregnant so quickly for your second!! :cloud9:

I'm so sorry Mouse Chicky! Waiting for O can be so long (I used to have crazy long cycles--last cycle was my first post DS, and it was only 28 days, which NEVER happened to me before! I always had more like 40 day cycles.), and then thinking it isn't going to happen must feel so crappy. :wacko: YAY for clomid next cycle though! :flower: We'll be cheering you on! :flower:

The 2 years was horrible. But at the same time I was kinda freaking out when we found out the second time because of how close they were gonna be. That only lasted for a couple weeks though.

Hopefully you O soon. But if not I've seen a lot of people on here get their BFP's first round of clomid. Sometimes the body just needs a little push.

Yay for the + opk, Mouse Chicky!!! Go get busy!!!! :winkwink: :yipee:

Hi ladies... I am also TTC #3... I have a wonderful 9 (going on 17) yo daughter and a soon to be (like in 2 days) 7 yo son!! DH and I have been trying since June for our 3rd and final babe. I was on mirena after my son and thankfully I regulated very quickly. I have been ovulating every month, just no luck with implanting. I recently sat down with my doc, but he said for now my charts look good, just have to get the timing thing down. I'm so excited to meet more ladies that are TTC 3 as well.
So CD3 on cycle 9 since starting. Hoping this is the month. Going to try SMEP very strickly this cycle. The past 2 cycles have been the hardest as the timing i think has been perfect...

Sorry for rambling, looking forward to sharing my journey :)

Welcome mrscletus
Im the same had my timing perfect last 2 months and nothing. So v frustrating

Is it worthwhile doing smep when using ovulation kits ?

Welcome mrscletus
Im the same had my timing perfect last 2 months and nothing. So v frustrating

Is it worthwhile doing smep when using ovulation kits ?

Thank you and yes I understand the frustration.

For SMEP I think it works in conjunction with the OPK... BD'ing every other day until you get a positive then you :sex: 3 days in a row. Maybe I have misunderstood?

Finished my last pill on Sunday. Just waiting for AF to show up!!
I think thats how smep works.

Welcome mrscletus! :hi:
It sounds like you all are doing SMEP spot on! Good luck!

I've tried SMEP in the past, but dh and I had a hard time bding that much. Is that pathetic or what? :haha: I like using opks in conjunction with temping so I know once my temp has dropped, we're good.

:dust: to everyone!

MrsCletus: Welcome here! :hi: I hope SMEP works for you! :flower:

How is everyone doing?!

AFM: I've had somewhat of a weird cycle so far. I had a lot of spotting, so I stopped taking fertilitea. I've never had spotting with fertilitea before, but I think it might be because of it. I'm having EWCM. I'm trying to sway for a girl, but I'm almost certainly out if I don't BD again, because I haven't O'd yet (last cycle I O'd on CD 14). I think I'm going to chance it and get one more BD in tonight! :winkwink:

So question for you all--- hips in the air, standing on my head, what should I be doing afterwards?? Is it all just an old wives tale?

I say old wives tale! :haha: The only thing I do differently is to refrain from showering in the next few hours! :winkwink:

I'll admit, I usually stay lying down for 20 minutes or so after bdng. :blush: Even if it probably doesn't matter. :haha:

:rofl: Alright, I do that too, Mouse Chicky! :rofl:

Mattsgirl: Yay for the last pill! Bring on AF!! :D

Cd8 here for me. Started the opk kit this morning as directed. Got the circle. Do i need to record this on fertility friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->