ttc #3 buddies wanted

I tested today and i got a faint one on an IC but it looks more like an evap so i wont consider it a bfp until i get one on a frer and digi lol.

when will you start testing?

Yup my dream last night about my positive test was so real!! But these cramps are convincing me one minute that I'm definitely preg and the next minute that they are really AF pains. I do start cramping like a week before AF but this has been since 1DPO rrrrrrrrrg!

Bluemoon - It sounds promising having faint line, even if it is vvvvf at this point. Hopefully you get a strong :bfp: soon!

Danny - I had a dream about geting bfp near the day that AF should arrive when i was pg with my younger son. It was so vivid that I tested the next morning and got real bfp.. faint since it was bit early but still :D
Hopefully this is just a good sign and both of you are pg.. with me following close behind!! :D

Hey ladies, just popping in to check on you guys, how is everyone?:flower:

Welcome to the new ladies, this group is amazing! you guys will love it here:flow:<3

I caved in a test and bfn but im so confused i feel like if i am literally on with AF. I feel bloated and when i walk i feel like gushes and then i go to the rr and its nothing! She will.probably show up late im guessing.

Aw Jalanis I feel your pain! I woke up this morning and wanted to cry -first thing I noticed was that full dull strong cramping that is very persistent just before I start bleeding. AF only due tomorrow for me and I will only test on Tuesday if she is a no-show but I am convinced she is coming. My pregnancy cramps feel similar to AF but never exactly like they felt this morning. This morning was AF to a T.

But when I was preg 2 cycles ago I had that gushing wet feeling every time I moved and I would race to the loo to check. Nothing. Got my BFP the next day but sadly was a MC a few weeks later but for you that sounds very encouraging!!!

I think you have strong willpower! Af due tomorrow and not tested!! That is amazing hahaha. Im not sure I could wait. I want to wait at least the day AF should Arrive but I am already wondering if I should try testing 11 dpo!! :)

And i have no clue when AF is due because we ntnp this month so i havent taken a note as where my ovulation days where or anything. I already ordered some ICs online so i will wait for those in the mean time. Good luck!

Hey ladies! I would like to join u all here! I will be ttc my #3 within a couple months once my period is regulated again :)

Hi Momma and Brit! Yay and welcome.

Cat can you believe that I still haven't tested!??

Jalanis what's the latest??? If AF does eventually get you then at least you can start tracking your cycle properly for next time. It still sucks even when ntnp but it's better than being full on into your actively ttc journey so hugs till you know what's happening.

I will buy a test today and test tomorrow with FMU.

Danny! Wooow ironwill you have :) was hoping to wake up to bfp news from you &#128517; excited to see what tomorrow brings for you :)

Thanks dannypop! Afm still no AF. The ntnp method has been going on for 2 yrs so i know im not getting preggo cause i never get pregnant like that unless im ttc. But hopefully new cycle starts soon so i can start tracking the days and actively ttc already! Ics are on the way so im eventually getting ready for these testing months ttc. Cant wait to see your tests!

Hi new ladies welcome to the thread!

:bfp::yipee:

Now for the blood tests to confirm that my levels are all doing the right things. Waiting for doc to call me as to when I need to go for the tests.

Mouse it's still eeeeeeearly! Ha ha says me who waits practically till my baby's head is crowning before I test!

Jalanis jump right into the official ttc :happydance: it's time!

It's still early mouse don't give up yet

Congrats Dannypop

:bfp::yipee:

Now for the blood tests to confirm that my levels are all doing the right things. Waiting for doc to call me as to when I need to go for the tests.

Mouse it's still eeeeeeearly! Ha ha says me who waits practically till my baby's head is crowning before I test!

Jalanis jump right into the official ttc :happydance: it's time!

Last night we actually dtd but like i said i dont even know where im at in my cycle so i doubt i will conceive this cycle.

Update : AF got here already which im not mad about because we werent fully ttc. So this means cycle #1 for me and will actually get to BD when i ovulate hopefully this is our month girls!

Congratulations Dannypop:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->