ttc #3 buddies wanted

So I'm trying not to symptom spot, but i have stabbing pinchy feeling cramps that come and go in waves. I keep going to the restroom to see if there's any blood (it feels like period cramps) but there's nothing. I know it's way too early but i wonder what it could be and have any of you lovely ladies been through this before? Now I'm second guessing my O dates :dohh:

If it helps ... I had cramping from O all the way through my 1st trimester with both my boys so that has always been a good sign for me as I normally only start cramping a week before AF is due, certainly not already from 1DPO.

But then since ttc this 3rd baby I had cramping from 1DPO for 3 cycles and they were all BFN. :dohh: drives me nuts this guessing.

AFM: I am cramping now still at 9DPO (have been since 1DPO) but am also dizzy and breathless easily (I am quite fit so this doesn't happen unless I am working out).

The biggest sign for me will be when I go to the gym and feel totally unfit and struggle with my workout. The second I am pregnant I am useless at my gym. With my blighted ovum that was probably the biggest sign that something was wrong as I was sailing through my workouts.

So I'm trying not to symptom spot, but i have stabbing pinchy feeling cramps that come and go in waves. I keep going to the restroom to see if there's any blood (it feels like period cramps) but there's nothing. I know it's way too early but i wonder what it could be and have any of you lovely ladies been through this before? Now I'm second guessing my O dates :dohh:

If it helps ... I had cramping from O all the way through my 1st trimester with both my boys so that has always been a good sign for me as I normally only start cramping a week before AF is due, certainly not already from 1DPO.

But then since ttc this 3rd baby I had cramping from 1DPO for 3 cycles and they were all BFN. :dohh: drives me nuts this guessing.

AFM: I am cramping now still at 9DPO (have been since 1DPO) but am also dizzy and breathless easily (I am quite fit so this doesn't happen unless I am working out).

The biggest sign for me will be when I go to the gym and feel totally unfit and struggle with my workout. The second I am pregnant I am useless at my gym. With my blighted ovum that was probably the biggest sign that something was wrong as I was sailing through my workouts.

I've never had cramping after O day and I usually get mild cramps on CD1 of full flow so it's kind of out of the ordinary for me.

hopefully that's a good sign for you and you get your bfp soon, when are you planning on testing?

Blue it sounds very positive! I am more inclined to take the cramping from 1DPO onwards as an "about to be pregnant" sign rather than a "gearing up to AF" sign. Keep us posted!

I am one of the rare crazy ones who waits till I've missed AF before I test. I am like clockwork so I should already know the answer before I test if AF is a day late. I have literally only POAS 4 times in my life: once before I started actively trying as my cycle was out of whack after coming off the pill, once for each of my boys and then once 2 cycles ago for my blighted ovum.

Blue it sounds very positive! I am more inclined to take the cramping from 1DPO onwards as an "about to be pregnant" sign rather than a "gearing up to AF" sign. Keep us posted!

I am one of the rare crazy ones who waits till I've missed AF before I test. I am like clockwork so I should already know the answer before I test if AF is a day late. I have literally only POAS 4 times in my life: once before I started actively trying as my cycle was out of whack after coming off the pill, once for each of my boys and then once 2 cycles ago for my blighted ovum.

Wow you have amazing will power! AF for me is clockwork too, every 28th day smack bang in the morning so I would be able to know too but I just can not, not test:haha:

wishing you all the very best can't wait to see that blazing bfp:kiss:

I ttc july and got bfp august 5th but had mc at august 15th.
So I bought some opks to see this cycle if I ovulate or not.
So they came friday and I couls not not test so I did.. and again saturday both timea I got vvf lines, tad better on saturd. I usualy have long cycle (33-35) and had read about 6 weeks after mc was common. So I didnt think I would have a line today and rhought I was day early.. thought ovulation woulf be betweet cd 18 and 22.. im now on cd 17.
So I look at it after the 5 min and what a surprise! Two good lines! Almost as darl as the other maby just alike. I waited 5 min more and it is as dark.. but I second guess my self so.. here are some pic.. on on my phone so just links:
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

So first is 10 min after testing nest us of that and the ones from fri and sat and last is 30 min after testing.

So what do you think? Im ovulating? Can I have this nice line and no egg?

I ttc july and got bfp august 5th but had mc at august 15th.
So I bought some opks to see this cycle if I ovulate or not.
So they came friday and I couls not not test so I did.. and again saturday both timea I got vvf lines, tad better on saturd. I usualy have long cycle (33-35) and had read about 6 weeks after mc was common. So I didnt think I would have a line today and rhought I was day early.. thought ovulation woulf be betweet cd 18 and 22.. im now on cd 17.
So I look at it after the 5 min and what a surprise! Two good lines! Almost as darl as the other maby just alike. I waited 5 min more and it is as dark.. but I second guess my self so.. here are some pic.. on on my phone so just links:
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

So first is 10 min after testing nest us of that and the ones from fri and sat and last is 30 min after testing.

So what do you think? Im ovulating? Can I have this nice line and no egg?

I may be wrong, but a positive opk means you have an lh surge, which usually accompanies ovulation. It means your body is gearing up to O, but it doesn't necessarily mean you will. The only way to confirm ovulation is to temp and have the temp drop and then back up after O. Good luck! :dust:

Blue- It's been 6 years since the last time I was pregnant, and both of my boys were very welcomed surprises. So, I never got a chance to symptom spot with them. With that being said, we planned #3.... I had absolutely NO symptoms EXCEPT for constant fluctuating cramps from 1DPO until I got my bfp on 11DPO, then my excitement and nerves helped me not pay too much attention. Every other month I "thought" I was preggers, I had crazy symptoms that ended with AF.

Good luck to you, and I hope you get your beautiful BFP soon!

Blue- It's been 6 years since the last time I was pregnant, and both of my boys were very welcomed surprises. So, I never got a chance to symptom spot with them. With that being said, we planned #3.... I had absolutely NO symptoms EXCEPT for constant fluctuating cramps from 1DPO until I got my bfp on 11DPO, then my excitement and nerves helped me not pay too much attention. Every other month I "thought" I was preggers, I had crazy symptoms that ended with AF.

Good luck to you, and I hope you get your beautiful BFP soon!

Thanks for that, that gives me so much hope since it's something out of the ordinary for me. I love reading similar experiences from other women it helps keep me sane and to not think im losing my mind. Good luck to you too lovely x

Blue my cramping since 1DPO has been one of the positive signs I'm holding on to out of hope that it will mean a BFP as it has twice for me before!

How many DPO are you now?

Been patient... well rather patient and time has flown by since the mc and now that I got pos opk, ew cm and ovulation pains I am so anxous to get to the end of tww. hahhaa before wednesday I was thinking when I wanted to test.. and I was like just on AF day.. mabylater... and now I am like "how soon should I try testing?"

bahh it is hard to wait hahaha.. not sure how many cycles of this I will be able to handle.

Cat I agree how time has flown by. I thought it would be torture after my MC in July to wait till I could POAS but now that I am 3 days away from testing I look back and see it was quick! If AF arrives I will of course be dreading the long wait again though!

I hope you had a strong ovulation and caught the egg! Imagine if we can both move on to first tri boards together and have our girls!!

Blue my cramping since 1DPO has been one of the positive signs I'm holding on to out of hope that it will mean a BFP as it has twice for me before!

I'm 8DPO today (fertility friend puts me at 8dpo and my other apps put me as 7dpo) I'm still cramping not sure how to explain it but it feels like blunt needles stabbing inside.

I tested today and i got a faint one on an IC but it looks more like an evap so i wont consider it a bfp until i get one on a frer and digi lol.

when will you start testing?

Hi ladies im also on boat ttc #3. We currently NTNP and as of last night i have been having bloating to where you know AF is coming and i wore a pantyliner and as of now its still clean i have nothing but bloat. She will.probably make her way today. It just feels weird cause as soon as i period bloat i get AF right away and i still havent. Today she should make her appearance cause i feel so bloated like when im on AF. Good luck ladies and fx!

I'm 8DPO today (fertility friend puts me at 8dpo and my other apps put me as 7dpo) I'm still cramping not sure how to explain it but it feels like blunt needles stabbing inside.

I tested today and i got a faint one on an IC but it looks more like an evap so i wont consider it a bfp until i get one on a frer and digi lol.

I just have this feeling that you are preg! The cramps and the CM. same as me! Maybe that faint line is a real line! Keep me posted!

I just have this feeling that you are preg! The cramps and the CM. same as me! Maybe that faint line is a real line! Keep me posted!

I hope we both are:hugs: i'll certainly keep you updated i cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. I'm dreaming about it everyday i even dreamt i had quints :wacko: lol

Keep me updated on your journey too, would love to buddy up:flower:

Welcome Jalanis22! :hi:

BlueMoonBubba, it sounds like you're working on a BFP there! ;)

I'm 6dpo today. Usually on 7dpo, I have weird, crampy feelings if AF is going to come a week later, so here's hoping I don't have that tomorrow.

Cat I agree how time has flown by. I thought it would be torture after my MC in July to wait till I could POAS but now that I am 3 days away from testing I look back and see it was quick! If AF arrives I will of course be dreading the long wait again though!

I hope you had a strong ovulation and caught the egg! Imagine if we can both move on to first tri boards together and have our girls!!

That would be amazing :)
It feels fast when looking back but slow when looking forward

I hope we both are:hugs: i'll certainly keep you updated i cant wait to see what tomorrow brings. I'm dreaming about it everyday i even dreamt i had quints :wacko: lol

Keep me updated on your journey too, would love to buddy up:flower:

Consider us buddied! Even if we don't get our BFP this month we should then be on the same cycle together next month :)

Yup my dream last night about my positive test was so real!! But these cramps are convincing me one minute that I'm definitely preg and the next minute that they are really AF pains. I do start cramping like a week before AF but this has been since 1DPO rrrrrrrrrg!

I also feel like that dannypop since last night! I got bloated and just the weird feeling you get when AF arrives but i still havent gotten it and i still feel bloated wearing a panty liner. This month was ntnp so im not even sure of my luteal phase or my dpo. If i feel like this later today still i might run to store for a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->