ttc #3 buddies wanted

I'm TTC #3. I have a 4 year old little boy, and a 2 year old little girl. This will probably be our last baby. I'm excited to complete my family. I just got off birth control so I hope to get pregnant soon! <3 If I get pregnant this cycle I would be due the beginning of July. Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

Welcome KittyKat2010! :hi: I hope your journey to #3 is a short one.

12 dpo now and :bfn: for me. I'm fine and ready to move on.

Dh and I are trying for my #3, but his #1. I have 2 from a previous relationship. This is our 3rd month, but we are not going all out trying until January. He has promised me that if it hasn't happened by then, we can start using pre-seed, opk and temping (whatever we need to do). :happydance: I'm fully ready now to go all in with ttc, but must keep calm until then I guess. haha! Currently I am on cd26 of a 28 day cycle. I thought for sure this was my month until today honestly. Tmi, but my cervix had been so high, soft and closed for over a week! Then today I noticed it had dropped low and opened a little. :growlmad: So....I guess I am waiting for af to show up this week now. If it doesn't, I'll be testing on Friday. Oh! The only thing that has me confused is I did have light pink spotting for about 2 hours last Monday morning. I assumed that was implantation, otherwise not much for other symptoms besides sore throat/cold/flu feeling, low cramps off and on, tired, and the last couple days got really nauseous. Fx! Baby dust to everyone!!!!

You aint out til the Af shows!! :) sounds pos to me so I would be hopeful.

I am not hopeful. This month has been spotting, both of us sick, many days of dark lines on opk and hard to tell if any was pos, DH was a way short while and I had ovulation like signs week after all the dark opk lines (but I was out so could not test then). I often have 31 day cycle, last one was. The dark lines wete ariund the time ovulatuon for that kind of cycle so today I shoumf have AF. Noshow at the moment. Usaly I wake up and go to the loo and see it when I wipe ( sorry tmi). I will test today but not optimistic. Have had one cycle now and then that os 36 days .. that would fit ib with the ovulatio signs... I dont know. I kind of wish I could just start over and not feel so unsure of what is happening in my body.

Well.. I think I might have goten my :bfp:
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20161019_181712_zpslszdznxx.jpg?t=1476815546

Im so scared!! I had mc in august 10 days after geting positive.. lines got darker for few days, I stopped testing and then it started to bleed.

I dont know how far along I am.

Well.. I think I might have goten my :bfp:
https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20161019_181712_zpslszdznxx.jpg?t=1476815546

Im so scared!! I had mc in august 10 days after geting positive.. lines got darker for few days, I stopped testing and then it started to bleed.

I dont know how far along I am.

That's fantastic! huge congrats! :dance::dance::dance: stay positive!

Looks awasome Catalyst!
I hope this is your rainbow baby!

Thanks girls! Im so scared it will end like in august.

Huge congrats, Catalyst! :wohoo: I understand. In my experience, the anxiety never quite leaves after experiencing a loss. Just remember that there are always more chances of a good outcome than a bad outcome! :flower: I hope you'll be able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy!

I'm thinking of all of you ladies!!!!

I've made it to full term, and then some! YAY! I'm 1.5cm dilated and 70% effaced. I'm feeling ready!

Well, i'm currently on cycle day 43, negatives and just waiting for AF now :( Never thought my cycles were this long!

Congratulations Catalyst! So excited for you, stay positive. x

Great line catalyst congratulations :happydance:

Wow Tasha how exciting your little one could be here anytime good luck and keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->