ttc #3 buddies wanted

Sorry to hear that kittykat! :hugs:

Boring part in the cycle for me: CD12. O won't be until next weekend. In the meantime, :wine: :haha:

Surprise + opk this afternoon at CD14! No wonder I've been feeling little pinches and have been so moody. :haha:

I'm supposed to ovulate this weekend. I will be testing around the 20th. Depending on when I get my +OPK...I would say within a day or two :)

Attachments

• Photo Nov 03, 6 20 03 AM.jpg
    Photo Nov 03, 6 20 03 AM.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
Kittey - that's great progression! fingers crossed you catch this month :dust:

I wish I had a home testing kit, I'd love to know if I'm ovulating, it's too stressful worrying about a potential TWW when I'm probably waiting for nothing!

Good luck this month glovities! I'll probably start testing next Tuesday.

Although, the next several days, have been maybe positive. I hope it's not like that one month with clomid where I had a week of positive opk, never knowing when I actually o'ed. So, just to be on the safe side, we'll bd every other day for a while.

I hope you catch the egg this weekend, kittykat.

Vanilla, I think if I didn't have wondfo opks, I'd go nuts. :haha:

Good luck this month glovities! I'll probably start testing next Tuesday.

Although, the next several days, have been maybe positive. I hope it's not like that one month with clomid where I had a week of positive opk, never knowing when I actually o'ed. So, just to be on the safe side, we'll bd every other day for a while.

I hope you catch the egg this weekend, kittykat.

Vanilla, I think if I didn't have wondfo opks, I'd go nuts. :haha:

I have loads of OPK's but my consultant told me ages ago that they're not accurate at all for me :nope:

every other day or 3 days is the best way to go I think :dust:

I just got a dark OPK. I'd say it's almost as dark as the control line, which leads me to believe that it will be as dark in just a few hours so.... game on! lol

Good luck this cycle ladies I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Tasha Any sign of your little man yet? X

10 dpo, :bfn: Ready for my last cycle of ttc.

:hugs: I'm really sorry to hear it's your last month.

AFM - I'm 99% sure I'm not ovulating as usual, seems the docs were right for a change! I don't think I can consider myself 'ttc' anymore when I'm infertile. I wish you ladies all the best and hope you don't have to wait too long for your :bfp: :dust:

Vanilla, enjoy your babies! You'll be fertile soon enough! ;)

Catalyst, this is my last cycle of femara, and we've decided not to do IUI because of cost. I have not decided yet if want to schedule a tubal ligation or just get on the pill for a while, but considering it's been almost 2 years off and on trying, I think it's time to stop.
Although I'm sad, there is a since of relief and resolution.
It's possible if I don't get my tubes tied, we'll considering adoption or even trying again 2 or 3 years down the road. All in all, I've learned to trust in God's will and his timing.
At the end of this cycle, unless I'm miraculously pregnant, I would l would like to hand off the initial post of this thread to someone else, so they can keep up with the list of bfps. Does anyone know how to do that?

I sad to see that you are stopping after this month. I cant imagine how hard it is to ttc for this long. Hope you get your bfp this month!!

Not sure if I told you that I got bfp the 19th of october. Had a early scan on wednesday.. put me back by a week but we saw two heartbeats!!! So baby #3 and #4 is on the way! Pritty shocked about this!!

Hi girls!

I had a beautiful baby boy on November 3rd at exactly 40 weeks! The birth went wonderfully: 8 hours from start to finish. :flower:

I'm thinking of you all! I hope there are BFPs in the near future for each one of you! :kiss:

I really hope things work out for you mouse maybe a lil break will help

Wow twins catalyst congratulations

Congratulations on your little boy Tasha its fantastic that you made it to full term and your little man is now here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->