ttc #3 buddies wanted

WOW Catalyst! Twins! (I missed the last page when I wrote my last post, so I hadn't seen yours!) How are you feeling?? Nervous? Over the moon? I had really wanted twins before I had one child, now I think I would be super excited about twins, but super nervous too! I hope you will have lots of help! :kiss:

I'm a twin! :winkwink: Do you know if you have fraternal twins or identical twins?

I've just carried on stalking this thread and not posting.

Congratulations tasha on your baby boy :D

Wow twins catalyst! Congratulations!!

I'll have everything crossed for this cycle for you mouse :hugs:

Good luck everyone else ttc!

I have less than 6 weeks until I'm due, but will have a max of 6 and half weeks left until I get to meet my little man as I'm only allowed to go to 41 weeks. It's gone by so fast!

WOW Catalyst! Twins! (I missed the last page when I wrote my last post, so I hadn't seen yours!) How are you feeling?? Nervous? Over the moon? I had really wanted twins before I had one child, now I think I would be super excited about twins, but super nervous too! I hope you will have lots of help! :kiss:

I'm a twin! :winkwink: Do you know if you have fraternal twins or identical twins?

We just wanted one haha. I have always been in the early scan thinking to myself "pleas just one please just one" cause even if I think they are adorable and ppl are lucky to have twins I just felt I could not handle two at a time. So I was thinking that when she was looking and first when she said there was something there that had started but wasnt I thought "wow I dodged a bullet" but then she said there is a heartbeat.. and I swear I think I fell in love just by seeing that flicker! haha Now we are both thinking OMG and what are we going to do and how are we going to do it, scared, excited but happy.
Nausea kicked in about a week ago and is kicking me in the butt right now. Not only in the morning, it is almost constant, most during mornings and evenings.
Ohh and it looks like fraternal, she thought it looked like it ovulated two eggs, something about the placenta. But that she would see it better later. Wanted to have me back in about 3 weeks and do a second scan to confirm it all and geting better measurements. So only about two weeks to go untill that scan :)

I've just carried on stalking this thread and not posting.

Congratulations tasha on your baby boy :D

Wow twins catalyst! Congratulations!!

I'll have everything crossed for this cycle for you mouse :hugs:

Good luck everyone else ttc!

I have less than 6 weeks until I'm due, but will have a max of 6 and half weeks left until I get to meet my little man as I'm only allowed to go to 41 weeks. It's gone by so fast!

Good luck on the last phase of the pregnancy :) hope you will have a good delivery :)

Thank you Catalyst :) Are you announcing to people yet or waiting to surprise?

We have told our parents. And I have let it slip to two friends bur no one els. Waiting til after 12 week scan. Goung to tell our siblings and grandparents after we tell our sons. Then ppl will just find out. Might put somwthing on fb when we have our gender scan.

Thank you Catalyst :) Are you announcing to people yet or waiting to surprise?

We have told our parents. And I have let it slip to two friends bur no one els. Waiting til after 12 week scan. Goung to tell our siblings and grandparents after we tell our sons. Then ppl will just find out. Might put somwthing on fb when we have our gender scan.

We told everyone straight away with our daughters but this time no one knew until we surprised them with dating scan photo at 13 weeks, was hard work especially with eldest daughter. Awww do you think your son's will be pleased?

The younger one will but not sure about the older haha :)

I hope everyone is doing well. AF started on Wednesday for me, but I dumbed around and forget to get my prescription for Femara filled. So, I guess this is an off month. Then the last true cycle of ttc for a while.

I can't believe Christmas is so close!:xmas9::xmas6: I've been doing some massive online shopping lately. :haha:

Tis the season!

Tasha- congrats on your little bundle!

Catalyst- CONGRATS!!! I'm the same, I have never hoped for twins. But I'm sure if it happened, I would be elated. Twin mothers somehow survive. ;) What fertility treatments were you on? Were you monitored?

As for me, I'm back. Sorry I introduced myself and then went cold. I ended up having to get all this testing done and then wait for AF before I started my fertility treatments. I'm currently on day CD4, taking Gonal F injectables. I will have my first ultrasound to check follicle growth on Tuesday. I am definitely feeling my ovaries working, especially a couple of hours after I inject. How is everyone doing? anyone testing soon???

Mouse_chicky- I hope you get pregnant next cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Montana - I havent had any fertility treatment. Just all natural after short ttc. I will get more scans and maby checkups with the midwife than if there is just one. Got early scan and it put me at 5 weeks november 9th and then I have another to check if everything is ok the 28th. Then I will know more.

That is so exciting! Maybe one of the two will be a girl. ;)

We sure are hoping :) we have two boys so it would be lovely to have a girl :)

Yes, I remember you saying that. I have two boys as well. I have always felt I would have only boys, but I wouldn't hate the idea of a little girl. ;) Make sure to update us!

It went well :) still two beating hearts. Grown alot too :)
Next scan is i 19 days! Then they will check for downs and such.

So great to hear Catalyst! Will you be announcing to family soon??? I'm so excited for you! Two beautiful blessings!

As for me, I am 5 day last trigger and started progesterone tablets this morning. Have to do this stuff twice a day...

In the early scan when we got the news thwt they were two I called in shock to my mum cried and laughed... first my mum thought something bad had happened cause of the crying but was so happy and stunned about the news. She was at work do I could bot talk to both my parents so next I called him. He was at home and blurted the newa to my brother and since my other brother also still lives at home they didnt think it fair for him to not know. They didnt tell me right away though haha
The next scan was few days after my BIL had a 8 hour brain surgery to remove some growth. We had talked about leting him know before but thought he would have enaugh on his mind so did right after the scan. Told my sistersinlaw too the same day. So closest know. We will tell our sons in 13 days (after the 12 week scan) and our grandparents and other relatives over xmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->