ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hi ladies :) been ttc for 2 years..currently in my tww and going crazy! This last year the dh and I decided to do what everyone recommended and "stop trying". Didn't work out to well for us (obviously lol) so here we are, back to tracking dates and so on. Wanting this next week and a half to fly and praying I finally get my BFP! Fx please XOXOXO

Welcome, Looneylou! :hi: I feel your pain with ttc for a long time. I hope this month is your month! :thumbup: :dust:

I haven't posted for a while!

Congrats Catalyst on your twinnies! Amazing.

We are in the 2WW. I think I am 2 or 3 dpo. I want to poas already!

Hi Looney! How many dpo are you? Have you seen your doctor about this problem? I have PCOS and am on injectable medications to help me ovulate. Hoping you get you BFP this month!

Hey DJ. The tww is no fun.... feels like an eternity really.

I am 9dpo. I have felt nauseous throughout the day so I decided to test tonight. I got a faint line on the internet cheapies I bought. I'm not saying it's positive just yet. Going to test again tomorrow morning.

Oooooh Montana that sounds promising! Fingers crossed it's the start of your bfp.

I am 3 or 4 dpo I think. Got some mild cramping in my back. I don't temp or use opks though so really I'm not sure when I ov, I just go by cycle length!

DJ- when I did ovulate, I could tell just by all the EWCM I had! I had to start doing OPK's though because my doctor said I shouldn't be going off of just that.

Yeh I had loads of ewcm on cd13 and I usually only get it for a day. Since I stopped breastfeeding my cycles range between 24 and 31 days so goodness knows what is going on! The average is 26 which is what they were religiously before I had babies.

Good luck DJ

Montana that might be your bfp ;)
Hope you get a line in the morning :)

Ok, tested again this morning and there is a second line again, this time a little darker! I'm hoping this is it. Will test again tomorrow morning.

Thanks ladies! 🤗

Montana, I believe I am 7 dpo or more..I did not use ovulation tests this month so I can't pinpoint it. I have had a ultrasound for them to check and see if everything looked normal when we first started. I don't remember everything they tested...all I remember is they said I was healthy and good to go. I should have wrote everything down, but it was before I knew there was anything to be worried about. If I don't get my BFP this month my husband and I are both getting checked. I will definitely have my fx for you to get your BFP also! :)

I'm trying not to read into "symptoms", but it's hard! I've been up through the night since Friday with weird and vivid dreams and having a hard time sleeping through the whole night. I've also been having thick & creamy cm (TMI I apologize) for 3 days. I also had soreness in my lower back, bottom, hips, thighs for three days at the end of last week like I had been doing squats, but idk what that could be. I've been sad too, but AF is due Saturday and I'm dreading it, so that may be why. :,( I want this week to be over already!!

Oh wow, I didn't realize there was another page to the thread lol. I'm sorry ladies. Congrats Montana!!! I hope this is it for you!!!!

Hello :wave: ladies may I jump on this thread!? I'm back.....I first came here in 2008....it's been a while but we are now TTC #3 and it would be great to have that support again!! Somewhere to discuss hopes and fears :wacko: I have a 7yo DD and a 4yo DS! Hope everyone is well and has a good day!!

:happydance: congratulations Montana!! Definitely sounds like a :bfp:

Hi Jai Jai! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"