Ttc #3 Cycle #20!

I think AF has finally left so now it's time to wait for the big O! :xmas17::coffee:

Good luck for this cycle.
I've also been TTC since May 2017,its so frustrating why its taking so long!

It was my OH's birthday yesterday so I tested, it would have been the perfect birthday present but sadly it was BFN! :(

Aww, I'm so sorry about the bfn :(
Fingers crossed for your next test hun :hug:

I tested this morning and it was another stark white BFN! I think AF will be arriving soon as I have been getting some mild cramping for the last couple of days! :(

Just to update....I got my BFP on Wednesday 9th January 2019! :happydance: :bfp::baby::wohoo:

Congratulations! I'm 8dpo & due af in a few days, had a few strange symptoms this week, & also had cramping a few days ago & felt like I was gna start af so early but it went. Trying not to get my hopes up though!

Congratulations! I'm 8dpo & due af in a few days, had a few strange symptoms this week, & also had cramping a few days ago & felt like I was gna start af so early but it went. Trying not to get my hopes up though!

Thank you ever so much :D

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you! I was exactly the same, I had cramping for a few days and I honestly thought AF was going to arrive but she never did! Good luck :dust: :af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->