TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

My first AF was like that after my Mirena removal.

I feel so silly...I just realized what IB really means! I thought it was irritable bowel :dohh:

Sending you loads of hugs jojo :hugs::hugs:

I tested today & got a :bfn: :cry: but no af yet though so maybe going to have a longer cycle than normal?

Thanks Caz. I got my fingers XX'd for you!!!! How do you feel today?

How you doing Trey? I looked on FF, When I click on a day of the month and then click on edit, then under "Primary" it has a spot for temps, menses, etc. Is that where I put it or is somewhere different completely? Do you pay for VIP?

Hey Trey I figured out the whole FF thing! Thanks! I do have a question though. I know you've been actually charting and stuff and all the info I read says that the LH phase is usually the same amount of days each cycle but I just wrote all my cycles down since Dec 2009 and my LH phase varies from 10 days up to 18 days. Is that normal? Do you think I'm calculating it right?

JoJo. That is exactly where you put it. After you enter your data then click save, and it will automatically show up on your chart. Secondary is the place were you can plug in your OPK results and Pregnancy test results. Yes, you pay for VIP. VIP gives a lot more options but the free one is just as good.

I'm doing well. I will be in my fertlie period right around my birthday (9/11) so that is good. Did I tell you guys that I did a "reading" with Melissa? I was trying to prove her wrong but she did say that it would take me awhile to get knocked up. She sees 3 children in my life. Oh, and it will be a girl. She saw a pregnancy in July of next year, so that would mean I will conceive the cycle after this one. I am trying my best to go back to the laid back approach, so if I start getting worked up you guys calm my butt back down.

Caz a BFN doesn't mean you are out. What DPO do you think you are?? There is a chart on BabyMed.com that I need to cut and paste (when I get the time). It tells you the chances of being preggo after getting a BFN dependent on how many days past your expected AF.

they say it should be around the same length the average being 14 days. 8 days is a long range. Do you think your body is just trying to regulate itself. What kind of BC were you on?

Your LH is the time between ovulation day and the day of AF, but you know that... hmmm

I've never been on BC. My DH and I just always used condoms. I don't know what the deal is. After having my DD my body changed. I use to have really regular cycles but just from looking back since Dec they range from 23-31 days. I had some blood work done last month and he said my hormones were a little out of whack so he wants me to come back and get them done again. My husband and I didn't really plan ahead of time to start TTC. I've been wanting to since the day my DD was born but he wanted to wait till she was 5! So 2 days before I ovulated this last cycle we sat down and talked and decided now was as good of a time as any :dance: So we Did the deed a couple nights in a row. Both times I got pregnant it happened the 1st time we had unprotected sex so I think we both thought it would happen right away. I think I'm gonna try this charting stuff out for a couple cycles and if that doesn't work then see the Dr again. I'm just so happy that I have you and the other ladies to come with me on this crazy roller coaster!! :hugs:

I have to tell you guys what my son said tonight when I was putting him to bed! He is 5 yrs. old and because he's so young we obviously have not talked to him about us trying to have another baby. He mentions wanting a baby brother once in a while but usually only when he has to watch Dora or something girly on tv with his sister. My husband and I just say to him that we have to ask God and wait till he's ready for us to have one. Tonight as I was putting him to bed he said " Mama, can we ask God to give us another baby now?" So, smiling I said sure. He closed his eyes and said" God, can you please give our family a million babies?" I started to giggle and said " Honey, asking God for a million babies is a little greedy don't you think?" He said " Your right mama, how about 2 babies? God, can you please give us 2 babies? Amen." The funny thing is that he has always since he could talk, talked about twins, having 2 brothers. At 1st we just ignored it but he was insistent. When I got pregnant with my daughter and we found out it was twins we couldn't believe it and thought wow he was right. But, they were girls. He has been saying things like " When we have the BOYS I will feed one while you burp one" or " I'm a big boy so I'm gonna show the BOYS how to play". ANytime we ask him what boys he says "Our twins." Crazy right!!! They say kids know things others don't. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

I have to tell you guys what my son said tonight when I was putting him to bed! He is 5 yrs. old and because he's so young we obviously have not talked to him about us trying to have another baby. He mentions wanting a baby brother once in a while but usually only when he has to watch Dora or something girly on tv with his sister. My husband and I just say to him that we have to ask God and wait till he's ready for us to have one. Tonight as I was putting him to bed he said " Mama, can we ask God to give us another baby now?" So, smiling I said sure. He closed his eyes and said" God, can you please give our family a million babies?" I started to giggle and said " Honey, asking God for a million babies is a little greedy don't you think?" He said " Your right mama, how about 2 babies? God, can you please give us 2 babies? Amen." The funny thing is that he has always since he could talk, talked about twins, having 2 brothers. At 1st we just ignored it but he was insistent. When I got pregnant with my daughter and we found out it was twins we couldn't believe it and thought wow he was right. But, they were girls. He has been saying things like " When we have the BOYS I will feed one while you burp one" or " I'm a big boy so I'm gonna show the BOYS how to play". ANytime we ask him what boys he says "Our twins." Crazy right!!! They say kids know things others don't. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!

:cloud9: awww so cute! :hugs:

well guess who showed her ugly face this morning -:witch: so i guess its on to the next cycle :cry:

AWWW So sorry Caz :hugs: Hopefully me, you and Trey will get our BFP's next cycle!!! Then we can be buddies, thru out our pregnancy together!

AWWW So sorry Caz :hugs: Hopefully me, you and Trey will get our BFP's next cycle!!! Then we can be buddies, thru out our pregnancy together!

That would be great!!!

I'm sorry Caz. :hugs: At least you guys got your 1st cycle out of the way. Think about this way...your chances increase the next cycle.

jojo - your son sounds so cute. You ready for 4 kids?! :winkwink:

I was enjoying some quiet time, now the kids are up demanding a snack.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you guys?

I forgot to mention about temping - make sure you are taking your temp at the same time each morning.

Thanks Trey. He is a hand full. I'm a nanny and have worked in daycare my whole life so 2 more kids would fit right in!!! I'm 26, how about you?

sounds like a good plan to me! :hugs:

Have you ladies had good weekends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"