TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

Hello Ladies :flower:
I got back home Sunday and I was wiped! It's good to see all the good vibes. Cab, I'm sorry about those damn evaps, but I am glad to see your PMA is up. Christmas will be here soon. Jojo, it was good to see that :baby: is sticking in there. Caz and Coral what are your due dates?

Well MS hit hard today!! I haven't thrown up but it's almost there. Out of the three pregnancies this is the worst. I can't take it!! When is it supposed to be over? It would be better if I didn't have to go to work. I've had about 5 ppl ask if I was ok today?

Has anyone heard of Preggo Pops? I need to find some.:cry:

Morning ladies how are you all doing?
Trey - sorry to hear that the ms is so bad, last pregnancy mine ended at 12 weeks, was quite funny cause one day I was feeling so ill and the next day I was fine, it just stopped overnight!
Jojo-how are you feeling today? Digis are expensive, its true, we dont get blood tests or and scans until 12 weeks here so its the only reassurance we can get! I wish we got blood work done here but they dont even do another urine test - just take your word for it!
Coral - how are you feeling? Many symptoms yet?
Cab - loving your PMA, Ive got everything crossed for you that this is your month

I'm feeling so so tired and more and more sick now. My due date according to me is 16th July but the drs have given 11th July! Im going by my estimations as I know I ovulated really late but the drs dont take that into account.

Morning ladies,

Trey sorry you are feeling so sick already, i hope it eases off for you. I hope I dont get bad ms. I havent had any yet but probablt too soon. With my daughter I was throwing up everyday from about 7 weeks until 12/13 weeks! uggghh, My son wasnt as bad I was nauseus a lot but only threw up a coupld of times.

My Due date is July 26th.

jojo, hows things as the spotting stopped now?

Caz, where do you live again? When is your first midwife appointment?

Cab, morning hun, glad you are feeling positive about this cycle! I have a feeling its the one for you!:happydance:

I live in Sussex, between Crawley & Brighton! My first midwife appointment is on 25th November - a week on thursday!!! When is yours?

oh you are not too far from me :) I dont know when mine is yet. The hospital i'm going with has a maternity direct department. You email them with your phone number etc and they call u within 7 days. I emailed them yesterday. Did you go to your gp. Apparently I dont need to with this maternity direct thing, so I'm just waiting around for the phone call?:shrug:

where abouts are you?
I went to see the gp, here they see you and do blood pressure, talk to you about pregnancy etc and then you have to go and make your own midwife appointment anyway! I think the dr writes to the midwife though and they need that letter...all a bit confusing but was nice to see the dr as it made it 'real!'

:wave: all... well im going to sign off this thread as its turned to a preggo thread:happydance: and after the chemical i feel quite down about it and dont want my depressive mood to rub off on you ladies, i wish all 3peats a h&h 9 months and drop in on my journal now and again to say hi!!! (("the cabbage patch")) good luck ladies and chat soon ..:hug::friends::dust::happydance::hugs:

oh nooooo cabs:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'll see you on the other thread. I understand though hun was crushing for you as it would be for any of us to. Dont worry youll be back before you know it!:kiss::kiss:

Caz, I'm in Thurrock in Essex

yeah you are pretty close then! We will have to meet up at some point and compare bumps!!

I will miss you loads on this thread cab but I do understand, I will be coming to stalk your journal now!! :hugs:

:cry:Cab, I'm not going to say I'll miss ya because I'll be stalking your journal and you'll be back soon! Please keep in touch with us though hunni! Can't blame you.:hugs:
@Trey, I know what you mean about the MS! Have you tried Sea Bands? They have really worked for me. I sleep with them and it really seems to prevent the MS. THey sell those pops @ most Materninty stores and I've even seen them in Pharmacies,and Babies r us. How else are you feeling? Maybe you should think about changing the name of the thread now that we aren't TTC. I feel bad about Cab and wouldn't want to offend anyone else. I'm really happy we get to all be together though. I'm not really on the other July baby bump thread. I mean the ladies are really nice,helpful, etc but there is so many of them and its so hard to keep up. I guess its because I have a bond with you guys and its more personal. I'd prefer just to stay here with you guys and make this a our own little 1st tri thread:winkwink:
@Coral, your due on my Birthday! How cool is that!
WOke up this morning with what I think is a cold. A bit queazy. I spotted again last night so I'm not sure If I should call my doc again or not. My scan is in 2 days so I dont know what to do. Ladies I'm almost positive that there is :baby::baby: in here. I'e been doing alot of research and my HCG levels are right where they should be for twins and with the extra horrible all day sickness, and they say sometimes twins cause spotting, and I'm already showing. WHen I say showing I mean showing!!! I know this is my 3rd pregnancy, and I'm not a small person to start but this is a BUMP! I'll upload pics for you and you can tell me how many you think I'm hiding in here! One pic is from last week and the other is from yesterday. Does anyone else have a bump?

Last week 5wks 4days
Photo 102.jpg

yesterday 6wks 4days
Photo 104.jpg

Photo 103.jpg

love your bump pics - its looking really good - I think you are def having twins!

Im starting to get a bit of a bump already too!

I think its a really good idea to change the name of the thread, I def want to stay around here and share my pregnancy with you guys xx

Morning ladies
I'm feeling a little better today. I started with crackers as soon as I woke up this morning and have been snacking since. I find that if I keep my stomach full I'm ok. I heard about the bands before.
Cab, I understand how you feel. You'll be joining us soon! I'll keep up with you too on your journal.
Do u guys just want to start a new thread under the pregnancy forums? I agree w u jojo, the July thread is hard to keep up with and impersonal. I like our little group. Do one of you mind starting it? I won't be able to til late tonight.
Jojo, love the bump. You are definitely having twins. I have a food bump and not a baby bump yet.
Ttyl!

*** RANT ALERT ****
So, I have my scan on Thursday to make sure everything is ok because of spotting and to see if its twins. Well, my hubby can't make it so my best friend offered to go with me. I told her she didn't have to take off and she said she has sick days and it would be fine. This was last wensday. Then on Fri she called me asking what time the appt was because she was gonna call and make her annual pap appt cause its the same office and might as well do it while she was there. SO today I was talking to her about the scan and she said "oh, well I'm not gonna make it. I never asked my boss to take that day and I found out when I called Mon that I'm not due for my annual till March." WTF??? She wouldn't have said anything unless I mentioned it. It not gonna be the end of the world if I have to go by myself but just wanted some support. She is famous for being a procrastinator but come on! She knew how important this is for me and she just blew it off. I could have asked my sister or maybe my aunt or something but now no one is gonna be able to get off work! I feel really hurt and upset. The thing that pisses me off the most is she was so relaxed about it like it was nothing! UUUGGGHHH :growl:Growl: AM I just hormonal or justified with being so pissed? Thanks for listening!

jojo no its not the hormones I think what you're friend did was wrong. If I lived near by you I would have gone with you. I would have never done something like that to you.

Wow jojo def 2 in there I think:haha:
Sorry your friend was so insensitive I would never do that to my friend! Very selfish of her!

you're so very welcome jojo and I am still excited for you

Wow jojo def 2 in there I think:haha:
Sorry your friend was so insensitive I would never do that to my friend! Very selfish of her!

She has shown me over the years that she can be very selfish. I just think she is one of those people who doesn't think of others feelings. We are def not as close as we used to be. Its sad because for my DD birthday party this weekend her son "wasn't feeling well" so said she couldn't make it to the party. I totally understood. SHe showed up 3 hrs after the party started when everyone was leaving, ate, and then said I'll be right back, and went to her other friends house who is a couple houses down ( who I don't get along with at all). When she came back I asked what was up and she said it was her friends birthday that night and she wanted to see what time they were all leaving to go to the bar? She was at my house for about an hour, enough time to eat,have cake and go. So pretty much I feed her before she went out drinking. UUGGGHHH! Sorry to vent to you guys.

Hey guys went ahead to the 1st tri and made a thread for us called The 3peats are here!!

Woke up this morning with more spotting and cramps. SO frustrating. Just want to know what's going on. Is the baby going to be ok? AM I going to lose it? I just want to know! Scan in the morning and can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"