TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Cant wait to see the pics and soooooooooo pleased we are bump buddies xxxx

Did you do another test today cab?
Cab & Coral - when can I change you to bump buddies on my siggy?

i did a tesco this morning..got a 2nd line..almost too faint to see in pic but its there, i gotta get me a FRER!!!! thats 3 tests that have had a line.surely not 3 evaps!!! NO!!!!!:wohoo::yipee: come on coral, i wanna see pics!!!!!! xxxx

Attachments

• P121110_07.330001.jpg
    P121110_07.330001.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
I can see that line really well - you are definitely pregnant cab!!!!

i think it has just sunk in..that many lines cant be evaps!! :wohoo::yipee: congrats to the WHOLE 3peats thread!!!!! :happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxx

ok heres pics but i cant see lines on the pics! IRL I can honest:haha:

Attachments

• misc nov 2010 014.jpg
    misc nov 2010 014.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • misc nov 2010 015.jpg
    misc nov 2010 015.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
  • misc nov 2010 016.jpg
    misc nov 2010 016.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4
:happydance::cloud9::baby::baby::baby::baby::hugs::hugs::hugs::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::hug::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
OMG!!!! YAY CAB AND CORAL!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! YOU"RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys. I'm over the moon for you guys! We did it ladies! We all did it! I can't believe we al got preggo within a month of each other!!! Now I won't feel bad talking about my preggo symptoms! ANy sysmptoms ladies? OHHHHHH I'm so happy!!!!! Congrats again ladies. Bless you and your little bumps. Have you told your your men yet? Have you called the Dr? When are you guys gonna test again? OMG!!! I'm so excited! If I wasn't so :sick: I'd be jumping up and down for you guys!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks jojo:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee:

I know it is so amazing that we beat the odds and all got :bfp: so soon and together!!!

My only symptoms so far, are lots more CM (creamy/watery) I'm usually dry after O:blush: I have had very mild cramps and the odd sharp twinges. 2 nights ago at 7dpo I woke up from the cramps which has never happened before they were painful but like a toothache kinda annoying pain. I never get cramps at all before af. Thats about it really so far:shrug::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can u see the lines in the pics, I know they are so faint! DH said he can only see it on the frer and that its too faint, he wont beleive it til I do my digi and it says "pregnant" silly man!! We are expert line spotters! :rofl: I will do my digi Sunday I think?

I do see the line on the FRER. That's exactly how mine looked the 1st on I took @ 12dpo and your only 10! Can't wait to see the digital. My hubby wouldn't even believe it with the digital:dohh: He never believes it until the blood test come back! I'm so happy for you hunni! Are you gonna test again tomorrow? Let me know when I can change you from TTC buddy to Bump Buddy!!!

I will prob test again tomorrow with my IC's then digi on Sunday and maybe frer Monday? maybe i should wait?:shrug: Men are crazy, he said I'm smoking drugs, he cant see the lines on the ic's but there is a v.v.v.faint pink line!:haha::haha:

nice party going on there jojo!!...im going to test again on 15th as that was the day af due..then im going to go mental and announce it from the rooftops!!! :haha: i wont really, ive only told DD, OH, my best friend and my sister....half the town probably know already!...xx

nice party going on there jojo!!...im going to test again on 15th as that was the day af due..then im going to go mental and announce it from the rooftops!!! :haha: i wont really, ive only told DD, OH, my best friend and my sister....half the town probably know already!...xx

:haha::rofl: I havent told anyone yet, just plan on telling my best friend for now. Not sure when to tell my family I'm nervous, may tell the kids around xmas?

I've been MIA, sorry! I'm out of town and will catch up more when I get back. All I can say OMG!! Congrats!! And I KNEW it! I have to read back but jojo looks like all is good! We r awesome! Miss u guys.

morning all just a quick message to let you know i had every need to be wobbley over the faint lines...af came this morning full red flow....im more shocked than dissapointed, just when i started to accept it too....oh well cd1 for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->