TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

morning all just a quick message to let you know i had every need to be wobbley over the faint lines...af came this morning full red flow....im more shocked than dissapointed, just when i started to accept it too....oh well cd1 for me!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Im so sorry honey :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know I've said this on the other thread but I feel awful for you and am still shocked. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I understand if you need time so will be here when you are ready hun:hugs:

ill still be coming on ere cozza! cant get rid of me that easily! :haha: thanx for the sympathy girls, still in shock myself, if i cant see a line without having to open the case or squint, im saying bfn from now on feckin evaps! superdrug and tescos!!!!! xx

I know evaps are so horrible, I had them the cycle before I got pregnant & got my hopes up, hubby only trusts digis now!!

well im not trying not protecting from now until after xmas, gotta concentrate on the babies i already have, im gonna get drunk as a skunk tonight!!! :drunk::thumbup:
poor OH is quite upset!

well im not trying not protecting from now until after xmas, gotta concentrate on the babies i already have, im gonna get drunk as a skunk tonight!!! :drunk::thumbup:
poor OH is quite upset!

Oh cab glad you are not going :hugs:

I think maybe the best thing to do is not test until at least the day af is due, although I know how hard that is hun:hugs:

:hug::friends:OMG! I am sooooooooo sorry love. I know there is nothing I can say that will make you feel better but I'm sending all my love to you. :hugs::friends:

Morning girls,

Just did a digi test

Attachments

• nov 2010 067.jpg
    nov 2010 067.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
morning all, lovin the digi coral!!!! :happydance: well yesterday was a great day!!!! my brother, who i have only met once my whole life came with his family to meet us!!! i was 14-15 when he last came and it was a brief hello last time, but this time he came just to see me and my OH and kids, he brought his wife and 3 kids...was very emotional but great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:hope all you ladys are great today!! i know i had a shocking start to the day yesterday but having a big brother more than makes up for it! and i do believe everything happens for a reason, it just wasnt in Gods plan for me to be preggo yet, so im ok with that, just hope you guys stick around, ill miss ya if you leave me!!! xx

Yay Coral - love the digi!!!!

I did my last digi today and got 3+, i'll add a pic later!

Cab - wow that is amazing about your brother, it must of been so emotional for all of you. Of course we are all going to stick around!! xx

Cabs, thanks hun:hugs:

So glad you had a wonderful day in the end after a shite morning:hugs:

Of course I'm sticking around, we will still be bump buddies when u get your BFP next month:happydance:

thanks Caz, look forward to see your digi, will do my other one in a week or so to see 3+ !

My digi:

Attachments

• Photo0063.jpg
    Photo0063.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
love the digi caz, is this your last test now?:haha:

I wonder how long the digital display lasts? mine is still there 4 hours later

yes that is it - at last :haha: well, I do actually still have some ic left :blush: but im not going to do them would drive me crazy!!

The display lasts 24 hrs, always makes me sad when it goes :haha:

yes that is it - at last :haha: well, I do actually still have some ic left :blush: but im not going to do them would drive me crazy!!

The display lasts 24 hrs, always makes me sad when it goes :haha:

yeah its a shame you cant turn them off and on when you want to look at them:haha: would be nice to keep

HEy ladies!! Well, this weekend has been ruff!! Feeling so :sick:,dizzy,faint,and can't sleep enough! DD birthday party went well. I have to say my DH has truly stepped up and has been wonderful! He has been cleaning,cooking,taking care of the kids, running here and there for me getting me anything I need or want! He has been a life saver!

@Cab, so happy you've got your PMA back! Enjoy the relaxed :sex: Your a stronger woman than I because I couldn't stop trying!
@Caz and Coral, LOVE THE DIGIS!! I really wanted to get one but DH said to much $$$. How are you ladies feeling?
@Coral, does DH believe it now with the digi? Have you told anyone? Have you called the Dr?
@Trey, hope all is well hunni. How are you feeling?

Hey jojo,

I havent called the docs yet but have emailed my hospital maternity unit. You leave a message and they call you to set an appointment up.
Yes hubby does believe it now!:haha: I have another digi left and will do it in a week or so:happydance:

Glad your DD party went well but sorry you are feeling so crappy:hugs: I really hope I dont get bad MS as I start that new job tonight and dont want to tell anyone there!

Where is everyone?

Trey how u doing hun?
Caz, how r u feeling?
Cabs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583