TTC #3 Momma's

Tink I think I can see something too!

Sprinkles congrats!!!!!

Querida hope the doctor can get the mirena out for you, how frustrating!

Another BFN for me at 10-11dpo. I am not feeling pregnant any more and am starting to accept that I'm out. Again. :( Only weird thing this cycle is that my cervix has stayed high since ovulation...I can't even reach it. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Sorry to hear you got another bfn Steph. But you could very well get a BFP tomorrow :) FX crossed for you. Don't lose all hope yet :hugs:

Steph - thanks for looking at my tests. Also I know it's super hard but don't give up yet. Your still in the game :hug:

Sprinkles - congrats!!

AFM I'm so upset (not to mention in pain) because the doctor wasn't able to get the mirena out. He's gonna try again tomorrow afternoon; but if he can't get it then it will be next Tuesday before he can try again. I think I'll be O-ing later this week, so I'm really worried I'll miss it if the Mirena isn't out before then..

I'm sorry it wasn't an easy removal! I literally have felt your pain, my Mirena took three visits to get out. The strings were also missing, so he had to use those clamp things to try and grab it but he couldn't get ahold of it and it was starting to hurt really bad so he said he had to stop. Plan B was to basically watch what he was doing on an ultrasound machine, but due to my tilted uterus it couldn't be seen with an abdominal u/s.

On the third attempt, they used some numbing medication, that shot was quite possible the single most painful experience of my life, and they were going to use some kind of scope with a teeny-tiny camera on the end to see what they were doing (it took MONTHS to schedule this appointment because they didn't have one of those scope things and they had to call around and find a doctor that did have one and then jump through hoops to borrow it!). But after the shot, while the nurse was setting up, he made an attempt to use the clamp-things again and it came right out! He said with the cervix being numbed, he was able to angle the things back a bit further without it hurting me and that was all it took.

So there was my horror story. Lol.

I'm curious, how long had yours been in and do you still have periods while it's in? Is this your first Mirena?

This was my second, had been in for 2 1/2 years at the time of removal. First was for the full 5 years, strings present so super easy removal. I had no periods at all with either of them, my first cycle post removal this time was 45 days long, anovulatory. On my 4th cycle now, only had ovulation for two of them. After my first removal, I was pregnant 6 weeks later.

Sorry for the book, I talk too much. :blush:

hello please may i join i have a ds whos 4 (5in jan) and a dd whos 2 (3 in dec) im ttc number 3 :) weve been ttc for 6 months and my monthly has just arrived yesterday :(

Welcome hazzabeanie! Good luck :)

Can't wait for the new tests Tink and Steph!!

AFM...8dpo. It's almost Friday! :happydance:

Welcome Hazzabeanie!:hi:

MommyB - Almost there halfway through the week now :D

AFM - I noticed my boobs are a little tender today not super bad but a little bit.

Ok so here is my 11 DPO test. I feel like if what i saw before was the start of something i should be seeing a darker line by now? Anyways sorry about this test when i took it out of the package, after i used it i noticed a diagonal line scratch so if you can ignore that.

Attachments

• 20141112_090914.jpg
    20141112_090914.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20141112_090943.jpg
    20141112_090943.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
  • invert1.jpg
    invert1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20141112_090946.jpg
    20141112_090946.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
Here is my 11DPO Frer

Attachments

• 20141112_100140.jpg
    20141112_100140.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 6
  • invert frer.jpg
    invert frer.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20141112_104230.jpg
    20141112_104230.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
  • invert frer1.jpg
    invert frer1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
I think I can see something faint on the FRER.

Still feel like it should be more obvious by now. At this point i just feel like any lines i "thought" i saw were indents or evaps .. nothing real

Yeah I don't know what to say. When is AF due? I have heard of ppl getting plenty of BFN's then getting a BFP. I guess it depends on when implantation took place, then letting the hcg rise. Why does it gotta be so complicated ;) I'm still rooting for you!

Im Due for AF on Saturday (based on a 33 day schedule which is my average) Otherwise my last cycle was 35 days ... so if i have 35 day cycle again this time im due for AF on Monday.

Congrats sprinkles!

Tink I see something on the FRER! Looks like mine did lol. If it's possible you're not due til Monday then it would be super faint still!

You early testers put the bug in me!, haha! I caved and used afternoon pee on a $ store test. Thought I saw a hint of something but my eyes are going all wonky staring at it. Obviously I know I'm too early. ;) Have a lookie!

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/994868bd05f8e6717088a28689735fce.jpg

Feel like maybe something is catching my eye not sure tho

Maybe I'll test with a cheapie in the morning ;) Lol

And I had to pee in a cup and my pee was all cloudy and weird. What the heck is with that! Anyone else with cloudy pee? Lol

Apparently cloudy pee means uti or kidney disease according to google. :o Lol

Hi girls! Mind if I join? I'm working on #3 myself :happydance:. I have a 4 .5 yo ds and a 1.5 yo dd.

Currently 4 dpo, expecting to O sometime between Nov 21-23.

Grats to those with their :bfp: AND :dust: to all the rest!!!

Welcome newbies! Congrats those who got BFP's! FX for nect cycle to those who met the :witch:

Quick update: Because of the pain I was experiencing, the ob wanted to stop. I said I'd rather keep going than reschedule, so he agreed to try again after getting his last three patients out, since it was closing time and they were quick check-ins. I was prepared to scream my way through the removal. But he got called into delivery for a client with complications. So I took a Norco today and he gave me a cervical block and tried for over an hour and when I finally couldn't take the pain he Scheduled me for a hysteroscopy tomorrow at 3pm. FX it gets taken care of so I can start trying this O time; I think I'll be O-ing soon as I started seeing small gobs of EWCM. My ob said I could start trying immediately as the mirena was expired and I probably wouldn't have as much hormones in my system, but that I realistically would probably not get my BFP until 2-3 cycles post mirena. Either way, I'm still gonna try. If it doesn't happen, it's still good practice for next time around.

BTW does your temp did post ovulation? Mine is usually between 96.9-97.2 but has never been below 96.9 until today when I logged 96.5. What does that mean??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->