TTC #3 Momma's

Hey ladies!! Any BFP's yet? ;)

Hey ajarvis! How are you feeling?

Tink and Steph any test updates today?

Querida good luck tomorrow!

AFM...6dpo had some weird pinching sensations last night during dinner. Implantation maybe? Followed by some creamy yellow CM. And woke up this morning from some crazy dream! And now that I think of it, I never really dream. None that I can remember anyways. Excited to test on Friday. Hoping for good news, if not I'll keep my chin up. We are only on cycle 2 :)

:dust:Nothing new to report on my end. Just waiting for a postive O test, which should be coming this week so me and DH will be busy! :)

Good luck to all the testers this week. Mommyb, I hope you can hold out until Friday! (I know I couldn't...lol) Maybe the dreams are good sign!

Good to hear from your ajarvis, hope you pregnancy is going well thus far.

I will check in later this week, hopefully, post ovulation and in my TWW! Praying this is our month \\:D/\\:D/

I was gonna test this morning, but I used the toilet completely before I remembered that, lol. I haven't used it since 11:30 so I may try TMU as I have only had one cup of Fertili Tea since then and my urine *MIGHT* not be too diluted.

Feeling great mommyb! Thanks for asking!! Hoping to see some BFPs from you ladies soon ;)

I dont know ladies... :nope::cry:

Attachments

• 20141110_115557.jpg
    20141110_115557.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Tweaked.jpg
    Tweaked.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20141110_123332.jpg
    20141110_123332.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
  • tweaked2.jpg
    tweaked2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 6
9DPO is still early! There's lots of time still. I got mine somewhere between 9 and 12 DPO and the first one was super super faint!

Still too early but I still feel like I see something faint!

No positive here yet :/ blah. AF is due Friday so there's still hope. I am testing again in the morning with fmu.

BFN here too, at 9/10dpo. I've been getting stabbing pains in my boobs which is really unusual so hoping it's just too early or my ic's are too rubbish!

Right with you Steph. Im keeping FX!

Sending :dust: all over this thread!

Ladies, I am so excited I just had to get back on to tell you (even if it is probably bc of the EPO and all). My cervix has been changing a bit and today for the first time I noticed a couple small gobs of EWCM!!!! I'm so excited because I get my mirena out today and if I'm about to ovulate, I can take progesterone cream to help my uterine lining and possibly get a BFP before Christmas!! AHHH!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

FX crossed Steph that you get your BFP today!!

Tink did u test again?

Awesome news Querida!

AFM..7dpo and not much happening. My hubby thought my boobs looked huge last night, but now I'm not too sure. Woke up from another vivid dream this morning. A bunch of ppl I went to high school with were in it and I was driving around in a fancy car, about all I could remember, lol.

I feel like IRL i can see a shadow of something, but i guess it could be my eyes seeing what they want to see. The pictures without the ring are FMU, the pictures with the ring are SMU.

Attachments

• 20141111_042609.jpg
    20141111_042609.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20141111_092948.jpg
    20141111_092948.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
Ok so here is some pictures of them both together. I still swear i can see something idk...top test is FMU and bottom test is SMU

Attachments

• 20141111_100249.jpg
    20141111_100249.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
  • double tweaked.jpg
    double tweaked.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2
:brat: Faint positive at 11dpo! Testing since 8dpo (or what I thought was I day). Kind of in shock still. 4th cycle of trying.

Tink I see something on your FMU pic!! :happydance:

Congrats Sprinkles!!! Can we see a pic?

Oh ladies I hope I'm right there with you on Friday!!

Sprinkles! WOOT! So happy for you. We need to see some pics! :happydance:

MommyB- I swear something is catching my eye. Even showing my DH and he says he sees something to...but im afraid it could be an evap.. I really hope not though! :(

FX you get your :bfp: on Friday

Sprinkles - congrats!!

AFM I'm so upset (not to mention in pain) because the doctor wasn't able to get the mirena out. He's gonna try again tomorrow afternoon; but if he can't get it then it will be next Tuesday before he can try again. I think I'll be O-ing later this week, so I'm really worried I'll miss it if the Mirena isn't out before then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->