TTC #3 Momma's

Querida - hope they can take care of you this time and get this thing out already!

Welcome wifey! Lots of baby dust and good luck :)

Querida glad things are going to be taken care of and you can start trying again. Wishing you a quick BFP!

Steph and Tink where are you guys at?

AFM..9dpo and stark white bfn today on the same test as yesterday. Yesterday I had a line, and you didn't have to squint at it. So it was definitely an evap. Oh well. I guess I'm still early. Oh an question for you ladies past ovulation, had anyone been having hip pain? My right hip has been throbbing since yesterday. Oh and I figured out my cloudy pee problem from yesterday, it was CM! When I went back to my cup it had all floated to bottom. :haha: I've had very wet CM since OV so that's what it was. Lol

mommyB - I might not be the best person to ask about hip pain as my left hip bone has been bothering me for six weeks (Idk why either as I haven't bruised or bumped it)!!

How many of you ladies temp? This is my first time around and my temp dipped even further today to 91.1, which makes me believe that I will O tomorrow or Saturday.. Hopefully the hysteroscopy doesn't leave me with too much cramping and bleeding as I would love to catch the eggie before I have to see the :witch: It's been six years since she bothered me (during which I still experienced pms and apparently a regular cycle minus bleeding) and I wouldn't mind another 9 onth reprieve! lol

MommyB - I have had some hip pain to (although it seems to have subsided now) Hmm

Querida - maybe someone can help you .. i personally dont temp

This test was taking with FMU. Again depending on how my cycle wants to act I'm either 10 DPO or 12 DPO

Attachments

• 20141113_083045.jpg
    20141113_083045.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
  • tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20141113_084141.jpg
    20141113_084141.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
  • tweak1.jpg
    tweak1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
I definitely still see something Tink! I wonder if you're only 10dpo and it will start getting darker now?

1 more pic.

You see something on these wondfos this time?! :happydance: Previously nobody was really seeing anything on these, but today i really felt like i could see something. The light in my house is horrible so i cant really see anything until i take a pic and look at it on my phone. But i saw something on the pic.

Attachments

• tweak 1 invert.jpg
    tweak 1 invert.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
I do but just not sure on colour. My eyes are seriously starting to hurt, been staring at my own tests yesterday and today. Wish I could just hold off on the testing. Lol

Yea i need to find someone who is good at tweaking to see if they can pull any color from it. :)

I hear ya. I was telling myself yesterday .. im NOT testing again till Saturday. Then i woke up this morning and said I've already come this far! :haha:

It's hard not too! I wasted a frer yesterday, so not doing that again. But I don't mind wasting the $ store tests. Unless I get a solid pink line on one those I'm not breaking into my other frer box! Lol. If AF comes I won't be upset. It is only cycle #2. But we've decided if we make it to 6 months TTC we are going to stop. I wonder how easy that will be. Lol

Yea. I'm sure its gonna be pretty dang hard. I kinda feel the same though. Although I am wanting it this time around so bad because I dont know how long im going to feel "comfortable" and anxiety free about trying (due to the PPH i had) So thats why im REALLY pushing for this cycle. :)

I hear ya! Well I'm truly hoping this is your cycle! We conceived first cycle both times so I have no clue about the true stress that comes with TTC. I've been pretty stress free this far. But I'm 31 and hubby is 37 and I know we both feel the sooner the better. Lol

Well im going to send a tornado of :dust: around this thread! FX FX FX!

Ugh, I just ate lunch (some crackers and cheese, veggies and dip and some fruit) and am now feeling extremely nauseous, dizzy and lightheaded. Also crampy. What the heck?? I'm either pregnant or getting sick, I feel weird!

I would take "feeling weird" during the TWW as a good sign! FX !!

True! Lol. This nausea I've been having is throwing me for a loop! I'm never nauseous unless I'm coming down with the stomach flu, which I'm praying I'm not. It's been a few days on and off I've been getting it.

You would think if it was the stomach flu that it wouldnt be an on and off thing..not to mention most stomach bugs are 24-48 hours. :)

Plus I've already had the stomach flu back in March. I tend to get it every 2 years. I stupidly tested again and of course a bfn. So I've now decided that I'm waiting to test. AF is due a week from today. I still have lots of time to test positive. I just don't want to waste anymore. Lol

My hubby knows because he sees the dollar store packaging in our bathroom garbage. But this is literally the only time I've tested early. I'm holding off until AF is late now. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->