TTC #3 Momma's

Tink did you test today? Anyone else test?

Stupid me bought 2 $ store tests in case early testing gets the best of me. Lol. Even though I had evaps last cycle on them. But the OPK worked really well! Lol

I did and nothing visible yet. Although i am a cervix checker and i know its not reliable.. but my cervix is VERY high right now and still closed. Also i think my calculations were off slightly and i think im barely 6dpo today not yesterday :doh:

Anyone want to visit my journal ;) I'm finding BnB so slow these days. I need ppl to keep me distracted during the TWW. Kidding, but seriously come stalk my journal!! :haha:

I get my mirena out on the 11th ladies. I think they will use ultrasound to remove it since the strings are LONG gone. I really would love it if they see a sticky bean (or two) on the ultrasound during removal. However I have 85% accepted that my symptoms may really be just because of the cysts. Still, it's not over till the :witch: shows up, right?

MommyB - I subscribed to it. :)

Querida - Hope everything goes ok for you hun. :)

AFM - i know i said i would wait, but i kinda said screw it because i've already tested so much. So now im just going to test everyday lmao. Here are my 7dpo tests.
Last night i felt really "off" cant really explain it. Was having on and off "ovary area" pain and my left boob REALLY hurt... like the whole thing HURT lmao. Not my right one though :shrug: It was like a shooting pain all over my left boob. Today though they dont feel hurt or anything ....

Attachments

• 2014-11-08 09.11.58_resized.jpg
    2014-11-08 09.11.58_resized.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20141108_090904_resized.jpg
    20141108_090904_resized.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-11-08 09.13.24_resized.jpg
    2014-11-08 09.13.24_resized.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20141108_090400_resized.jpg
    20141108_090400_resized.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Tink do you see anything in them irl? I think I may be seeing the faintest of faint squinters although I have terrible line eyes that can't be trusted... and on that topic I also tested today despite saying I wouldn't and think I might see a shadow of something. I have been feeling really off, tired, and having back pain which is unusual. Fingers crossed for us!

Ooh post your test Steph I want to see!!

Looking forward to your test Tink!

AFM, I'm gonna start testing Friday I think. Come on Friday!! :haha: Lol

Steph- I feel lIke I can see something, but I also have horrible line eye. Post your test hun!

Mommyb- let's go friday!!

Here is 8DPO.. im starting to lose hope at this point. I used my FR early results test today ... The pic with three tests goes (TOP: FMU MIDDLE: SMU and BOTTOM FRER: SMU)

Attachments

• 20141109_094821.jpg
    20141109_094821.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20141109_095834.jpg
    20141109_095834.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
thought i would throw in a tweaked pic of the frer.

Attachments

• tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
I totally feel like I see something on the un tweaked frer! But you are still early :) Don't lose hope yet!

Steph we need to see your test :)

Really? My eyes are horrible the past few days and can't focus on anything. So I'm no good at seeing anything right now

I tried uploading it but it says it's too big. I was so sure it was the start of something but got a BFN this morning :( I'm feeling out too!

Steph - try to hang in there. It's really tough but we have to keep hoping

I know, it's still early so there's still a chance! I knew I shouldn't have tested early now I feel like crap!

I'm officially in my TWW phase. Short LP, so I'll be testing from 11/17 onward until either :bfp: or the :witch:

Sorry to disappear ladies; it's been a crazy busy weekend. For those who were visited by the :witch: I'm so sorry. Anyone got their BFP? Congrats!!

AFM I get my mirena out at 3pm on Tuesday. With the missing strings, the doctor will have to either use ultrasound or a scope cam to safely remove it. Here's hoping that they use ultrasound and find a sticky bean or two so I can say, "See, I know my body." lol FX

Steph and Tink you are still early so there is still time to get a BFP!

Querida, good luck for Tuesday! Hope you get some good news :)

Been lurking ladies :) Good luck! Can't wait to see some BFP!

Tink can you see anything IRL? I could see it on day 5 before AF, but they didn't show up online! FX for you!!

Queen- yay for the TWW
Querida- good luck hun
Ajarvis- sometimes I feel like I can see something but sometimes I feel like I have line eye. My eyes have been having trouble focusing lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->