TTC #3 Momma's

Congrats Steph! Join us in the July Mommas thread :)

FX Tink I thought I could see something, but hard to tell with the coloring!

Well I'm feeling pretty depressed today. I guess i just need to accept the fact that im out.. I wont even waste your guys time with tweaks.

Attachments

• 20141114_090703.jpg
    20141114_090703.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20141114_090721.jpg
    20141114_090721.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20141114_090747.jpg
    20141114_090747.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 7
Tink - Idk but I keep thinking I see something on the frer

I feel like I see something on the last FRER Tink!

Then I must be blind. I really feel like i see nothing. The pic was taken within 1-5 minutes of the test. i still have the test now, 2 hours later. When i look at it right now i dont see anything and cant even pic anything up on the camera.

Maybe I have bad line eye then, I don't know? Something just catches my eye :)

Quick question! I ovulated earlier this cycle giving me a longer LP. So I'm 10dpo but AF isn't due for another 6 days. So does that mean that I have to wait until next week to get a positive test (if I am pregnant) because HPT's only read so far before your AF is expected. Or does it more so have to do with when you implanted? I'm confused. Lol. Any insight. Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure it's more to do with implantation. That's what causes your hcg to start to rise, so in theory, if we both catch this cycle, and implanted on like day 5 (I can't remember offhand what the average implant day is) and I implant on day 8, then even though our AF are due on (almost) the same day, you would test positive before me.

Implantation is anywhere between 6-12 DPO. Then I think + HPT is anywhere from 2-4 days past implantation so you can see BFP anywhere between 8 and 16 DPO as "normal". GL!

Getting BFN's, so I'm definitely not out. Lol. I picked up some more $ store tests. Hoping for some good news this weekend!

Queenqueso and Ajarvis are correct. The hcg won't rise until after implantation. Usually between 6 and 12 days. Don't give up yet! It's not over until :witch: shows up! :dust:

AWW come on you guys!! You just told me 6-12DPO after I decided not to test until 9DPO soonest. Now I'll probably give in and test early!! No fair!! lmbo

I'd like to invite everyone, esp those who are 3DPO or less to join me in my tww thread that I just started. Cutie , Bug, and Loola have already sounded off!! IDK how to share a thread, but the name is: EVERYONE 3DPO-O-DAY WELCOME. I thought it would be fun for those of us who are hoping to receive our BFP's on about the same day to have a special place to talk.

How is everyone doing?? It's so quiet on this thread now.

Any updates from anyone?

mommyB - 2DPO here with major heartburn and feeling like I'm gonna get the flu, so nauseated today.. I'm a little (ok, a LOT) doubtful about my temp though as it dipped all the way back to baseline (96.9), a whole degree!! That's bad right??

I'm just sitting here waiting to O :coffee: could this week go any slower...

Wifey, when I despair over time moving to slow, I do a craft or start organizing. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->