TTC #3 Momma's

I'm 14 DPO today if my period was supposed to come today on a 33 day cycle. I ALWAYS spot before my period comes.. so my period obviously wasnt due today. No spotting or anything. My cervix is still SUPER closed right now. My boobs seem to be getting more tender...even DH said they looked fuller and felt fuller ( I had him check but didnt tell him what to look for lol, he grabbed them and said "WHOA, they feel fuller" lol ) Anyways i will have this mornings test up soon. I think i see a line on the Answer test I took. Not sure though. If it is there its pretty faint and you have to really look to see it.

Well if i was on my average 33 day cycle AF should be here today and i would be 14 DPO.. Apparently I am not on a 33 Day Cycle this time ( i know this because I ALWAYS spot prior to my period actually coming, and I have NO spotting and cervix is still tightly closed) So its very well possible that im only 12 DPO today based on my last cycle being 35 days.

Here are 14DPO / 12DPO Answer Test. I think i see something but as i said its very very light and you probably really have to look to see it. :flower:

Attachments

• 20141115_094749 (1).jpg
    20141115_094749 (1).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 10
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
P.S sorry if my dots are a little off on the picture. My computer screen sucks and my boys have scribbled all over it. I wiped what i could off but some of the marks just arnt budging.

thought i would throw this pic in with a tweak. Feel like i caught it better on the camera with this one.

Attachments

• 20141115_102338.jpg
    20141115_102338.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
  • tweak number 2.jpg
    tweak number 2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
I feel like I see something but I'm not sure.

I've been getting nasty evaps :(

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/fcfc5ab6529341eae90c1f93c6d9f10d.jpg

Ugh I'm really starting to hate cheapies. They do give some horrible evaps.

Yup! Well here's hoping our evaps turn into BFP's. Not much else we can do but wait. What's your game plan? Anymore testing? Or you just going to wait for AF? I think I'll use my last $ store test tomorrow morning at 12dpo and if nothing then I'm waiting for AF. Not buying anymore cheap tests!

Yea i dont think im ever going to buy cheapie tests anymore either. I still have some cheapies left and am Due for AF on monday.. so i may just continue to use 1 every morning until AF shows or Doesnt show (preferably) I also have 1 more Answer test.. i will save that for either the day of AF or day after she is supposed to come. I guess since AF didnt come today and is more than likely due on monday im technically 12 DPO today not 14 DPO.

So frustrating eh! Wish I could just relax and be patient! Lol

Hey tink if you can see a line it might just be too light for camera to pick up. I tweaked my first ones and even though I could see it it didn't show up on camera really til the test after!

Tink - I think something is catching my eye but I'm not sure. If I can make a suggestion, try not to drink anything after 6pm and get a good hold of 5 hours or more before testing with FMU. You're urine will be even more concentrated that way and you can go back to your usual fluid intake afterwards.
FX for you, and mommyB too!!

Tink I think I can see something very, very light when I tild the screen. That's great news that af isn't here and that your cervix is closed, really hope that line gets darker in the next few days!

MommyB are you sure that's an evap? It looks like it might have some pink in it...

I dont know whats going on . I just got home from being out all day and felt like my panties were wet. I went to the bathroom to see what was up and there was brown discharge in my panties. I have had no cramping or anything today and i checked my cervix and it is still high... Ive also had a horrible headache on the left side of my head since yesterday that comes and goes. ...

Tink - what DPO are you now? I was wondering if it could be IB?

Steph - loving the photo! Too sweet!

MommyB - I agree with steph. FX you and tink get darker lines tomorrow!!

That's strange Tink, hope it's IB!

Thanks Querida! DD2 wasn't happy at all about sitting on Santa's lap but after paying $30 for the picture she just had to do it! Poor baby!

Another faint line on my test. I threw it out. I just don't trust those tests anymore. I agree Steph I did see pink on it, and I saw some pink on today's. But if they were actual lines why aren't they getting darker and showing up quicker? I'm not due for AF until Thursday and I have one test left. Last cycle my AF came right on time, so unless it's late I'm not testing. Gonna be hard but I have to. Lol

Well I'm assuming I'm gonna be out. Now the color is like a brown red mixed together. And I only see it when I check my cervix. It will be on my finger but my cervix still is high and closed???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->