TTC #3 Momma's

Tink - hopefully it soedn't turn into AF for you. I had a mild period the first month I was preggers with #2 so I didn't figure it out right away.

Mommy - sometimes a women has very low levels of HcG, that are actually normal and don't affect the pregnancy. I'm sure you know about the hook effect as well. Just trying to say, don't give up hope yet..

FX for you both!!

FX it's not AF Tink!

MommyB if you can see it with color that's a very good sign! It's still early I'd think for the lines to be super dark! Wait a couple days and try again? My line didn't get dark until the day AF was due.

Tink have you done and more tests or are you waiting to see if af arrives? FX for you!

MommyB if those are ic's I really wouldn't expect to see much progression, especially so early. If there is a pink line, that's it, you are pregnant! Have you tried a frer?

I just did another test and the line was barely there...:( I'm sure I'll start bleeding in the next couple of days.

I just did another test and the line was barely there...:( I'm sure I'll start bleeding in the next couple of days.

Steph try not to lose hope yet. Some bleeding in early pregnancy is normal. FX ur bean sticks. :hug:

AFM- The witch has arrived so I am out. Feeling a little down, but happy af didn't play games and come late so now I'm hoping for a Christmas bfp

Aww Steph. I agree with Tink, try not to lose hope yet. :hugs:

Tink sorry AF came! Hoping you get a special Christmas surprise :)

And thanks for the advice ladies. I'm still having symptoms today. Nausea and dizziness in the morning, and been really wet today including a clump of creamy CM in my undies. Still a few days till AF so hopefully this week brings good news :)

Tink sorry you're out hun! Hope you get your special Christmas gift!!

mommyB - glad you're feeling better. Hoping everything goes well for you!!

Sorry, Tink. :sad1:

MommyB, hope your lines get darker!

AFM, been away from the boards since I think Friday, no symptoms whatsoever going on here. I plan to test tomorrow, Tues and Wed with some IC's, I think AF will come Wed is the 25 day cycle holds true. I think I may have OV'd a day late this cycle (maybe... I don't temp but I got an extra +OPK?) so that might come late, too. :shrug:

Sorry about the witch Tink :(

Mommyb that's sounding really promising, I hope this is it for you!

I'm not bleeding yet or having cramps, if I hadn't taken that test today I would think everything was fine. But I did, and the line was a lot fainter than 3 days ago. Emotionally it's better that I lose hope and prepare for the inevitable. I am feeling sad but not devastated, I'd much rather it happen now than further on.

Steph- no more testing for you! Its only causing you worry. If you arnt cramping or even spotting you have nothing to worry about. A pregnancy test is NOT going to keep progressing always. It depends on the concentration of your urine, if you drank to much its going to be faint. I know women who are 14, 17, 20 weeks into there pregnancy and if they POAS they get a negative! :hugs:

Aww Tink, keeping my fingers crossed for your christmas BFP:) atleast af didnt come late for you.

Good luck to all you others:) ive just got my positive on an ovulation test. It 10am n hubby is at work till 5pm:( What do u girls think? We shouldnt be too late should we? Ive attached pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 4
Awe sorry about AF tink!

Good luck mommyb!

Steph I left you on the July Mamma List!! Could just be a faulty test, or a diluted pee or something!! Especially with no cramping, or bleeding both of which are common in pregnancy :)

Tink that is exactly how I was last week, had a horrible headache, cramping, wet knicks, and a tiny bit of brown/red discharge when I wiped and I got my bfp on Wednesday! I think it's looking good for u! Xxx

Steph, no more POAS! Try to think positive (I know, easier said then done).

Madam, congrats on the +OPK. And happy BD'ing. You should be fine BD'ing when hubby gets home. And if you bd the previous days you should be covered :) Good luck!

Hannah's mom, congrats on your BFP!

AFM..13dpo and still getting super faint lines on my $ store tests. I know I said I wasn't going to test. But I just can't help it! I just need to know what is going on!! I'm so confused. And yesterday I pulled out of the garbage the strip from the frer I took the day before and it had a nasty evap on it. I've never seen this on FRER's before. I don't know what's going on. I still have a couple days until AF is due. So not out yet. This feels like the never ending cycle. :haha:

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/fb50cf9347a64661714cd5c5c6924415.jpg

MommyB, I can also see that super-faint line on there. FX that it darkens up for you!

steph, I agree with the others, no more daily testing for you! Daily testing can be fun, but if it's upsetting, it's time to step back. The darkness of the lines on the test can fluctuate from how much water you drank, if you drank pop instead of water, if the test itself was from the beginning of the batch versus the end, the dye packet may have been faulty, if the ascending moon was in the third house and the moon aligned with Venus... In theory, you're right, it should progressively darken, but it doesn't always work like that unfortunately.

AFM, BFN. Stark white, couldn't see a thing. I expected that since it's early, only 8dpo, but ya know, was still hoping. The most telling sign I'll have is if my period doesn't come. I think it needs to be like 3-4 days late before most tests will come up +.

Have any of you planned any sort of 'announcement' to your DH? Obviously he knows we're trying, so he's waiting for it, but he doesn't calendar watch like I do so he won't know when. We had almost 5 inches of snow last night and he does snow removal for a private company so he's been gone since 7 last night (it's 10 am now :sad1:) so I got mine all set up.

I bought this set of photo frames (I wish I could add a pic but I don't know how). https://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Beyond-Words-Traditional-Family-4-Piece-Set-Satin-Black/28861456

It's 3 frames and a sign that says 'Our Life Our Family'. I put my boys pictures in 2 of the frames and in the third one (the one that is matted, if you looked at the link) I put a piece of construction paper in it that says 'Baby #3 Coming Soon, Expected date of Arrival:' and then left the date blank so I can fill it in whenever I get my BFP. I repackaged it back in it's box and added a baggie with nails and a marker so I don't have to search for supplies to finish it when I'm ready to hang it. It'll be hung in our bedroom, so that no one else will see it until we would be ready for a more public announcement.

I wanted to do something more fun, since the last time we found out by me discarding a test and him digging it out of the trash to double-check (he made me take the test, he thought I was, I thought I wasn't and we were about to go get tattoos).

Queen, my bf keeps getting really excited and asking repeatedly "Are you pregnant baby? Are you??" and kissing my belly and everything. I bought some cute gender neutral baby clothes. I actually plan on not telling him until I get an ultrasound and know how far along I am after I get a BFP. Then he'll get an early Christmas present which has baby stuff and the framed test and a framed ultrasound pic. I might even have it delivered to his work. If only I could be there to see his reaction, but his managers don't like me (long back story there) so Idk if I'd be allowed in the kitchen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->