TTC #3 Momma's

Lol @ ajarvis! But I pulled it out of the garbage a day later and also got barely a line on my $ store test this morning. I couldn't even photograph it, it was too light. I'm thinking evap. It's just so strangely convincing :( I do have one more FRER, but I think I'll save it for when AF is late. Thanks though :)

But here's the thing, supposedly evaps don't have color, and as long as there is still wet pee in your test, it can keep changing. Some people don't read the tests that have caps until an hour or so later, and if you replace the cap, it can take a day or so for the test to actually dry.

Steph - keep your head up

Hannahs Mom - Congrats!!

MommyB- I SEE IT and its PINK!

AFM - Well ladies on saturday i had a weird brown discharge. Then sunday (yesterday) i had some purple mucous type stuff (.5 of a tsp or less) during the day. Then super early like 4am this morning i had bright red blood (about 1/4 of a tsp if that) and my cervix was open. Then this morning i go to the bathroom assuming AF will be here full force and NOTHING! I use a diva cup (menstrual cup) .. I took that out and there was clear discharge with a few speckles of blood. I checked my cervix and its high and closed and nothing came out on my finger except maybe 2 speckles of blood from the vaginal wall. So now im wearing just a liner.. for just in case...

Tink!! Did you take a test?? :happydance: Maybe you'll get your BFP!

I tested yesterday but it was bfn and i used SMU (because with FMU i was expecting full blown AF) I did read around though that if it was IB then i wouldnt get a :bfp: until a few days after .. and its recommended to wait like 5 days or something.

Well I hope this is a good sign and not AF playing tricks on you! Definitely keep us in the loop!

Yea wil do!
You keep us posted to, because i think you may have a :bfp: on your hands!

Oh I don't know. I'm completely skeptical. I'm just gonna have to wait it out. Believe me I'm tempted to use my last frer. But I really don't want to see just one line. And I'm thinking these $ store tests just don't work for me. Lol. And I will definitely update!

FX for you! Only 2 days left and a frer should work just fine for you :D

Check out my Christmas card announcement idea (assuming I get a BFP by then) The outside will be Christmas-y and say something like Something To Celebrate and the left inside page will be an ultrasound pic and the right inside page will be something like this, with an EDD at the bottom. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• coming soon.jpg
    coming soon.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
That's really cute Querida! If we had gotten our BFP last month, we were going to do a Christmas announcement too but I'm on the fence about this month.

Tink, I'm sorry it's so back and forth! FX that what you saw was IB! Some ladies report a few spots of blood, some a lot!

Afm, earlier I had a sudden sharp twinge in my lower abdomen, slightly towards the left side, that lasted less than a minute. It's either the very early beginnings of AF cramps or possibly an implantation cramp? I'm not aware that I've ever felt implantation previously but some say they have. According to one of the calculators on countdowntopregnancy.com, today is one of my most likely implantation days.

Think I'm out girls! :( I felt wet and went to the bathroom. Had a clump of CM on my undies, wiped it with toilet paper and I was pink tinged. Then I went pee and wiped and there was really light pink on the toilet paper. I've been having AF type cramps this afternoon. Actually not exactly like AF but close. Bummer :(

At 13dpo though? My last cycle started like this. Never used to spot ever! Started spotting the evening before and full blown AF by the early morning. Kinda bummed. I got pregnant with my two first cycle, now I feel like I'm not fertile anymore. Lol. Seriously though I know I'm incredibly blessed to have had an easy time and obviously I'm only on my 2nd cycle. It's just hard. Glad I have you girls to chat to!

It could be maybe you ovulated late this time? So maybe your not 13dpo ..?
FX

Still nothing for me .. im having some dull cramping right now but still no more blood..

Tink - FX for IB

Queen - Sounds about right to me GL!! Also, I will not be announcing to everyone, just to a few special people. The rest of them will wait until about 3 months or so in before getting the good news.

mommyB - sure hope you're wrong this cycle!! Maybe you ovulated/implanted late

AFM :happydance: :cloud9: :yippee: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance:
The post-hysteroscopy bleeding is going away!! I only get pinkish-orange/pinkish-brown discharge-like blood when I wipe and not every time!! My cervix is closed and no longer tender!! It looks like I'm ready for implant day!! FX for a sticky bean!! Praying for a BFP when I test on Saturday!!

Evening ladies. MommyB, it ain't over yet!
Tink, hope it's IB. And nice to catch up with you :)
Querida I wish I was brave enough to do something like that, it's very cute but I'll be keeping things secret asap. Don't want to have to deal with the disapproval because of my age.
AFM I called doc today and everything waiting for me to collect meds wise so that was a bonus. Has been so hard in the past. But worried as not testing bfp and been checkingif could just be early mmenopause but although there are many shared symptoms, nausea isn't one and that's what I've had. We dtd the Friday before last so it's very early days. I reckon about 8 dpo. Would you agree? Tonight I have the worst back pain which I've experienced before in pgs so still convinced I'm right. .. If not might need some psychological help ha ha

Well my luck as soon as I made my last post... bam there she was. Better luck for a Christmas baby I hope.

Chilli! How are you??? Still have the team angels logo I see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->