TTC #3 Momma's

I'm going to test on Friday but the last 4 cycles since BCP I've had every symptom under the sun! This cycle not much really. Sore nipples 1dpo to 3dpo. 3dpo I started getting creamy white CM (but not an over abundance). And I've had a cold since 1dpo that will not leave! Oh and lots of blood when I blow my nose this morning. Oh and I will mention after my hot shower yesterday I had colostrum coming out of my nipples. So weird! Hope these are good signs!

Ajarvis glad I'm not alone with the no symptom thing.

Mommyb- fx for you. I didn't even have a odd heavy amount of cm either... it would be great of this was all our months :hug:

Congrats Ajarvis and Tink, those look like great bfp's! Good luck, MommyB!

Agree tink! Hope this is everyone's month! You joining us in the October thread?

I'm going full force even though in the back of my mind I'm still being cautious lol. Cautiously optimistic lol. Someone in a different site mentioned it could be residual HCG so it's making me cautious. I just don't think with my timeline that's what's happening and with fertility friend showing ovulation I don't think that's it. But we shall see I guess.

Ajarvis I don't think it would be residual hcg because your line was quite dark. I had a Mc before and I don't quite remember how long it was but I do remember it gradually getting lighter and lighter. Your line is pretty strong.

Yea I haven't even headed that way to the pregnancy threads yet. I will go have a peak. Haha I'm still quite shocked.

MommyB - Im keeping high hopes that you will be right over there with us! :hug:

Congrats ajarvis and tink!

I want to join you ladies too, hoping it will be 3rd time lucky for me and that the next one sticks! I've had recurrent miscarriage investigations done and I am still waiting on some results coming back, but so far they have found that I have high thiroid antibodies which could be responsible for my losses so I am being started on thyroxine. I am on cd19 since miscarriage, and possibly 4 dpo.

Fingers crossed for us mommyb!

FX for you to steph. Hope this medication they git u on helps.

Oh Steph I really hope this is our cycle as well! And I hope the medication helps and you get a little sticky baby! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you too steph! Hope they figured it out and you get your sticky baby :)

Hey girls I used another walmart cheapie with FMU this morning and the line is so faint. I'm a bit worried that it's not darkening

Attachments

• 2015-01-28 10.32.05.jpg
    2015-01-28 10.32.05.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
I'm not familiar with those tests. Maybe they take awhile to darken. Try a frer again maybe?

ah. The stress of it all. I'm stressing cause mine was so dark!! But then I took a digital and it said 1-2 weeks which is accurate. Sometimes I wish you could just go from week 3 to week 14 lol.

Here is the FRER I just took with smu.

Attachments

• 2015-01-28 12.50.54.jpg
    2015-01-28 12.50.54.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10
Lines look like they are progressing to me!

Thanks mommyB.

Im just nervous that its only showing darker because its a FRER. I orginally used an ANSWER brand test. So im wondering if it only "seems" darker on the FRER because it picks up lower amounts of HCG

looks darker to me. Do you have a second frer to take in the am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->