TTC #3 Momma's

11 or 12 dpo for me, 3 positive tests at 7dpo and bfn's since then, maybe a chemical? Haven't been able to get good positives since 7dpo

That seems odd. Isn't 7 DPO super early for a positive? Fingers crossed for you.

Hey ladies :) I'm onto cycle #5. Currently 3dpo.

FX for you mommyb. we'll be maybe testing around the same time!

Maybe false positives then? I thought false positives were very rare, and three? 1@7,1@8 & 1@9dpo

maybe. Or maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought? Cause that would explain it too!

Sorry I have been absent ladies. Lots of things I've been dealing with over here.
Hope all of u are doing well.

Afm: we didn't really try this cycle only dtd 1 time that could have fallen in my fertile period.
My period is 1 or 2 days late. So I tested this evening
Here is what I got. Hard to get on my camera.

Attachments

• 2015-01-26 23.43.08.jpg
    2015-01-26 23.43.08.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 2015-01-26 23.43.31.jpg
    2015-01-26 23.43.31.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2015-01-27 02.05.03.jpg
    2015-01-27 02.05.03.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 10
Tink I can see a PINK line very clearly, I have had lots of indents on FRERs but they never have colour. I'm pretty sure that's a bfp!

Congrats Tink! You mentioned on your other thread you had no symptoms...did you have cramping at all? Reason I ask is because I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle but I've had no continuous cramping. But last TWW I had cramping everyday since O and got AF. Just wondering if it's possible to get a BFP with no significant cramping. Thanks :)

Tink I saw the pink line! To me it's very faint! Looks like my first one on my last pregnancy though :)

AFM I'm in shock - got this this morning!

Attachments

• jantest.jpg
    jantest.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
Congrats Tink! You mentioned on your other thread you had no symptoms...did you have cramping at all? Reason I ask is because I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle but I've had no continuous cramping. But last TWW I had cramping everyday since O and got AF. Just wondering if it's possible to get a BFP with no significant cramping. Thanks :)

Thanks! I have had minor cramping that's really it. No sore boob's, no sore nips no nothing. Lol and the cramping has been very minimal not even bad enough to bother me

Also wanted to ask a question. The test where I have the obvious pink line is an answer brand test. This morning I woke up and took a walmart 88 cent test and it really only has a shadow of a line that you have to look at the right angle in the right light. Why is that happening??

Here is my walmart test. This was at the 5 min mark. I guess i originally didn't give it enough time to settle in?

Attachments

• 2015-01-27 09.32.03.jpg
    2015-01-27 09.32.03.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
Woohoo! Tink and ajarvis

Those look pretty good to me :)

x

That looks like more than a shadow to me and pink!! Awesome! Congrats. Also I have zero symptoms lol. No sore boobs, nausea etc. I had a few mood swings that made me pause, and I had to pee lots yesterday. But I drink so much water lately that's not unusual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->