TTC #3 Momma's

Well hcg came back really low. I guess I'm just waiting to miscarry again ...

Oh no steph. Could you maybe just be earlier than you think you are??

No tink, unfortunately not. Hcg was 910 2 weeks ago and now it's 6000 so doubling time is a very unhealthy 132 hours. I actually think it went up normally at first and then started to drop as I've been losing all my symptoms over the past few days. Will get another hcg done tomorrow but ive started having cramps so i hope i start bleeding soon and its over with quickly. I'm just completely broken over this, that makes 3 mcs for me. Hope it doesn't mean there is something wrong. And the thought of ttc all over again is exhausting.

sg0720 funny thing about CM. When I had a copper IUD I had tons of EWCM around when ovulation would be. My first cycle in October fully off the IUD I had none. Got PG. Weird. So not sure lol.

steph So sorry. :hugs: I hope your dr. can help you with some answers. my midwife said based on how the miscarriage has progressed, and what's passed etc. she thinks it's been textbook natural miscarriage. Only thing to watch for is extra bleeding, fever, sickness etc. but she thinks it's highly unlikely as a healthy body can "usually" pass everything normally. So I barely have spotting now. At this point not going for blood work or US.I'm just kinda waiting for AF I'd guess at this point. Which could be normal and come month end. Or could take longer. No way to tell really.

sg0720 funny thing about CM. When I had a copper IUD I had tons of EWCM around when ovulation would be. My first cycle in October fully off the IUD I had none. Got PG. Weird. So not sure lol.

steph So sorry. :hugs: I hope your dr. can help you with some answers. my midwife said based on how the miscarriage has progressed, and what's passed etc. she thinks it's been textbook natural miscarriage. Only thing to watch for is extra bleeding, fever, sickness etc. but she thinks it's highly unlikely as a healthy body can "usually" pass everything normally. So I barely have spotting now. At this point not going for blood work or US.I'm just kinda waiting for AF I'd guess at this point. Which could be normal and come month end. Or could take longer. No way to tell really.

Hmm that is tricky wish this was all black and white so it can be easy I know how hard it is to ttc and I tried for 4 almost 5 years using opks and everything under the sun and it just never happened I think it wasn't meant to be at that time I am now newly married and on our 3rd kids my son is from my ex (6year relationship never married) just a little background

Yes black and white would be nice! Make things simpler lol. My two oldest are from a previous relationship as well - never married. This next one will be my fiance's first! So very exciting. Hopefully it happens soon.

Aww :hugs: to all you ladies going through this

xxx

I'm sorry to disappear; it's been hectic over here. Sorry to all who met the :witch: and congrats to those with new :bfp:

AFM I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!! FF has me at 3DPO today. Interestingly enough, I have woken up crampy and spotting for the last three days (O bleed?) It's not much and I never need a liner, so I'm hoping it's nothing and that the :witch: stays away. I now plan on testing on the 20th, though I'm probably gonna go crazy with my 10mIu hpt's and start testing tonight or tomorrow with FMU. lol Feeling hopeful and confident in spite of the spotting. Send me some :dust: ladies!!

It has been quiet! Good luck!! Fiance and I DTD last night and forgot protection.... We suck at this lol. No according to FF I'm fertile, but I think that's just based on timing. Not actual ovulation since miscarriage ended so recently!

So I'm temping. First time ever. I started January 6th. temps were high I guess. Now they're down around 36.4. So I'm assuming I'm just waiting for Ovulation at this point? I've had "fertile" CM for a few days. But that's not always a good indication for me. We BD no protection or pulling out a couple of times recently. We're bad at this birth control thing. So I'm hoping if I go get condoms (pulling out obviously doesn't work hahaha) I still have a chance to miss ovulation. But I guess you can't know until 1-2 days after it's happened when temping. I've been reading lol. Anyhow kinda rambling, but that's what happening for me. How's everyone doing?

I thought I started my period shortly after updating, and yesterday was definitely full flow, but now I'm back to spotting.. Also severe stomach cramps, which are probably related to the severe diarrhea (goodness only knows what's upset my stomach THIS time) sore bb's and itchy nips, oh and plenty of nausea, to the point where I'd rather sleep all morning (as I'm so tired) than try to get up and put something in my mouth.

So I thought I o'd and now my temp dropped right back down to cover line today. Does that mean I didn't ovulate? So confused lol.

Hello, I am TTC baby #3 and I have been feeling dizzy & nausea, gassy, when I burp taste some vomit, I check my temp at night cause so busy in the morning and its been 99.5. I decided to check my cervix today since AF is due in 4 days and my cervix seems higher up then yesterday and it is mushy today unlike it was yesterday. And my finger had some pinkish/brown discharge. Sorry TMI. But I have been prego in a long time. Please help....:af:

Welcome tjones!

I'm no help I'm sure but I hope you get your BFP!

I'm as lost as you. My chart is all wonky, but still saying I ovulated. I have no idea haha.

Good luck!

Any updates ladies? I think so far my spotting is done. Temps are up. Should see AF in about 10 days time. (or not hehe) This thread is super quiet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->