TTC #3 Momma's

Welcome Querida!!

Sorry the witch got you Queen :(

Well ladies after a long talk with my DH. We have decided to wait till next year to start TTC. We want get our finances a little better and want me to lose some weight. (Im overweight). This will help with stress, and also me losing weight will help me be less likely to have a PPH again. I'm going to hang around in here though to watch all you ladies get your :bfp:
FX for you all!

Thanks ladies. I definitely was a little sad :( but I think it will help me have a more stress free pregnancy and labor and delivery if I get my weight under control and get our finances planned out. Its not to far out.. DH is talking about probably starting to try again by January or February :)

That's only a few months away! Not a long wait at all! :happydance:

Yea :) So im not to bummed. It will all work out good for everyone :D

Sounds like a plan Tink! That time will fly!
I'm feeling a bit fed up which I know is so stupid, I've only had my implant out a month but I still haven't bled at all! I just wish I would get my period so I know where I am and that I'm getting bk to normal!
How's everyone else today? Xxx

Hope AF comes ASAP Hannah's mom!

I'm still waiting for AF to leave. Cd5 today so nothing exciting. Although the past few days I've been feeling kinda light headed and dizzy and a bit nauseous. DH noticed that I mentioned it a few times this weekend. I know I quit caffeine last cycle and have been bad and had some this cycle, so not sure if that's the cause. Going to try to cut it out and up my water and see if I feel better. If not I guess a trip to the doctor is my best bet.

Sorry I have been absent for a couple of days. I am out this month too. AF hit Friday as scheduled :( Boo! Congrants to you Ajarvis on the BFP!!! How exciting :)

Hannah - Hope AF arrives quickly for you. I know it can be a pain when you first get of BC.

MommyB- Hope AF leaves soon for you so you can get back in the program :)

Kristin - Sorry to hear AF caught you :(

AFM - Im trying my hardest to get into this lose weight mode.. but UGH i really hate working out.. the only think i DO LIKE is riding the bike things. Other than that everything else is boring to me. Honestly i dont even know how i got overweight to begin with. I've been eating healthy organic food for the past 3 years now. No dairy ( because my second son was having problems with it when i was BF, so i just cut it out all together) I rarely eat sweets and about 1.5 months ago i cut out my 22 year addiction to soda. Sigh i feel like if i eat as healthy as i do and im still overweight.. im never going to lose weight :(

New here! Ttc for a few months now hoping this is The Month! 9dpo. (26 day cycles) Af due Saturday. Bfn toda- still praying it was just too early to detect.

:hi: Welcome to the group TTCmom2B :)
It definitely could be to early. FX for you hun!

Tink it's not too long to wait, and having the ttc goal will hopefully be a motivation to work out and shift those stubborn lbs! It sounds like your diet is already very healthy so I'm sure you'll be on target in no time.

Hannah's mum hoping af shows soon! I've been in that limbo stage waiting for cycles to return and its so frustrating!

Kristin sorry about af, here's to a new cycle!

MommyB hope you start feeling better soon. Have you done another test? Could the bleeding be implantation?

AFM I tried temping but messed it up so I'll have to wait until next cycle (hopefully there won't be one though!). I'm not feeling very positive this time, I can't even be bothered to bd!

Welcome ttcmom! 9dpo is still very early. With my last pregnancy I got a very faint squinter at 10dpo (so faint my dh couldn't see it)!

Tink when I lost a bunch of weight this year I used My Fitness Pal. It's a website/app to help track your calories. Super effective!

Steph I did get my AF but I'm Cd 6 (I think) today and my AF is pretty much done. Less than a week until we can start trying again! :happydance:

Welcome and good luck TTCmom2b!

Steph & ttcmom, sending BFP vibes your way! Still waiting for witch to leave. Hoping this is our month! Good luck everyone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->