TTC #3 Momma's

Aww Tink, not a long wait:) good luck with eveything :flower:

Welcome all u others who r ttc number 3:)

Wel this month i didnt use OPKs or anything to track ovulation, the only thing i notice is mittleschmerz that i get when i O and that my cm goes to dry/sticky.

I think i O'd on the 15th october but cant be too sure.

I hav done numerous tests in the last couple of days and all BFN. I tested positive with my two children at 11dpo. So i keep thinking i out:wacko:

I would normally expect my period by now, i would say i am 1 day late, i dont want to test as dont kno how i will feel with another negative:wacko:

I woke with really bad heartburn this morning and this was the only symptom i had with my two children.

Had a chat with hubby and he is extremly supportive, he said test and if its negative, its negative:) which is really sweet i thought so i am under no pressure from him.

Just looking for a bit of advice from u ladies on what u would do in my situation?

Well, I have no patience, so I test like crazy and then worry and over-think the results. So I'm no help there. :)

Even ladies who are super-regular can have the odd day or two late or maybe you O'd a day later than you thought. Maybe wait until tomorrow and use FMU?

My current AF didn't show up until really late afternoon when I'm usually a morning-starter, so I spent half the day thinking I might be late when I really wasn't.

The TWW is just the worst, not knowing is so hard!

Madam - FX for you. hope you get your :bfp:

Queen - Hopefully this turns out to be your cycle :)

AFM - I'm not really one to calorie count. I feel like i already eat well. I eat mostly chicken for meat, sometimes hamburger maybe 2-3 times a month, and rarely steak maybe 3 times a month. I rarely eat sugar at all. I also eat organic. I think my issues are soda (which i cut out almost 2 months ago) and not drinking enough water (which i started when i cut out soda) and not exercising enough. I've started exercising now and drink a ton of water so hopefully this works for me.

Hello ladies,

Can I join you all in this ttc journey for baby #3. I am a mom of 2 a 5 year old boy and a baby girl just born sept 20th! We might be a little crazy as some would think but are happy to hopefully add a couple more kids to the two we already have

Welcome to the group SG!!

Is anyone testing soon? Where is everyone in their cycle? We need some more BFP's ;)

Thank you ladies.

I am not sure where I am in my cycle. I have had a period yet and just stopped bleeding after birth about a week or so ago

Wow sg that is brave of you! Hope you get your irish twins!

I am cd15, I think I'll be O'ing soon. Then the horrible tww begins and I turn into a obsessive ttc poas monster.

And thank you we are hoping it happens soon which I think it will. They say your very fertile after a baby so we shall see ��

Madam did you test? I would test with FMU. Cause if you think you o'd on the 15th could've been a bit later even. Could have taken an extra day to implant that type of thing and you may still get your BFP :)

Welcome sg:) You are one brave women!

The witch will be gone this weekend and I will be on my quest to find out when I ovulate. Does anyone like a particular brand of ovulation tests? I was thinking about ordering some off of Amazon and wanted to get all your opinion on what works best. All input welcome and appreciated! :)

Hi ladies! I'm new and would like to join you all :) I have 2 little snowflakes and am hoping to add a firecracker to the mix (July baby)! I have shorter cycles (26 days), this will be our 4th cycle trying. Am currently CD12. Not using opks this month but am using preseed.

Welcome sg:) You are one brave women!

The witch will be gone this weekend and I will be on my quest to find out when I ovulate. Does anyone like a particular brand of ovulation tests? I was thinking about ordering some off of Amazon and wanted to get all your opinion on what works best. All input welcome and appreciated! :)

In the past I used the one off of Amazon and ebay and they worked fine for me. I was a poas addict so they were nice n cheap and worked....I also would go by my cervical mucous and am still doing that now to get pregnant n it's how I got pregnant the 2nd time with my daughter that and my period tracker ( even tho I have irregular periods it helped)

Hi ladies! I'm new and would like to join you all :) I have 2 little snowflakes and am hoping to add a firecracker to the mix (July baby)! I have shorter cycles (26 days), this will be our 4th cycle trying. Am currently CD12. Not using opks this month but am using preseed.

Welcome how old are your two? Girls boys? I have a 5year old boy and a 6 week old girl and am trying for a 3rd right away 😃

Welcome to the group Sprinkles. :) :hi:

As for the rest of you ladies any updates on testers?

AFM - Well its going to sound crazy i guess and kind of like im all over the place but me and OH have decided to continue to TTC and at the same time just be more active. :) Im already down nearly 5 pounds. We had a LONG talk and I basically told him that I didnt see why if we did get pregnant we couldnt continue our journey of being more active and that type of thing. I told him "i would be pregnant not dying" because he was making it seem like if your pregnant you cant really do anything. Lol silly DH. So we are back on the TTC bus but also just trying to remain more physically active .

Think that is awesome and it might happen sooner just being active �� I get a lot of crazy looks when I tell people we are trying for a third right away and I am waiting on my first period after baby but mayb it won't come he he ��

That's great news Tink!

Cd9 for me, still waiting to O! Hopefully getting some bd in during the the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->