Ttc #3 nervous

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Ok so we've been back & forth many times on when for #3 but we just think it's probably never going to be perfect timing so going for it.

We put off as I was made redundant a year ago then had a holiday so now we're both settled in our jobs, finances will be tight but am sure we can make things work!

Seems to be such a hard decision to go for #3 not sure if it's because I know it will be our last & would love a little girl to complete our family of course another little boy would also be a blessing but just wonder if I'll always feel something missing???

Anyone else in the same boat?

CD 22 but I have long cycles 36-38 generally still a few days off ovulation as have shorter lp than the average.

Good luck with everyone's bfps this month x

Hi, I also have 2 boys, who are 14 months and nearly 3. For maternity pay reasons, we are waiting until after tomorrow to start TTC no.3. I think I ovulated a few days a go, so it is likely to be another 4 weeks until we could actually conceive, but it's nice to reach that TTC date, and we might just have to do a bit of practising before next ovulation :)

I really don't know if I would like a boy or girl. I always thought I'd want a girl, but the idea of 3 little brothers is lovely too. I'd be over the moon with either :)

Hi Hun, we are TTC #3 as well. :) We have a 6 year old DD and a 4 year old DS. I'd quite like a girl next just because the baby clothes are cuter, lol! But then I also think a boy would be nice as they'll be closer in age to my son. Like you guys if be happy either way! :)

I am TTC #3. Technically it is #5 but it will be our third earth baby as long as it is not born into Heaven like my last two. I was hesitant about a third too and couldn't decide when was a good time to have it but we're going to go for it since we want a big family. Good luck!

:dust:

Thanks for your replies ladies! I was still a bit hesitant when we decided but I'm 100% ready & can't wait to welcome another little one 😄.

How long did it take you all to conceive your babies? ds1 was on our 2nd cycle & ds2 was a kind of surprise we dtd once that month 😮. So hoping for another quick one!

We are very fortunate in that we have very average fertility (at least so far, touch wood!) Our first took 7 cycles off BC pills, second was 5 cycles, third was 3 cycles and our fourth was the first cycle.

Our first two babies were not keepers. Our son died at two days old after being born at almost 42 weeks and our daughter was stillborn at 25 weeks. So technically were on our fifth baby too, but hopefully this one will be the third to make it home.

We are very fortunate in that we have very average fertility (at least so far, touch wood!) Our first took 7 cycles off BC pills, second was 5 cycles, third was 3 cycles and our fourth was the first cycle.

Our first two babies were not keepers. Our son died at two days old after being born at almost 42 weeks and our daughter was stillborn at 25 weeks. So technically were on our fifth baby too, but hopefully this one will be the third to make it home.

Sausages sorry to hear of your losses must be heartbreaking.

Good luck with a quick bfp & you get another little one to keep.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->