• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Trying again

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be2ac//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

Hi i see it (your chart that is)

your temp will rise after you o and confirm your o. we will help you watch and FF will tell you once it has detected o

we BD 6 days before o and the day after-so the day after is a slim slim slim chance.

dysan-your getting there with the chart. i think you somehow have to update your home page settings in ff. i see all of what you entered in the tiny thumbnail but only one day in the big page.

good job so far getting it up though!

Hello Ladies-
Had a sad day today and very busy at work so wasn't able to post until now. Remember I'm on the West Coast. Af showed up surprisingly yesterday after my temp was 98.1?? WTF?? Sorry for my language but I am getting really frustrated here. This is really getting me down,I really thought it would've happened by now. WE always bd at least 4 out of the 5 days in the fertile window and I'm doing everything right or so I think. I don't drink coffee or tea or alcohol??Sorry I'm ranting but I'm really feeling down.Also another cycle with a 11 day lp which is ok but it would be better if it was 12 or 13. I have been taking b6 and it hasn't done anything for my lp??
Anyways I hope you have some good news Fluffy.
The good news for me is that dh and I are going away for a romantic holiday and guess what?? The days are basically our fertile window!! Fx'd
Bonnie- Fx'd for you.It's not over yet!!!

Morning girls!
Ok today I'm 12 dpo (cd28) normally I'm a 26/27 day cycle but still no sign of AF, although she could still appear and I'm waiting for her!!
Tested this morning and still bfn so I'm kinda confused on what's happening!

Mg I'm sorry that nasty :witch: showed up! I know how you feel as I'm preparing to feel like that too! I don't have any positive symptoms or feel any different this time either! It really does get you down :(

Anyway I'll be waiting today to see if AF shows hoping she doesn't but in the other hand dont think I am pregnant as the bfn confirms it......ohhh I need to be put out if my misery!!!!
Deep breaths lol!

Well temp plummeted today and witch promptly followed. First time I haven't been upset by her in months but then again I already did that 2weeks ago so anyway.

Mg I'm so sorry. It is so frustrating. Also the temp being up is odd. Unless it dropped later? I'm sorry your lp is not getting longer yet. Maybe the b needs more time to kick in.
And thanks
For the reminder. I do sometimes forget your on the west coast. I find it odd how scattered we all are sometimes lol

Hang in fluffy-fx'd

Hi Ladies,
I am new to site and to thread and was just so delighted when I saw the title of thread as this is me down to a 't'. I am not completely au fait with the abbreviations but think I have figured some of them out. Is there a listing somewhere? So we are ttc no.3 now and have been actively trying for about 6 months now and to be honest getting pissed off with the whole thing at this stage. Had no such issues with 1&2 so even more frustrating as just presumed I would conceive straight away again! I am due my period today and PMS'ing big time, hasn't arrived but am so not going to get my hopes up as I know she's on the way. Also had a chemical pregnancy last month - a term I wish I never knew about, so not going to test this time until at least a week past my date....sigh.

Welcome buster23

You're very welcome to join us, as you've said we are all in the same boat! I understand completely how you feel, I thought that third time would be as simple as my first two but its taking a little bit longer than I would have liked!

As for me I'm pretty similar to you, AF due today I'm on day 28 but ive normally been a 26/27 day cycle girl! Tested this am and got a neg test (bfn) so I'm playing the waiting game :)

If there's any of the lingo you don't understand just say, I was the very same at first but the other girls on this thread are very good at teaching :) there are also a few professional charters which I don't do but the other girls know alot about that!

Anyway feel free to share your thoughts and I hope you get a :bfp: very soon :)

Hi Fluffy83,
Thanks for the kind reply! We are actually v. similar have 2 boys also 4 and 2:winkwink:
Still no sign of anything today but as I said expecting her anytime now. Gosh it is great just to get my thoughts out there and realise that I am not quite as crazy as I thought!

Yeah it's great to be able to get everything off your chest! We're all in the same boat and everyone is so helpful and listen!
Where are you located buster23?
No sign of AF for me either but I'm feeling slight cramping so I'd say she's maybe on the way! It's the waiting that gets me! The past few months she was arriving early on day 26 and now I don't know if she's just teasing! Plus I've run out of cheap tests and just have the clearblue digital left which I'm not sure to use as the cheap tests at 20miu didn't pick up anything, I think the cb digi is 50miu!!! So I'm not sure if I should try it tomorrow morning!
Phew!!! Listen to me rant on lol! The other ladies should be on later, due to the time differences between us all, I'm in N.Ireland and they are located in the U.S, so the time difference can be confusing at times :)

Welcome buster! I'm 39 and My youngest is almost 18 and Db's youngest is 8.
We have been TTC since January and I had no problems with my first two either. So frustrating.

Well the cramps today are kicking my butt. I even declined another walk and asked DB to stop at CVS on the way home and I took some ibubrophen. Haven had any since January but it did the trick. Rest for a nap. Already have been to the gym, grocery shopped and walked almost 2 miles. Blah

Ill check in again later!

Oh yeah...all without coffee. None today. Last cup yesterday morning. Ugh

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I know we will all get there it just is taking longer. One of my friends is so sweet and says that our little ones just want to "pick" their birthdays:shrug: I'll go with that! I have to say and I know I am saying the same thing that had been said so many timesn but.... How is it possible to go several months with nothing when you are timing everything perfectly almost?? I have to say for me I have not noticed as much EWCM in the last few months taking the Chinese herbs?? I will talk to her about that next week. I was thinking about trying the robitussin this time around? What do you ladies think??
Sorry to hear af is acting up Fluffy:hugs:Remember you are not out until af shows

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I know we will all get there it just is taking longer. One of my friends is so sweet and says that our little ones just want to "pick" their birthdays:shrug: I'll go with that! I have to say and I know I am saying the same thing that had been said so many timesn but.... How is it possible to go several months with nothing when you are timing everything perfectly almost?? I have to say for me I have not noticed as much EWCM in the last few months taking the Chinese herbs?? I will talk to her about that next week. I was thinking about trying the robitussin this time around? What do you ladies think??
Sorry to hear af is acting up Fluffy:hugs:Remember you are not out until af shows

You could try the robitussin. It's Easy enough. Do you use preseed?
I like the picking b-day idea.

Yeah it's great to be able to get everything off your chest! We're all in the same boat and everyone is so helpful and listen!
Where are you located buster23?
No sign of AF for me either but I'm feeling slight cramping so I'd say she's maybe on the way! It's the waiting that gets me! The past few months she was arriving early on day 26 and now I don't know if she's just teasing! Plus I've run out of cheap tests and just have the clearblue digital left which I'm not sure to use as the cheap tests at 20miu didn't pick up anything, I think the cb digi is 50miu!!! So I'm not sure if I should try it tomorrow morning!
Phew!!! Listen to me rant on lol! The other ladies should be on later, due to the time differences between us all, I'm in N.Ireland and they are located in the U.S, so the time difference can be confusing at times :)

hi fluffy,
I am in the south. Still no AF (what does this abbreviate) but v crampy n v crabby!! The funny thing on my last pregnancy felt the v same before i realised i was pregnant, apparently can be stretching cramps tho have to say this time that is not the case - just dont feel pregnant.
With my past pregnancy tested a week after af due n neg on cheap test but positive on cb digital, i know they r expensive but r worth it

Hiya girls,
Just an update, looks like I'm out too, AF is slowly making her arrival but I'm not that down as I thought I'd be, which is surprising! Back to cd1 for me :)

Hiya girls,
Just an update, looks like I'm out too, AF is slowly making her arrival but I'm not that down as I thought I'd be, which is surprising! Back to cd1 for me :)

:hugs:
at least the CB Digi is still intact for next month! :rofl:

Hiya girls,

Bummer - as u say onto nxt mnth, that is the thing i take hope from, there is always nxt mnth...

Thanks girls! Buster AF stands for aunt flow another meaning for the dreaded period/menstral cycle lol! Also more commonly known as the :witch: too :)
I'm feeling good this morning, our weather is cold damp and crap but I'm glad to say I'm not feeling the same! What's wrong with me eh lol!
Planning a day out today with the family, dinner at 1pm and then I need to get supplies as I've 2 cakes to bake this week!

Yeah bonnie the cb digi may gather a little more dust :haha: I just hope the batteries don't waste on it haahaa!
Hope everyone is good, I must go now and get changed.......although I could lie about in my pyjamas all day........will check in laters :)

Have a great day all :)

Oh bonnie well done with the coffee!!! None at all y'day!! Hope you don't have withdrawal symptoms and turn crazzzzy lol!
Seriously though that's great......mayb treat yourself to one today as its Sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->