• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Well, i try to think myself into positiveness despite perhaps not initially feeling so. My take with this early issues is that there was probably something not going right in the first place. God knows best!

Although, I have to admit that I am a bit worried that it may be due to short LP...i just hope that the B6 works a little better next cycle. I think i will need 1 more LP day or so to feel a little better about it. In one way, testing early is not a bad thing. If it continues to happen to me I will know that I am having perhaps LP issues, preventing implantation.

Glad you are temping it will tell you so much about your cycle. I have learned so much from my Chinese doctor about different bbt patterns and what they mean. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me:hugs: this way you will know your lap length without a doubt. Also I agree with you and Bonnie. I would way rather know I conceived even if it doesn't work out than know that I haven't conceived at all. Just know it will happen!

Bonnie- good luck with your job interview. That would be great to have a job closer. I couldn't even imagine a commute like that! I live maybe 10 mins from work.

thanks
im sure it will be a pay cut but i will gain it back
i used to live 10 minutes away from hospital until i moved in with DB in the fall

what have you learned about the patterns?
i am thinking of maybe temping again next cycle-:shrug:idk

hi ladies! good morning! I am in good spirits today.
I had a nice conversation with DH last night about the rollercoaster of a day i had yesterday and I went to bed with big smile on my face knowing that we will have our baby when it is right.
Anyways, yes, so good to have you both temping to ask questions. This morning, which is CD 2 for me (and by the way, AF with came with all her might last night and this AM), i temped and my temp was 97.70. I recorded that on my little FF app on my phone. My BBT is on my night stand so this AM when alarm range I stretched my arm to grab it, put it in my mouth and when it beeped i sat down and recorded the temp. It seemed to take forever to take the temp. Is that normal? Hight? I tried to move the least possible to get an an accurate reading.
Yesterday afternoon I temped for the heck of it and it was in the highs 98...that's strange, no? I was really red in the face yesterday thought. I did not record that because it was not first thing in the AM so I skipped on day 1 since I bought the BBT mid morning.

Bonnie join the temp team this cycle. It will be fun to discuss with you the temps! This is my very first time.

Wow dysan. All I can say is wow.
I am amazed at your positive attitude.
I would be crushed and certainly have been for much less.

You took the words out of my mouth-yes you conceived and that is half the battle. At least you know things are working. I didn't want to say this because some feel it is very insensitive. It's all in the perspective I guess.

AFM-strange things that I'm trying to pay any mind to. Must focus on school.
Also-sent out my resume to two places yesterday and already have an interview for one on Monday. Only 15 min away from home! I decided I need to do something. I am spending over $300 a month on gas and tolls to commute to work and gas is just going up and up.

Good luck at the interview! Yes, close to home is way better...specially with a little baby ;-)

Dysan. That's exactly what I do. Bbt on nightstand. Alarm goes off. Pop in the bbt. Wait ages for the beep. Try to shove bbt quickly under pillow to muffle beep and not wake DB. :rofl: then head to bathroom and record temp in ff.

It's normal that it was higher mid day. By taking it after sleep before moving you are getting a true resting temp so subtle fluctuations in hormones can be easily detected-it's quite interesting to see the patterns and similarities once you have a few months to look at and ff makes it easy to see the charts overlaying each other.

Closet to home is just for short term. Our plan has been for me to be a SAHM when baby comes and finish school. At this rate I may finish before jr appears! :rofl: JK-unless I took a crazy load I won't be finished in time....unless jr just takes that long to show up! I have 9 classes after this semester ends.

DB was a SAHD and I always had to work let daycare do the work. He understands the importance of having a patent home if possible. So I really look forward to what I hate to call it but a re-do. A chance to do it right -or at least better. :)

Dysan. That's exactly what I do. Bbt on nightstand. Alarm goes off. Pop in the bbt. Wait ages for the beep. Try to shove bbt quickly under pillow to muffle beep and not wake DB. :rofl: then head to bathroom and record temp in ff.

It's normal that it was higher mid day. By taking it after sleep before moving you are getting a true resting temp so subtle fluctuations in hormones can be easily detected-it's quite interesting to see the patterns and similarities once you have a few months to look at and ff makes it easy to see the charts overlaying each other.

Closet to home is just for short term. Our plan has been for me to be a SAHM when baby comes and finish school. At this rate I may finish before jr appears! :rofl: JK-unless I took a crazy load I won't be finished in time....unless jr just takes that long to show up! I have 9 classes after this semester ends.

DB was a SAHD and I always had to work let daycare do the work. He understands the importance of having a patent home if possible. So I really look forward to what I hate to call it but a re-do. A chance to do it right -or at least better. :)

You will get your lo soon I just know it. In the meantime I hope you get that job closer to home!
As far as the patterns go I would say your charts look pretty good Bonnie. I'm no expert but you have a very good distinction between pre-o and post-o temps. You have a good solid lp and your temps are fairly steady. Things to look for are that overall the temps are low or that there isn't a big difference between pre and post o temps. Also there is pattern that isn't good that the temps look "sawtooth" up and down eratically. All of these would indicate a deficiency in your body according to Chinese medecine.

Dysan I will look at your chart when you have a few more temps to see what I think ok?

AFM- 6dpo today and just waiting it out. Feeling good today although I cried on my way to work when a song came on the radio:shrug:

You will get your lo soon I just know it. In the meantime I hope you get that job closer to home!
As far as the patterns go I would say your charts look pretty good Bonnie. I'm no expert but you have a very good distinction between pre-o and post-o temps. You have a good solid lp and your temps are fairly steady. Things to look for are that overall the temps are low or that there isn't a big difference between pre and post o temps. Also there is pattern that isn't good that the temps look "sawtooth" up and down eratically. All of these would indicate a deficiency in your body according to Chinese medecine.

Dysan I will look at your chart when you have a few more temps to see what I think ok?

AFM- 6dpo today and just waiting it out. Feeling good today although I cried on my way to work when a song came on the radio:shrug:

Yes, that would be great! But you will need to let me know how to post the link here and have it constantly like you have it. My name there is Dysan1 not sure if you can search it or what...

Dysan
Go to the sharing menu on ff and get code. Copy the code into you bnb signature then we can all see!
I will but mine back up. Think of temping next week anyway so I have a heads up on when af is going to show! Nice for a bit of advanced warning!

Mg-what is your testing plan?

Hi ladies
How's everyone? I have had 2 sick children this past week but my little 2yr old hasn't been well these past few days :( I wasn't feeling and still not today as this virus is slowly makes the rounds! Typical been off for a week holidays and couldn't leave the house as they were ill! Hoping it passes in the next few days.
Afm nothing new to report just tired currently 5dpo and not looking forward to my return to work on Monday:( hope everyone is well :)

Hi ladies
How's everyone? I have had 2 sick children this past week but my little 2yr old hasn't been well these past few days :( I wasn't feeling and still not today as this virus is slowly makes the rounds! Typical been off for a week holidays and couldn't leave the house as they were ill! Hoping it passes in the next few days.
Afm nothing new to report just tired currently 5dpo and not looking forward to my return to work on Monday:( hope everyone is well :)

Sorry about your kids being sick Fluffy. Hope everyone gets well soon.
How is everyone else doing?
AFM- 7dpo and feeling about the same as I do every other month except have felt quite weepy the last few days. Talking on the phone with Ds last night after his hockey game(he's in Vancouver for yet another hockey tournament) and I had tears streaming down my face:shrug:

aww to both fluffy and mg

mg-hope its your hormones going wacky

afm-12.7 mile bike ride today and tired. We have decided that my bike is a piece of crap and DB suffered and rode mine for me. such a sweetie. some homework done-but im shot now. tomorrow is another day-or maybe a bit later. 8 dpo-nothing to soeak of and nothing expected. anxious for af to show this week thursday or friday so i can get on with cycle 4 version 2.0 :rofl:

aww to both fluffy and mg

mg-hope its your hormones going wacky

afm-12.7 mile bike ride today and tired. We have decided that my bike is a piece of crap and DB suffered and rode mine for me. such a sweetie. some homework done-but im shot now. tomorrow is another day-or maybe a bit later. 8 dpo-nothing to soeak of and nothing expected. anxious for af to show this week thursday or friday so i can get on with cycle 4 version 2.0 :rofl:

Nice on the bike ride!! That's awesome. Hope you and db are having a really good weekend alone.
AFM- nothing really new here. A bit teary again today:shrug: hope everyone has a great nigjt:hugs:

How is everyone today???
Fluffy any symptoms yet?
Bonnie- are you getting lots of studying done?? I was reading on another thread about how 44 dreamt you got your BFP!!! How random is that? But also really cool!!
AFM- 8dpo and nothing new. Temps still up but I know that doesn't really mean anything always.

I KNOW! That was so totally RANDOM!:headspin:

almost caught up with one class---tomorrow will be the next if i dont start tonight.

Hiya girls
Sorry ive been a bit lazy these past few days but ive come down with the virus my kids had, wasnt feeling too good so me and my boys spent most of today cuddled up on the sofa with the fire on! I hope to feel better soon, i feel crap (pardon me) but i cant imagine how my little ones felt! Anyway i havent even thought about symptoms or dpo in general!
Im 6dpo- had to think there for a second- nothing strange to report no symptoms either, if i can shift this virus and get back to feeling normal then that would be a big help!
Looked at my calender and my af is due friday/saturday and ive one hell of a busy week ahead so hopefully ill not dwell too much about it.

Not feeling positive about this cycle either but not really that bothered if im honest.......think im just feeling a bit tired from being sick these past few days - definitely not pregnancy sickness for sure!!!

Sorry for moaning on girls.......thanks for listening :) ill hopefully be feeling 100% very soon!
Goodnight from me & chat to you all soon :)

:dust:

aww fluffy---sorry you ended up with what the lo's had. what a way to spend your spring vacation. feel better fast

PS_MG your chart is looking good!

I think i will restart temps tomorrow--get back on a schedule again....been lazy about the gym. its so hard to get up when DB is still in bed-when he was working he was up at 5 so i was too.

hi ladies! I have been reading post but feeling lazy to write something! LOL

fluffy sorry you got sick. It is so hard being sick with little ones around - you can't get the proper rest or take it easy. When I get sick i have a hard time recovering because i simply dont stop. I hope you get better soon.

Girls I am hoping that you get your BFP this cycle. It is overdue for our little group to get a proper BFP. Hoping for a sticky bean for you guys!

I had an amazing weekend. We spent all of our time outdoors enjoying the glorious weather we've got around here. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful too so I plan to be outdoors also and this week is school vacation week so no K and no pre-K for the kids...they go part time anyways (DD goes 2.5 hours to K daily and DS goes twice a week to pre-K for 3 hours on those days) but it is nice to have them home and not have to go by their respective school's schedule.

OK ladies, have a great night and I will be looking forward to reading your posts this week. FX for you!

Hiya girls

Just on for a quick look before I get my dinner ready, how's everyone doing? It's been awful quiet these past few days on here :)
Afm I'm 8 dpo and feeling much much better than i was at the weekend! Don't plan to test until Friday and haven't been feeling any way different than normal so not getting too exited this cycle either! AF due on Saturday but could appear Thursday as it has made an appearance a few days early so I'm gonna wait and see, that's my info so far!
Off to feed the mouths that are open around me here.......chat soon :)

Hi fluffy! happy that you are feeling better!
AFM, I have been busy out and about with the kids. It is school vacation week over here!
My hormones are out of wack. I had tons of EWCM today. Also, face with so many pimples (i typically dont get this) and some lower back pain.
I have been temping - and I do put my temps in my phone but when I access my account through my computer the temps are not there - one does not seem to syncronize with the other. Is this normal? I have fertility friend.
My temp today was a bit lower than the past few days also but I woke up 1 hour before the norm.
Need to read a bit more about what all these temps mean.
Bonnie where are you?
MG any news?
fluffy FX for you on Friday!

Hi fluffy! happy that you are feeling better!
AFM, I have been busy out and about with the kids. It is school vacation week over here!
My hormones are out of wack. I had tons of EWCM today. Also, face with so many pimples (i typically dont get this) and some lower back pain.
I have been temping - and I do put my temps in my phone but when I access my account through my computer the temps are not there - one does not seem to syncronize with the other. Is this normal? I have fertility friend.
My temp today was a bit lower than the past few days also but I woke up 1 hour before the norm.
Need to read a bit more about what all these temps mean.
Bonnie where are you?
MG any news?
fluffy FX for you on Friday!

Your temp will be lower if you wake earlier. They say .1 degree F for every 1/2 hour early. Also there is a daily variance due to fluctuating hormones. If you are putting your temp in your phone it should come up in the computer as well bit I would ask Bonnie as she knows all:thumbup:

Fluffy- good to see you! Hope you got those hungry mouths fed!!

Bonnie-how are you today?? How goes the school work?

AFM- just hanging in there. Feeling about the same as I always feel but temp has been higher the past 2 days. Am going to wait and see what happens in the next few days:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->