Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Hi everyone! Haven't been on b&b in some time......just stopping by :)

Lol bonnie! I forget about b&b at times! How are you today?

Just getting ready to go to work.....double yuk!! Once I get past Tuesday I'm not as bad lol! But have to get past Monday first lol!

Hey everyone!

Just popping on to say hi! Our thread seems to have slowed down :)
Bonnie love your profile photo :) yes that will be you very soon :)

:dust:

Hey :)
Just popping by! Haven't been on here since June 20th!!!
Anyone still lingering about out there??? I miss our b&b chats and updates :)

Oh and by my appearance back here.......still not pregnant!!!!! Lol.....soon hopefully :)

me either-although we have a couple in the lot!

gonna come back to bnb now that your a lady of leisure?
hahahaha

Oh yes bonnie lol! I have missed it actually.......yeah 2 out of 5 is good just the remaining 3 of us.......hopefully soon :)

Do you still use b&b these days?

I'm 35, and trying for our 3rd. My son is 15, daughter is 8, and hoping sooo much for number 3 to come quickly :) I do worry because of the age factor. This is our first month trying. I'm due for AF around Sept. 6th. I have felt symptoms already, but it could all be in my head. lol. I was slightly nauseous for only a few minutes for about three days this week. I've had heartburn every single night, and some in the morning also. And I have had major gas and bloating all week, which strikes me odd as its not even near enough time for my AF for that to kick in yet. So, either Im pregnant, or I've had an extreme case of gas that has lasted a week and possibly caused the nausea LOL. I felt ovulation cramps on August 19th, and we Bd'd the 17th, 18th, 19th, 21st, and 23rd, just to be sure we had it covered lol. The TWW is killing me, and im also curious, if i had the ovulation cramps on august 19th, my period could come sooner? I am a few days early at times, so i think its possible i could be due for af on the 2nd, instead of the 6th. We shall see i guess ;)

Good luck everybody. I am just reading this thread.
Great info and lovely to see all the support and caring between everybody.

I am 38 and TTC. First cycle gone and I am now on my 2nd , day 2 today.

Looks like I ovulate around 22 or 24 ish... only using Maybe baby and seeing if I can see EWCM. Last cycle was 36 days.

I will buy the OPK to start around day 19 and if I am not successful in the next few cycles because time is not on my side - will try the BBT thing but trying to avoid that LOL
Thank you.

Hi ladies. :hi:
I'm nicola, i have 4 children already (2 with oh) . I had another little boy, Edward, last september who we lost at 4 weeks 5 days from sudden infant death, got pregnant again in November and had a little girl, Emily, at 25 weeks in April who we lost at 2 days due to complications from extreme prematurity. That was my 4th emcs:wacko:
But......here we are trying again.
Seem to have 33 day cycles with a 16 day lp at the moment, am 11 dpo today and bfn.:growlmad:

Hello new ladies
Nicola-I'm so sorry for your losses. I truly hope this time around is your forever.

Thanks Bonnie - me too!
Going to be charting and using opks next month but have to not tell oh when i ov as he wants a baby too but gets stage fright:dohh:
Been temping but am rubbish at taking it at the right time and wine is probably to blame for most of my temp rises.:blush:
Pretty sure i'm out this month, have backache and am being a moody cowbag today so feels like af is imminent. I hate waiting.

Wow Bonnie - Addict status and you only joined in Jan?!? Thats impressive stuff:haha:

Fluffy i have 2 boys aged 4 and 2 too, and the 4 yr old was emcs after placental abruption.

Hello to all you ladies :)
I think my status is part-timer :)
This is my 8th month ttc number 3! It's taking a little longer than I first thought but hopefully we all will get there :)

:dust: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->