Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

Wanted to share my chart again today....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be2ac/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

I need at least one more full day for a 10 day LP. Please pray that AF stays away until at least Friday for me!

ooh it looks so good!
fx'd for you hun!

I agree with Bonnie things are looking good!!:flower: I know we will have at least 1 BFP on this thread this month:winkwink:
I had the craziest day at work today and am exhausted. Have a good night ladies:hugs:

Hiya girls
Dysan your chart looks good......just wish mine would look like yours :) unfortunately ff won't save my settings anytime I start a new cycle it brings up all the wrongs days etc so I've left it altogether!
My temps were down this morning so I don't know if I've ov'd at all this cycle which has slightly depressed me and to be honest just don't have a good feeling about this month either :(
Looking at everyone's charts shows me that the temps are higher after ov but my temps arent! Trying not to get totally confused by the whole thing but I can't help it......ahhhhh......the stress :)

Just an update girls, used my last opk and tested at 11am and the test was neg. just wondering in you honest opinions did I have the lh surge but not ovulate? As my temps haven't risen Ive a bad feeling I haven't :( could I be out already for this cycle???

Just an update girls, used my last opk and tested at 11am and the test was neg. just wondering in you honest opinions did I have the lh surge but not ovulate? As my temps haven't risen Ive a bad feeling I haven't :( could I be out already for this cycle???

Fluffy I responded on the fb but in a gyst, this is my opinion...
It is possible to have a LH surge and not ovulate. However, I read that it is unlikely - it is more likely not to have an LH surge at all if you dont O.
With that said, your positive OPK was less than 48 hours ago, correct? From the time of your first OPK, you typically O within 12-48 hours. I believe that you are still in that window.

If you notice on my chart, the day I O (red line) my temp is low. It is common for your temp to drop the day of O. It is very possible that if your temp dropped today you O today and not yesterday. dont you think? The key will be to see your temp tomorrow...

Also, you need to make sure you temp at the same time or adjust your temp accoridngly. I temp at my wake up time each day (7.30am). If I wake up earlier then I simple log in on FF and it puts a white dot instead of the blue dot menaing that there is something that can make the temp not accurate. In addition, I make a mental note of the adjusted temp based on the rules they give you...to see if it is more or less consistent with the other temps.

Also, cuddling and such can make your body warmer than usual...i think.

Sorry that was not entirely accurate, I just looked at my chart - my temp did not drop on O but was below coverline...way below. However, I do read that for many, temp drops on O day.

Bonnie and MG, i have a question
Do temps drop the day of AF or just before, generally?
Because of my temp this am it is unlikely that I will get AF today, correct? Just praying for a full 10 day LP...almost desperate for it...so trying to analyze my chart LOL

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be2ac/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

Dysan-I'd say your good today- mine usually nosedives the day of af.

Fluffy-I need to backtrack your signs...

7 dpo. Temp high again so gave in and I tested for the hell of it. I have te sensative ones. Negative of course. Didn't really expect anything else but a faint hint would have been sweet! Lol

Haven't been on here for a few days! I'm now more content today as I was beginning to think I hadn't ov'd! I had positive opk on Tuesday & Wednesday, but wednesdays opk was thedarkest and showed instantly within seconds of testing, so with your advice I continued to bd for the following days.
This is where I've been going wrong before, I looked back at my previous months and once I got the very first pos opk I was only bd'ing on that day and then none after that! I know that this month will prob not have much success but at least I'm a bit more aware of where I was going wrong.......thanks to you girls :)

Dysan any sign of AF yet???

hello , i always read your posts over here , im 32 but most the ladies i the waiting to try group seem young or dont already have kids , so i seem to be over nosing at the over 35 side all the time xx any way helllo xx

Helloooooooo!! :happydance:
opk pos today! suspect O day to be tomorrow...i am still charting so i will know for sure.
good night!

Welcome noshowjo!

Yeah Dysan!
I expect my positive today if not tomorrow!

Hey ladies, good to see everyone back again :) you girls are on track together!! Let's see some :bfp: this month......im fx'd for you all :)

Meeee taking time out this month :haha: so I'm counting on you girls for some great news in 2 weeks time :)

Hey Fluffy.
Glad to see you around a bit even if you are taking a break!! WE do need some good news around here. I'm hedging my bets with Bonnie as this is her month according to Gail. Hope all is good with you.

Idk-I'm starting to get worried. It is am of cd 13 and OPK is just getting fainter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->