• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #3 using OPK, BBT... and Pre-Seed.

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
I have two beautiful, healthy children that I conceived at 18 and 22 years old. Now at 31, I've decided to try for #3. I stopped the BC pill mid/late May and have had 3 normal/regular periods. When I didn't wind up with a BFP in June I started to worry, as my two children were conceived rather "effortlessly", so I decided to use OPK as well as temp. This is my third cycle, so second month using OPK and charting my BBT and I just recently decided to track my CM as well.

I am definitely ovulating (positive OPK and the sharp rise in temp around mid cycle) and my periods are normal/light and last 4-5 days. So now I'm really desperate and decided to try Pre-Seed, as I noticed around O time that my CM wasn't the EWCM and more of a creamy/thicker consistency. Since I've have many bouts of BV in the past (which hasn't been an issue as of late) now I'm thinking I may have hostile CM. According to my chart, I believe I ovulated on CD13. Just waiting on a third high temp to confirm via FF.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/521212

We BD on CD9 & 11 using Pre-Seed, and CD13 without. I like it, but after reading reviews I didn't use much... about to the second line on the applicator. Hoping this may help his lil spermy wormies along!

Anyone used Pre-Seed and have success?! FX for me!

Got my :bfp: in December. Not saying this did the trick BUT I used Preseed 5 out of 6 times we BD leading up to O. :thumbup:

Congratulations! Unfortunately I didn't get my christmas miracle. Af started day after christmas. I habe two lovely angels 5 and 3 and I have been ttc since the youngest was one. I had a miscarriage few weeks after my youngest turned one and at 7wks. Did an abdominal myomectomy in august to take out fibroid and I really believed there was no reason why I shouldn't get pregnant now. Its sad so so depressing because I thought this time I would really have good news for my girls. Each night they pray, they ask God for a baby brother and I totally believed God for it. What a way to end the year. Fingers crossed I may be lucky to join you. Its just depressing to say the same thing every month. I will also try the pre seed.
wish you and enjoyable preggie journey.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: and I understand your frustrations even though our journeys are a bit different. I would keep telling myself to not stress or worry about TTC and my partner would assure me it would happen when it's meant to... but I always got sad when af would show month after month. Then mid cycle this past time I decided we would stop TTC due to issues at home and that's when I got my :bfp: go figure! I would definitely recommend Preseed, not only as an aid in TTC but also as a really nice lubricant. It wouldn't hurt to try! GL and best wishes on your journey and hoping you get your rainbow soon!

Congrats on your BFP! I'm on cycle #4 and hoping for the best!

GL to you! It definitely is a big surprise when you get a :bfp: after trying unsuccessfully for a handful of months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->